Heightmaxxing stack + some advice

dnrd only need to know 2 things

are you using hgh + ai

how old are you

This stack is meant for anybody who's at or under 20 as plates are mostly open but try at own risk as you can get edemas and potentially diabetes..

Starting off...

I need to tell you Mk677 is available mostly as a pill or a liquid form and it is potent asf so taking it at night would be preferred as you wouldn't be hungry (MK works by increasing ghrelin, hunger hormone, and that further increases the GH levels so MK is regarded as a natty supplement) as taking this at night before bed you would sleep through the hunger and go on a diet with the MK as too much sugar and too much carbs can induce diabetes. SO to counteract that I eat one meal (chicken/pork with or something high in protein with milk as drink) a day with one snack (milk with banana and orange for vitamins) so I don't get bloated and fat. To further counteract diabetes I usually take Mk once every 3 days so once on Monday then the other dose on Thursday then Sunday and so on for the days to dose, this is for the that the Mk is spaced and your body is not overloaded with chemicals. For the CJC it is only injectable but it is great for HGH production so that is a positive. You would need injections and shit and overcome fear of needles if you really want to grow more. You would also need to store the cjc in a refrigerated storage for it to not spoil. Well... CJC is regarded as very fatal at high dosages so I only take 100mcg of cjc once in the morning every 3 days as well, but start on Tuesday then Friday then Monday and so on for the days to dose CJC. You will not bloat as much with CJC paired with MK as CJC stimulates fat loss... You will need to have the whole aforementioned diet for the whole duration of this stack.

The Stack is CJC + MK and remember once every 3 days is great following the layed out model above. You will go through 20 capsules of MK by the end and 2mg of CJC (1 vial) and it will take about 60 days. You will have to take a two week break and repeat this 5 times for a whole year.

I am not doing this everyday as I don't want to die early of heart failure of a enlarged heart and organs being greatly increased in mass.

You need to have GDA (glucose disposal agents) like Berberine and Metformin on the days you don't take any substances. You would want to have as much exercise as possible preferably sprinting, swimming and cycling. You will need to stretch twice a day once awake and once before bed and instead of heavy compound movements switch to mostly calisthenics as you won't turn into to a bloated gym rat. Instead of squats and deadlifts (they reduce spinal height) just spam leg presses and lunges for legs and do bodyweight rows and pull ups for back. DO a lot of skipping and start doing more frequent cardio as that would better for cardiovascular health. You can also add aromasin as if you are under 20 and being that old some of the plates would closed but to prolong the openness of some plates you would require some even though aromasin is very taxing on hormones long term so I'd be careful with it even though I don't plan on going on it soon.

This dude is the greatest for home workouts follow him and his work outs
https://www.youtube.com/@CHEZCANTERE

This method personally has got me 2 inches in a month at 16 but I know a person who did this for a year and went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 (5 inches) so most importantly check growth plates and then doing this would help and try to get a doctor involved in this.
- GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE YOU GUYS ASCEND
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Sources for the Aforementioned Chemicals:
source for MK - https://swisschems.is/product/mk-677-ibutamoren-380mg-10mg-60-caps/
source for CJC - https://swisschems.is/product/cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg-price-is-per-vial/
sources for berberine - https://www.british-supplements.net/products/berberine-supplement?a
5greens.co.uk

- Tagging the GOATS: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @garoupilled_ @sp3ll @enchanted_elixir
Yooo I didn't read this post blud came to know about it now .
Amazing tbh , thanks for this .

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Yooo I didn't read this post blud came to know about it now .
Amazing tbh , thanks for this .
He is the goat tbh and so smart for his age. I'm doing this at 20.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
Any berberine supplements for U.S. anyone recomends?

Thoughts on this berberine supplement?
The one you linked wasn’t available in the U.S. so I ordered this instead.

Attachments

• D2B48A48-FDB3-4698-A7AE-3B0FCCB4B0F5.png
    D2B48A48-FDB3-4698-A7AE-3B0FCCB4B0F5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yea those sites are legit but here is a source I found for Sweden Idk if its legit but my aforementioned site delivers world wide (https://swe.pharmagrade.store/product-category/mk-677/) - swedish site from the looks of it is legal
What? 44$?
This shit is fucking cheap. Really?
Fuck im 18 & 5'11 but don't know all this chemistry shit

AFAIK doesn't mk677 fuck up your natural growth hormone production thus advance aging such as skin aging way faster? Besides the organ enlarging shit i really don't care about that.

