Heightmaxxing is mostly cope

stress

stress

Iron
I've been trying to heightmax for a while now, and I can say that almost nothing is worth trying. The side effects pretty much always outweigh the height gains. I just wanted to make this thread to give noobs an idea of what they might be sacrificing by trying drugs to heightmax.

AI's (aromatase inhibitors) ((estrogen blockers))
estrogen is crucial for bone growth and mass. especially during puberty, which is the only time it's worth trying to heightmax anyway. Additionally you may get permanent hair loss.
RU58841 for hair loss prevention: It blocks all androgens not just alpha 5 reductase. It will go systemic, and you will ruin your androgen receptors. Basically this will ruin your body's ability to use testosterone.
(look up any other hair loss treatment effects on testosterone and androgen receptors. They will all fyu) (minoxidil may be an option, but it's unlikely to be as effective and you still arent addressing the bone loss factor)

Actual hgh: It can and will grow everything that you don't want to grow: ears, nose, cancer, etc. Makes you an ogre.

Now that that AI's and real hgh are out of the picture, all you can realistically do is optimize your hgh levels to grow faster and make use of the time you have left before the growth plates close.

Natural: Non of the natural bs actually works.
1. intermittent fasting: gh is raised to prevent muscular atrophy.
2. HIIT (high intensity interval training): hgh is raised to repair damaged muscles. Congrats you made your legs get bigger.
3. Supplements: Maybe there's a few that actually work, but its pretty stupid to think that a small increase in hgh from something like L-arginine is going to make you taller.

Mk677: this is probably the worst thing you could do as a looksmaxxer. It causes a gh bleed instead of intermittent pulses of it, which grows ears and nose like hgh, it makes you insanely hungry, it bloats tf out of you, raises prolactin (p5p does not work. I'm not getting into that.), might cause gyno, lethargy, and you literally will get type 2 diabetes. It makes me prediabetic and my nipples hurt even on the lowest dosages (<6.25mg)

So what actually works?
It is possible that with peptides like cjc no dac paired with ipamorelin and the like, you can raise gh levels during pulses without causing a gh bleed and the tons of bad sides. But you are genetically programmed to reach your genetic height. Maybe you will grow faster, but there's almost no chance you will actually grow taller than you would have ended up.

TLDR: heightmaxxing will fyu and you will not be able to surpass your genetic potential without ruining your looks and health.

I am not siting sources because that would take forever since this is knowledge that I've acquired over months of endless research and testing on myself. I have tried A $200 natural supplement stack, HIIT, aromasin, mk677, peptides, ru58841 (before i knew it was bad).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Pandora, Detective and 13 others
start at 10 and it works wonders , over for pubertycels , unless early puberty maybe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, LooksThinker, med and 3 others
start at 10 and it works wonders , over for pubertycels , unless early puberty maybe
haha true. i would say if someone started before puberty it would just make sense to eat and sleep more. since peptides basically only help you if you're trying to make up for lost time.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
you can probably prevent half of these side effects

I've been trying to heightmax for a while now, and I can say that almost nothing is worth trying. The side effects pretty much always outweigh the height gains. I just wanted to make this thread to give noobs an idea of what they might be sacrificing by trying drugs to heightmax.

estrogen is crucial for bone growth and mass. especially during puberty, which is the only time it's worth trying to heightmax anyway. Additionally you may get permanent hair loss.
RU58841 for hair loss prevention: It blocks all androgens not just alpha 5 reductase. It will go systemic, and you will ruin your androgen receptors. Basically this will ruin your body's ability to use testosterone.
(look up any other hair loss treatment effects on testosterone and androgen receptors. They will all fyu) (minoxidil may be an option, but it's unlikely to be as effective and you still arent addressing the bone loss factor)

Actual hgh: It can and will grow everything that you don't want to grow: ears, nose, cancer, etc. Makes you an ogre.

Now that that AI's and real hgh are out of the picture, all you can realistically do is optimize your hgh levels to grow faster and make use of the time you have left before the growth plates close.

2. HIIT (high intensity interval training): hgh is raised to repair damaged muscles. Congrats you made your legs get bigger.
3. Supplements: Maybe there's a few that actually work, but its pretty stupid to think that a small increase in hgh from something like L-arginine is going to make you taller.

Mk677: this is probably the worst thing you could do as a looksmaxxer. It causes a gh bleed instead of intermittent pulses of it, which grows ears and nose like hgh, it makes you insanely hungry, it bloats tf out of you, raises prolactin (p5p does not work. I'm not getting into that.), might cause gyno, lethargy, and you literally will get type 2 diabetes. It makes me prediabetic and my nipples hurt even on the lowest dosages (<6.25mg)

So what actually works?
It is possible that with peptides like cjc no dac paired with ipamorelin and the like, you can raise gh levels during pulses without causing a gh bleed and the tons of bad sides. But you are genetically programmed to reach your genetic height. Maybe you will grow faster, but there's almost no chance you will actually grow taller than you would have ended up.

TLDR: heightmaxxing will fyu and you will not be able to surpass your genetic potential without ruining your looks and health.

