Heightmaxxing Plan

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
Disclaimer: I'm aware that 90% of this is cope. I don't expect most of this to work but i think its worth coping about ig. Idrc if you rep or not. You can if you want but i'm just doing this for accountability. I also wont be posting links to the stuff that i'm trying cause i want to make it as inconvenient as possible for tiktokfags to find info. If you do want to have a look at the links, dm me and I may send it.

Stats: 17 (over), and last time i measured myself which was a few months ago, i was 5'8 (over). Been fat most of my life so theres a good chance my plates might be fused. However, I have grown an inch from 5'7 in the past year. I also measure myself against my dad almost everyday and both of us have acknowledged that i've grown taller. I used to be shorter than him and now I'm taller. I have also noticed when comparing myself to items around the house that I do infact look taller. This still might be cope but its worth the try.

Goal: Honestly, my goal is to just hit 5'10 barefoot, which i think is achievable. Obviously i'm not gonna say no to being 6'3, but at 5'10, its quite easy to fraud 6 foot which is enough for most girls. Still manlet tier for this org tho

Now onto the methods that I will be trying/might try.

Definitely Works:

Improving Posture (I have shit posture from sitting all day so it should help a decent bit)

Glucosamine & Chondroitin Supplement (only after 6 months-1 year of using mk677 as it reduces igf)

Sock lifts (Unless i grow significantly taller naturally and can fraud lift height as natural height, i'll only be using sock lifts when i go to uni cause my friends will definitely call me out on that shit)

Might Work, Might not Work:

Memek677
(Taking 25mg/d along with fairly decent protein take. Will try to up the protein though. Before you ask why I'm not taking hgh, let me explain. I'm broke and can't get a job. It's not that I can't get a job cause I'm busy or too dumb, but I genuinely just cant legally get a job on my visa. I know a friend whose football coach might let me work for him illegally, but the pay would probably be shit. Money is money tho ig. I also cant store hgh anywhere in my house without my parents realising. I have thought about every possible way to try take it but none I think would work especially for the long run. If I don't reach a decent height by the time I hit 18 though, i'm definitely going to take hgh)

(Soon) Aromasin
6.25mg/d

@5.5psl 's heightmaxxing guide (Won't be running around in ankle weights tho. I'll only be hanging with ankle weights)

Most definitely copes that I would only try if nothing else works (I'll link the stuff here cause idrc about this info):

Jumping technique https://looksmax.org/threads/increase-height.714373/ (Very weird technique. I only think that it would improve your posture, but I don't think it hurts to try cause at the very least, it would make you athletic. Only jumping technique i know that works for sure is jumping off a cliff)

Whatever the fuck this is
https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/ (Honestly, no clue what the post is even about. I tried reading it but the formatting is so fucking shit. I have seen a lot of people reference the post/talk about it, so i might download it and read it one night. Although I have heard that the OP of the post is a retard and also disappeared off the site)

Sleep Stretching https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-become-2-inches-taller-without-surgery-real-height.454887/ (Honestly never going to try this. It will be my very last resort. I get nightmares thinking about the few months that i tried sleep stretching. I could not sleep for longer than 4 hrs. I would constantly wake up at 3 am to my ankles just hurting in pain so badly and I remember that being one of the worst periods of my life just because of how shit my sleep was. Although, I did discuss this with a few members of the org and they claim that it works so who knows. Personally, i don't think i had any significant growth though)

Thank you for reading. Pray that I don't remain a manlet. Have hope for a dumbass greycel.

Tagging some goats and some heightmaxxers:
@5.5psl @enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @Kristin @Tomboyslayer @Hiraeth @zv1212 @Ekil73_YT (RIP)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, enchanted_elixir, zan and 9 others
Ur not gonna pair cjc?