If I wanna buy this for heightmaxxing, what are the things I should look out for? What would be necessary to combine mk677 with for safety & effectiveness, and whats up with everyone calling it cope?

• +1
What? 44$?
This shit is fucking cheap. Really?
Fuck im 18 & 5'11 but don't know all this chemistry shit

AFAIK doesn't mk677 fuck up your natural growth hormone production thus advance aging such as skin aging way faster? Besides the organ enlarging shit i really don't care about that.

If I wanna buy this for heightmaxxing, what are the things I should look out for? What would be necessary to combine mk677 with for safety & effectiveness, and whats up with everyone calling it cope?
mk677 doesn't fuck up the natural hgh production it boosts it. The compound that does fuck up internal hgh levels is gh itself because it injects only one type of hgh (somatropin) in the blood and then shutting down all other ones as yo uhave an exogenous dosage. MK tells the brain to boost gh so you are not boosting it via direct injection. People call mk cope because mk doesn't boost your HGH levels like HGH does and ofcourse it does not it is a tenth of the price that is why I combine it with cjc to make the price around $200ish but achieve HGH levels that are high so MK standalone is good for hair, fat regulation, and sleep but not height as other parts of the body use the mk increase so taking it with cjc would boost it and lead to growth if plates are open.

EDIT - DON'T BUY FROM THAT LINK STICK WITH SWISS CHEMS CUZ IT IS LEGIT AND THAT ONE MAY NOT BE
@4Inch4

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uberfuckchad, irrumator praetor and looksmidder
This stack is meant for anybody who's at or under 20 as plates are mostly open but try at own risk as you can get edemas and potentially diabetes..

Starting off...

I need to tell you Mk677 is available mostly as a pill or a liquid form and it is potent asf so taking it at night would be preferred as you wouldn't be hungry (MK works by increasing ghrelin, hunger hormone, and that further increases the GH levels so MK is regarded as a natty supplement) as taking this at night before bed you would sleep through the hunger and go on a diet with the MK as too much sugar and too much carbs can induce diabetes. SO to counteract that I eat one meal (chicken/pork with or something high in protein with milk as drink) a day with one snack (milk with banana and orange for vitamins) so I don't get bloated and fat. To further counteract diabetes I usually take Mk once every 3 days so once on Monday then the other dose on Thursday then Sunday and so on for the days to dose, this is for the that the Mk is spaced and your body is not overloaded with chemicals. For the CJC it is only injectable but it is great for HGH production so that is a positive. You would need injections and shit and overcome fear of needles if you really want to grow more. You would also need to store the cjc in a refrigerated storage for it to not spoil. Well... CJC is regarded as very fatal at high dosages so I only take 100mcg of cjc once in the morning every 3 days as well, but start on Tuesday then Friday then Monday and so on for the days to dose CJC. You will not bloat as much with CJC paired with MK as CJC stimulates fat loss... You will need to have the whole aforementioned diet for the whole duration of this stack.

The Stack is CJC + MK and remember once every 3 days is great following the layed out model above. You will go through 20 capsules of MK by the end and 2mg of CJC (1 vial) and it will take about 60 days. You will have to take a two week break and repeat this 5 times for a whole year.

I am not doing this everyday as I don't want to die early of heart failure of a enlarged heart and organs being greatly increased in mass.

You need to have GDA (glucose disposal agents) like Berberine and Metformin on the days you don't take any substances. You would want to have as much exercise as possible preferably sprinting, swimming and cycling. You will need to stretch twice a day once awake and once before bed and instead of heavy compound movements switch to mostly calisthenics as you won't turn into to a bloated gym rat. Instead of squats and deadlifts (they reduce spinal height) just spam leg presses and lunges for legs and do bodyweight rows and pull ups for back. DO a lot of skipping and start doing more frequent cardio as that would better for cardiovascular health. You can also add aromasin as if you are under 20 and being that old some of the plates would closed but to prolong the openness of some plates you would require some even though aromasin is very taxing on hormones long term so I'd be careful with it even though I don't plan on going on it soon.

