Heightmaxxing is mostly cope

I've been trying to heightmax for a while now, and I can say that almost nothing is worth trying. The side effects pretty much always outweigh the height gains. I just wanted to make this thread to give noobs an idea of what they might be sacrificing by trying drugs to heightmax.

AI's (aromatase inhibitors) ((estrogen blockers))
estrogen is crucial for bone growth and mass. especially during puberty, which is the only time it's worth trying to heightmax anyway. Additionally you may get permanent hair loss.
RU58841 for hair loss prevention: It blocks all androgens not just alpha 5 reductase. It will go systemic, and you will ruin your androgen receptors. Basically this will ruin your body's ability to use testosterone.
(look up any other hair loss treatment effects on testosterone and androgen receptors. They will all fyu) (minoxidil may be an option, but it's unlikely to be as effective and you still arent addressing the bone loss factor)

Actual hgh: It can and will grow everything that you don't want to grow: ears, nose, cancer, etc. Makes you an ogre.

Now that that AI's and real hgh are out of the picture, all you can realistically do is optimize your hgh levels to grow faster and make use of the time you have left before the growth plates close.

Natural: Non of the natural bs actually works.
1. intermittent fasting: gh is raised to prevent muscular atrophy.
2. HIIT (high intensity interval training): hgh is raised to repair damaged muscles. Congrats you made your legs get bigger.
3. Supplements: Maybe there's a few that actually work, but its pretty stupid to think that a small increase in hgh from something like L-arginine is going to make you taller.

Mk677: this is probably the worst thing you could do as a looksmaxxer. It causes a gh bleed instead of intermittent pulses of it, which grows ears and nose like hgh, it makes you insanely hungry, it bloats tf out of you, raises prolactin (p5p does not work. I'm not getting into that.), might cause gyno, lethargy, and you literally will get type 2 diabetes. It makes me prediabetic and my nipples hurt even on the lowest dosages (<6.25mg)

So what actually works?
It is possible that with peptides like cjc no dac paired with ipamorelin and the like, you can raise gh levels during pulses without causing a gh bleed and the tons of bad sides. But you are genetically programmed to reach your genetic height. Maybe you will grow faster, but there's almost no chance you will actually grow taller than you would have ended up.

TLDR: heightmaxxing will fyu and you will not be able to surpass your genetic potential without ruining your looks and health.

I am not siting sources because that would take forever since this is knowledge that I've acquired over months of endless research and testing on myself. I have tried A $200 natural supplement stack, HIIT, aromasin, mk677, peptides, ru58841 (before i knew it was bad).
relaxin, ll, limb l
"heightmaxxing over genetic potential doensnt work"

Protein, sleep, amino acids (from actual food) and stimulation of the growth plates are the most viable looksmaxxes for height while growing.
what do you m,ean by stminulation of the growth plates?

I've been trying to heightmax for a while now, and I can say that almost nothing is worth trying. The side effects pretty much always outweigh the height gains. I just wanted to make this thread to give noobs an idea of what they might be sacrificing by trying drugs to heightmax.

AI's (aromatase inhibitors) ((estrogen blockers))
estrogen is crucial for bone growth and mass. especially during puberty, which is the only time it's worth trying to heightmax anyway. Additionally you may get permanent hair loss.
RU58841 for hair loss prevention: It blocks all androgens not just alpha 5 reductase. It will go systemic, and you will ruin your androgen receptors. Basically this will ruin your body's ability to use testosterone.
(look up any other hair loss treatment effects on testosterone and androgen receptors. They will all fyu) (minoxidil may be an option, but it's unlikely to be as effective and you still arent addressing the bone loss factor)

Actual hgh: It can and will grow everything that you don't want to grow: ears, nose, cancer, etc. Makes you an ogre.

Now that that AI's and real hgh are out of the picture, all you can realistically do is optimize your hgh levels to grow faster and make use of the time you have left before the growth plates close.

Natural: Non of the natural bs actually works.
1. intermittent fasting: gh is raised to prevent muscular atrophy.
2. HIIT (high intensity interval training): hgh is raised to repair damaged muscles. Congrats you made your legs get bigger.
3. Supplements: Maybe there's a few that actually work, but its pretty stupid to think that a small increase in hgh from something like L-arginine is going to make you taller.

Mk677: this is probably the worst thing you could do as a looksmaxxer. It causes a gh bleed instead of intermittent pulses of it, which grows ears and nose like hgh, it makes you insanely hungry, it bloats tf out of you, raises prolactin (p5p does not work. I'm not getting into that.), might cause gyno, lethargy, and you literally will get type 2 diabetes. It makes me prediabetic and my nipples hurt even on the lowest dosages (<6.25mg)

So what actually works?
It is possible that with peptides like cjc no dac paired with ipamorelin and the like, you can raise gh levels during pulses without causing a gh bleed and the tons of bad sides. But you are genetically programmed to reach your genetic height. Maybe you will grow faster, but there's almost no chance you will actually grow taller than you would have ended up.

TLDR: heightmaxxing will fyu and you will not be able to surpass your genetic potential without ruining your looks and health.

I am not siting sources because that would take forever since this is knowledge that I've acquired over months of endless research and testing on myself. I have tried A $200 natural supplement stack, HIIT, aromasin, mk677, peptides, ru58841 (before i knew it was bad).
literally been trying to preach this for so long, dont fuck with your hormones when you are in puberty

Actually most tall people look bad because of long faces, its just subhumans coping since u can fraud easily

So everybody reaches their height? Heard people say with bad lifestyle a dude reaches 5’7 with 6 foot genes
Its bullshit my mom is short af in theory i should be a dwarf

• +1
Reactions: john788