I’m rooting for u. Worse comes to worse use lifts and air max and fraud 6 ft. 5’8 isn’t end of the world. Not good but face and body can compensate at least and lifts can neutralize a lot of the failo. That being said I hope u get to ur goal

• +1
Reactions: svlz and becomingnearperfect
I’m rooting for u. Worse comes to worse use lifts and air max and fraud 6 ft. 5’8 isn’t end of the world. Not good but face and body can compensate at least and lifts can neutralize a lot of the failo. That being said I hope u get to ur goal
Appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
bro a vial of that shit is like 40 dollars wtf
Yea I know but storage is an issue, how I’m gonna get needles and also store them without my parents realizing. I might look into it tho because of how effective it is. Do you know the conditions in which cjc needs to be stored tho?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Yea I know but storage is an issue, how I’m gonna get needles and also store them without my parents realizing. I might look into it tho because of how effective it is. Do you know the conditions in which cjc needs to be stored tho?
Pretty sure you're good if you just store it in the fridge, idk the exact temperature for it but should be cold. Look at the differences between it with and without dac if you decide to use it (I forgot what they are lel)

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Pretty sure you're good if you just store it in the fridge, idk the exact temperature for it but should be cold. Look at the differences between it with and without dac if you decide to use it (I forgot what they are lel)
Yea thats the problem. Can't really store cjc in the fridge without my parents realizing. I was thinking about buying a mini fridge, but then that would also cost money and take up space. I've also heard people store peptides within ice but idk how effective that is. I might come up with a plan tho, thats the best thing i can do

• +1
Yea thats the problem. Can't really store cjc in the fridge without my parents realizing. I was thinking about buying a mini fridge, but then that would also cost money and take up space. I've also heard people store peptides within ice but idk how effective that is. I might come up with a plan tho, thats the best thing i can do
You could try putting up an ice box and hide it somewhere but you'd have to maintain it very well and it wouldn't be as effective. Some mini fridges aren't that expensive but it would take money off your peptides. Also how would you store the mk if you don't have a cold place to store stuff in?

• +1
You could try putting up an ice box and hide it somewhere but you'd have to maintain it very well and it wouldn't be as effective. Some mini fridges aren't that expensive but it would take money off your peptides. Also how would you store the mk if you don't have a cold place to store stuff in?
I bought 10g of mk for $135 from qsc and it came as a powder. So I make 30 ml solutions of 25mg/ml. Mk also can be stored in normal room temperature conditions I’m pretty sure. Just has to be away from sunlight

• +1
Bonesmash your tibias

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tomboyslayer
I bought 10g of mk for $135 from qsc and it came as a powder. So I make 30 ml solutions of 25mg/ml. Mk also can be stored in normal room temperature conditions I’m pretty sure. Just has to be away from sunlight
Oh I thought u were using regular mk, that could be stored in regular conditions I think altho it would last less than if stored in a fridge pretty sure

• +1
Oh I thought u were using regular mk, that could be stored in regular conditions I think altho it would last less than if stored in a fridge pretty sure
yea but i mean im only storing the liquid for 1-2 months max so its not that long. And the powder should probably be good for a year i believe.

• +1
yea but i mean im only storing the liquid for 1-2 months max so its not that long. And the powder should probably be good for a year i believe.
Do you know if there's any effect difference between powder, liquid and one like this?

• +1
Do you know if there's any effect difference between powder, liquid and one like this?

View attachment 2367315
Honestly not really sure. I know that powder is cheaper on average, and as a capsule is probably easier to take in comparison to liquid. Powder however is also more likely to be faked. Again, idk all the info so do ur research

• +1
Honestly not really sure. I know that powder is cheaper on average, and as a capsule is probably easier to take in comparison to liquid. Powder however is also more likely to be faked. Again, idk all the info so do ur research
Alright, thanks bra

• +1
Disclaimer: I'm aware that 90% of this is cope. I don't expect most of this to work but i think its worth coping about ig. Idrc if you rep or not. You can if you want but i'm just doing this for accountability. I also wont be posting links to the stuff that i'm trying cause i want to make it as inconvenient as possible for tiktokfags to find info. If you do want to have a look at the links, dm me and I may send it.

Stats: 17 (over), and last time i measured myself which was a few months ago, i was 5'8 (over). Been fat most of my life so theres a good chance my plates might be fused. However, I have grown an inch from 5'7 in the past year. I also measure myself against my dad almost everyday and both of us have acknowledged that i've grown taller. I used to be shorter than him and now I'm taller. I have also noticed when comparing myself to items around the house that I do infact look taller. This still might be cope but its worth the try.