This method personally has got me 2 inches in a month at 16 but I know a person who did this for a year and went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 (5 inches) so most importantly check growth plates and then doing this would help and try to get a doctor involved in this.

source for MK - https://swisschems.is/product/mk-677-ibutamoren-380mg-10mg-60-caps/
source for CJC - https://swisschems.is/product/cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg-price-is-per-vial/
sources for berberine - https://www.british-supplements.net/products/berberine-supplement?a
5greens.co.uk

- Tagging the GOATS: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @garoupilled_ @sp3ll @enchanted_elixir
what body part do you inject the cjc in?

i do thighs
u just stab your thigh with the needle and inject? is there like a tutorial or something? thinking about getting this stack rn

• +1
u just stab your thigh with the needle and inject? is there like a tutorial or something? thinking about getting this stack rn

• +1
Reactions: uberfuckchad
are you white?
why would this matter? Do whites plates close slower?
That is why I take berberine on the 'off days' bro so it doesn't weaken the IGF1 release of the MK but to only be a GDA and for the Chromium SLIN PILLS are goated as they have the chromium, Alpha liopic acid and the berberine in one capsule. + How much did you grow going straight in to that stack my friend.
Whats important about GDA's?
Im gonna add aromasin 12.5 mg every day or every other day, huperzine A, and IGF-lr3 for my clavicle (not sure about dosing yet). Would IGF-Lr3 be overkill or harmful in any way? Also, how would you fight the chances of diabetes? And then obviously d3,k2,creatine,magnesium, zinc on the side every day.

I'm 19, 20 in like 3 months. haven't grown in 4 years. You think I still have a chance to grow? I doubt it but im going to try anyway. My next doctor's appointment is in mid august so I cant get an x-ray anytime soon.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and uberfuckchad

Im gonna add aromasin 12.5 mg every day or every other day, huperzine A, and IGF-lr3 for my clavicle (not sure about dosing yet). Would IGF-Lr3 be overkill or harmful in any way? Also, how would you fight the chances of diabetes? And then obviously d3,k2,creatine,magnesium, zinc on the side every day.

I'm 19, 20 in like 3 months. haven't grown in 4 years. You think I still have a chance to grow? I doubt it but im going to try anyway. My next doctor's appointment is in mid august so I cant get an x-ray anytime soon.
@midlatinocel Ayy i appreciate the thumbs up but answer my questions too please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle::whistle:

NAH i was meming cuz if he was a shutskin it would have been over for his ass
you should only expect one inch to about two at 19 nearing 20 berberine is the best for diabetic side effect removal aromasin is fine as you are nearing 20 and it would be overkill iif it is 25ed but do 125 eod
@midlatinocel Ayy i appreciate the thumbs up but answer my questions too please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle::whistle:
my message didn't send

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
you should only expect one inch to about two at 19 nearing 20 berberine is the best for diabetic side effect removal aromasin is fine as you are nearing 20 and it would be overkill iif it is 25ed but do 125 eod

my message didn't send
I appreciate it, i think im gonna order my peptides today. Anything else i should know about injecting or dosing? I dont know how to split 2 mg vial into doses.

my message didn't send
also how much do you weigh cus if you weigh way less than me i should increase my dosage. ATM I'm 210 lbs

also how much do you weigh cus if you weigh way less than me i should increase my dosage. ATM I'm 210 lbs
my dosing worked for a dude who was 240 at 5'8 so no need for the increase in dosage
I appreciate it, i think im gonna order my peptides today. Anything else i should know about injecting or dosing? I dont know how to split 2 mg vial into doses.
retrieve the amount you would be injecting + i don't get ur question

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend and midlatinocel
Do I still take berberine on the same days I take Mk or Cjc or only on the days I don’t take either?

Do I still take berberine on the same days I take Mk or Cjc or only on the days I don’t take either?
depends if you feel like your blood sugars are high af just search up common sides 👍

depends if you feel like your blood sugars are high af just search up common sides 👍
I watched that vid that you posted with connor murphy and tony huge.. he said in the vid berberine supps can make mk 667 less effective but sln pills helps more.
That’s why i’m thinking to only take the berberine on days I don’t take anything.
Would the berberine interact with the cjc if I take those on same days?