I am not siting sources because that would take forever since this is knowledge that I've acquired over months of endless research and testing on myself. I have tried A $200 natural supplement stack, HIIT, aromasin, mk677, peptides, ru58841 (before i knew it was bad).
So “not reaching ur height limit” or “stunting ur growth” are also cope?

haha true. i would say if someone started before puberty it would just make sense to eat and sleep more. since peptides basically only help you if you're trying to make up for lost time.
just healthmax theory unironically could add a lot to height if started very young

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, datboijj, midlatinocel and 1 other person
So “not reaching ur height limit” or “stunting ur growth” are also cope?
Stunting your growth is hard dude. Are you starving in africa? Then maybe you wont reach your full potential. Otherwise, we're talking about maybe a centimeter.

for mk 677
hunger is fine
diabetes can be prevented with something that lowers your blood sugar
the bloat is only temporary as you wont be on it forever
Ive never heard of the ear/nose thing

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Stunting your growth is hard dude. Are you starving in africa? Then maybe you wont reach your full potential. Otherwise, we're talking about maybe a centimeter.
So everybody reaches their height? Heard people say with bad lifestyle a dude reaches 5’7 with 6 foot genes

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and midlatinocel
for mk 677
hunger is fine
diabetes can be prevented with something that lowers your blood sugar
the bloat is only temporary as you wont be on it forever
Ive never heard of the ear/nose thing
prolactin, gyno, berberine lower's gh, chromium lowers testosterone, alpha lipoic acid isnt strong enough.

So everybody reaches their height? Heard people say with bad lifestyle a dude reaches 5’7 with 6 foot genes
I heard people say you can get a girlfriend under 6' htn. People lie.

side effects are very minimal if taken right and obviously you aren't going to get zero when injecting yourself

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
you probably shouldn't inject if you are anyway near 6 foot though

just healthmax theory unironically could add a lot to height if started very young
i cut all snacks, sugars etc... at around 10-11 y/o. ate 100% clean (fruits, meats, milk etc...). skipped breakfast too UNLESS it was for some eggs or a tuna sandwich. was really strict on that sort of diet. then loosened up the whole no snacks thing at around 13, still maintained the diet though. hopefully i made that time last for those extra inches :feelsautistic:

prolactin, gyno, berberine lower's gh, chromium lowers testosterone, alpha lipoic acid isnt strong enough.
if it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean its useless for everyone. There are people with results from mk677 and if you are a prolactin loser or diabetic chubby - its no ones fault

if it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean its useless for everyone. There are people with results from mk677 and if you are a prolactin loser or diabetic chubby - its no ones fault
I didnt test my prolactin dumbass im talking about actual studies. I said as a side note that i used it on myself and got high blood sugar sides.

Protein, sleep, amino acids (from actual food) and stimulation of the growth plates are the most viable looksmaxxes for height while growing.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio and Youㅤ

So what actually works?

True using these properly can add inches to your final height but there will be side effects. The best thing you can do naturally if you’re still in puberty is get to sub 12 to 15 body fat and do intense forms of physical activity building muscle and probably getting tons of sugar

Last edited:
The ai will prevent gyno and high levels of prolactin

from your orthodontist thread to this :lul:
gjob i thought you were retarded before

• JFL
Reactions: stress
High levels suppress testosterone and makes you feel like shit.
can i dm you? I have some blood tests i want to do and u mentioned prolactin… do u know more blood tests i need to do for heightmaxxing?

can i dm you? I have some blood tests i want to do and u mentioned prolactin… do u know more blood tests i need to do for heightmaxxing?
Sure, the blood tests will depend on the stack you're using.

So what actually works?

Good thread. I did one yersteday on my heightmaxxing stack look it up

• JFL
Reactions: stress
Cope, I grew from 4'9" to 6'2" with HGH starting at age 13.5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, alexkarston and stress
Anything other than lifts are cope

Attachments

• IMG_2853.jpeg
    IMG_2853.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0

So what actually works?

The problem is, we need actually studies and research on children which shows that something is working or not. Listening to some guys on obscure forum isn't a good way, especially that you are dealing with your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and stress
Idgaf I’m 6’5 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and stress
The problem is, we need actually studies and research on children which shows that something is working or not. Listening to some guys on obscure forum isn't a good way, especially that you are dealing with your hormones
Agreed. Studies have been done on kids with growth hormone deficiencies but never on a normal guy trying to maximize their genetic potential. Like I said in the thread, we are literally programed to reach a certain height. The only reasonable use for peptides imo is when you think you missed out on some height in childhood from diet etc. and you're trying to make up for it. Even then, studies show that children can grow at the same speed even when in a calorie deficit. Personally, I'm using cjc no dac and ipamorelin once a day to speed up any growth I may or may not have left, mostly facial growth but height would be nice 🤞

So what actually works?

@barnmatrix @Osie thoughts?

RU-58841 shouldn’t go systemic, and even if it does, it’s only temporary since it just binds to the receptor.

It doesn’t destroy them or anything

So what actually works?

I think you make very good points but heightmaxxing has done wonders for me Ive been on it for about a month and a half and im already up and inch and a half. I think im just a late bloomer as my little brother is 3 inches taller than me but I'm doing this just to make sure I get to a height I'm confident in

Cope, I grew from 4'9" to 6'2" with HGH starting at age 13.5
im gonna kill myself now, i got offered some injection shit at 12 cuz i was 4'6 but my mum didnt like the idea now i all i can do now at age 16 is copemaxx

im gonna kill myself now, i got offered some injection shit at 12 cuz i was 4'6 but my mum didnt like the idea now i all i can do now at age 16 is copemaxx
tbh i'd never forgive my mom for that

how tall ru now?

Well obviously. Its LL or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65226
tbh i'd never forgive my mom for that

how tall ru now?
5'3.5 bro, its over for me, now all i can do is dwarfmaxx and become a norse mythology dwarf who spends his time forging weapons and pursuing a profession of blacksmith.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
5'3.5 bro, its over for me, now all i can do is dwarfmaxx and become a norse mythology dwarf who spends his time forging weapons and pursuing a profession of blacksmith.
can't decide whether I should jfl react or sad react

it's over for you.