Goal: Honestly, my goal is to just hit 5'10 barefoot, which i think is achievable. Obviously i'm not gonna say no to being 6'3, but at 5'10, its quite easy to fraud 6 foot which is enough for most girls. Still manlet tier for this org tho

Definitely Works:

Improving Posture
(I have shit posture from sitting all day so it should help a decent bit)

Glucosamine & Chondroitin Supplement (only after 6 months-1 year of using mk677 as it reduces igf)

Sock lifts (Unless i grow significantly taller naturally and can fraud lift height as natural height, i'll only be using sock lifts when i go to uni cause my friends will definitely call me out on that shit)

Memek677
(Taking 25mg/d along with fairly decent protein take. Will try to up the protein though. Before you ask why I'm not taking hgh, let me explain. I'm broke and can't get a job. It's not that I can't get a job cause I'm busy or too dumb, but I genuinely just cant legally get a job on my visa. I know a friend whose football coach might let me work for him illegally, but the pay would probably be shit. Money is money tho ig. I also cant store hgh anywhere in my house without my parents realising. I have thought about every possible way to try take it but none I think would work especially for the long run. If I don't reach a decent height by the time I hit 18 though, i'm definitely going to take hgh)

(Soon) Aromasin 6.25mg/d

@5.5psl 's heightmaxxing guide (Won't be running around in ankle weights tho. I'll only be hanging with ankle weights)

Most definitely copes that I would only try if nothing else works (I'll link the stuff here cause idrc about this info):

Jumping technique https://looksmax.org/threads/increase-height.714373/ (Very weird technique. I only think that it would improve your posture, but I don't think it hurts to try cause at the very least, it would make you athletic. Only jumping technique i know that works for sure is jumping off a cliff)

https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/ (Honestly, no clue what the post is even about. I tried reading it but the formatting is so fucking shit. I have seen a lot of people reference the post/talk about it, so i might download it and read it one night. Although I have heard that the OP of the post is a retard and also disappeared off the site)

Sleep Stretching https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-become-2-inches-taller-without-surgery-real-height.454887/ (Honestly never going to try this. It will be my very last resort. I get nightmares thinking about the few months that i tried sleep stretching. I could not sleep for longer than 4 hrs. I would constantly wake up at 3 am to my ankles just hurting in pain so badly and I remember that being one of the worst periods of my life just because of how shit my sleep was. Although, I did discuss this with a few members of the org and they claim that it works so who knows. Personally, i don't think i had any significant growth though)

Thank you for reading. Pray that I don't remain a manlet. Have hope for a dumbass greycel.

@5.5psl @enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @Kristin @Tomboyslayer @Hiraeth @zv1212 @Ekil73_YT (RIP)
Based thread. Your copes are useless expect for maybe sleep stretching. I theorize that mega dosing on glucosamine +chondrotin + a ton of stretching could gain you height instead of just maintaining morning height. But you'd need to stretch everday a ton and at night. Prob not worth it. I was gonna do it but I'm not as desperate cuz ima prob get LL

• +1
Your tall enough at 5,8 (in the USA) focus on your face

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and becomingnearperfect
Based thread. Your copes are useless expect for maybe sleep stretching. I theorize that mega dosing on glucosamine +chondrotin + a ton of stretching could gain you height instead of just maintaining morning height. But you'd need to stretch everday a ton and at night. Prob not worth it. I was gonna do it but I'm not as desperate cuz ima prob get LL
By copes do you mean the last 3? That is an interesting theory tho, on what basis are you making that?
Your tall enough at 5,8 (in the USA) focus on your face
Honestly, i wanna get taller more for the confidence boost.

By copes do you mean the last 3? That is an interesting theory tho, on what basis are you making that?

Honestly, i wanna get taller more for the confidence boost.
On the basis of, from my understanding glucosamine +chondrotin maintain your height by putting fluid in between your joints / bones. So if you stretch them and make them father apart and take more. You should gain height in my personal theory. I've never seen anyone talk about this, probably cuz they don't even know how glucosamine works. But it should work in theory.