• +1
@forevermirin
When did you stop growing?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
@forevermirin
When did you stop growing?
19 or 20. i was around 6'2 (my dads height) at 18 - then i started gymmaxing and the next time i met my dad a yr later i was a solid inch taller. could be either height growth or better posture tbh.

• +1
19 or 20. i was around 6'2 (my dads height) at 18 - then i started gymmaxing and the next time i met my dad a yr later i was a solid inch taller. could be either height growth or better posture tbh.
did you grow much at 16 (sorry for all these questions Im nigh seventeen also😭)

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
did you grow much at 16 (sorry for all these questions Im nigh seventeen also😭)
np and i really dont remember tbh. i didnt have any real growth spurts just gradually gained inches - i was around 6'1 in hs i think by 15 or 16. so gained a couple inches since.

ur 180 bro dont lose sleep over your height - do what u can but its not worth taking any risks at your point. ur tall enough so most women wont reject u because of your height - idc what the zoomer fearmongerers here say.

• Love it
Bro if I wanted to make this stack more powerful can I take the mk and cjc daily? I feel like every 3 days isn’t enough and I wanr to maximize my growth at age 20 since I don’t have much time left.

Bro if I wanted to make this stack more powerful can I take the mk and cjc daily? I feel like every 3 days isn’t enough and I wanr to maximize my growth at age 20 since I don’t have much time left.
yes you can enhance your stack but I made this to mitigate many side effects of the supplements...
How has it been did you gain any mass/size and what are the results rn for you bro?

yes you can enhance your stack but I made this to mitigate many side effects of the supplements...
How has it been did you gain any mass/size and what are the results rn for you bro?
Bro it is such a great stack, I am working out less than I used to but my frame is already increasing, I just want the height gains badly and I don’t think taking it once every 3 days ( twice a week) is enough

• +1
Bro it is such a great stack, I am working out less than I used to but my frame is already increasing, I just want the height gains badly and I don’t think taking it once every 3 days ( twice a week) is enough
Keep me updated if you do increase the dosage. I was thinking about adding igf 1 lr3 to this to increase my frame

Keep me updated if you do increase the dosage. I was thinking about adding igf 1 lr3 to this to increase my frame
Will do, I wouldn’t increase the dosage but I would increase the frequency, instead once every 3 days maybe once every other day or even every day for a period of time.

Is igf lr3 a pill or a injection? I think remember @loox talking about this one a lot

Bro can you respond instead of just a thumbs up lol
You literally have the power to change my life

Will do, I wouldn’t increase the dosage but I would increase the frequency, instead once every 3 days maybe once every other day or even every day for a period of time.

Is igf lr3 a pill or a injection? I think remember @loox talking about this one a lot
Sorry yea i ment frequency. Igf 1 lr3 is injection

Starting off...

5greens.co.uk

@enchanted_elixir im doing this with a normal dose of igf 1 lr3 what would you think?

@midlatinocel yo what syringes do I choose, first time, if u could link to amazon or some shit i'd appreciate it... Will I need bacteriostatic water for the cjc btw? (buying from Swisschems)

@midlatinocel yo what syringes do I choose, first time, if u could link to amazon or some shit i'd appreciate it... Will I need bacteriostatic water for the cjc btw? (buying from Swisschems)
Will I need bacteriostatic water
That will dilute the cjc but it is personal preference (I didn't use it but u can)

• +1
Reactions: zinc
There's more to gain bro just happy to share info with everyone
will affect my growth after I take it? I won't stop growing till I'm 18 so if I take it now will I continue to grow even more after I take it

• +1
mk677 makes your HGH go above baseline basically what I'm asking will it drop lower than baseline after?

I thought I stopped growing at 14. 18 rn

• +1
@enchanted_elixir im doing this with a normal dose of igf 1 lr3 what would you think?
Stick with it and also use estrogen Inhibitors. Those two are law.

doing whatever is possible to squeeze out the growth I have to gain
Yo what stack are you using now? And how tall are you now?

I'm holding off cos I don't wanna get diabetes but I really wanna try this

• +1