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking and becomingnearperfect
On the basis of, from my understanding glucosamine +chondrotin maintain your height by putting fluid in between your joints / bones. So if you stretch them and make them father apart and take more. You should gain height in my personal theory. I've never seen anyone talk about this, probably cuz they don't even know how glucosamine works. But it should work in theory.
Pretty interesting actually. I might actually try it after 6 months of taking mk

By copes do you mean the last 3?

jumping techniques are not cope and which supplements r you using

• +1
gl brother

i would recommend 12.5mg EOD over 6.25 ED as for a final dose though

• +1
jumping techniques are not cope and which supplements r you using
Do you have any personal experience with jumping techniques? For height I’m taking mk and will be taking aromasin soon. I take chromium picolinate for insulin. I also take a few other supplements as part of my medication

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
i can't precisely split my asin pills in quarters with knife so i just cut them in half :lul:
Brah I thought that there was some science based reasoning behind it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger
gl bro, hope it goes well!

• +1
gl brother

i would recommend 12.5mg EOD over 6.25 ED as for a final dose though
ive been taking asin and have ramped up to 12.5mg but I legit think its impairing my cognition, I've been struggling to write stuff today (not simple sentences, just struggling to get wording perfect)

probably gonna tone dose down to 6.25

• +1
gl bro, hope it goes well!
Preciate it bro
ive been taking asin and have ramped up to 12.5mg but I legit think its impairing my cognition, I've been struggling to write stuff today (not simple sentences, just struggling to get wording perfect)

yea that’s what I’m scared about. I think 6.25 is perfect + I have just enough money to fund that lmao

i'm getting brain fog for the last two weeks (overall ~4 months of asin) and i feel dumber too :lul:
but 12.5mg is more effective at supressing e2, maybe i'll take it E3D and not EOD in future

i'm getting brain fog for the last two weeks (overall ~4 months of asin) and i feel dumber too :lul:
but 12.5mg is more effective at supressing e2, maybe i'll take it E3D and not EOD in future
like proportionally more effective? can you link source? fuck maybe ill just have to push through lmao

I would do aromasin/HGH and pray at your age

• So Sad
Do you have any personal experience with jumping techniques? For height I’m taking mk and will be taking aromasin soon. I take chromium picolinate for insulin. I also take a few other supplements as part of my medication
personally i grow like for 3 cm almost in 3 months, im doing a lot off stuff but i believe jumping techniques its very important, you literally can feel every fucking micro fracture in your legs next day after workout and you even dont want to walk nowhere. ofc with right technique

• +1
I did cheap Chinese piss from alibaba and it still made me grow 🤷🏻‍♂️
yea i was thinking about getting hgh from qsc but theres still a lot of problems that i would have
Before you ask why I'm not taking hgh, let me explain. I'm broke and can't get a job. It's not that I can't get a job cause I'm busy or too dumb, but I genuinely just cant legally get a job on my visa. I know a friend whose football coach might let me work for him illegally, but the pay would probably be shit. Money is money tho ig. I also cant store hgh anywhere in my house without my parents realising. I have thought about every possible way to try take it but none I think would work especially for the long run. If I don't reach a decent height by the time I hit 18 though, i'm definitely going to take hgh)
These are the problems that im facing but im definitely gonna take hgh when i move out

• +1
Reactions: Werther
personally i grow like for 3 cm almost in 3 months, im doing a lot off stuff but i believe jumping techniques its very important, you literally can feel every fucking micro fracture in your legs next day after workout and you even dont want to walk nowhere. ofc with right technique
interesting i might actually look into it

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Was thinking about the same thing a while before. If you can slowly build up the cartilage in between your bones, and allow for extra cartilage to form, you may actually grow if you have always had poor joint health. Glucosamine is extra powerful at night because everyone shrinks an inch, while you basically maintain your height the entire day.

I've heard about people gaining height from jumping (or doing anything that creates microfractures) and then hanging their legs with ankle weights, or doing sleep stretching like OP mentioned

• +1

Definitely Works:

Improving Posture
(I have shit posture from sitting all day so it should help a decent bit)

Memek677

(Soon) Aromasin 6.25mg/d

You didn’t do jack