Heightmaxxing stack + some advice

Yo what stack are you using now? And how tall are you now?

I'm holding off cos I don't wanna get diabetes but I really wanna try this
I am abroad right now in norway for two months for a 'natural cleansing' fully payed for by daddies money but I gained 3 inches in about 5-6 months of usage 5'10-6'1 (im satisfied for now but I will hop back on)

I am abroad right now in norway for two months for a 'natural cleansing' fully payed for by daddies money but I gained 3 inches in about 5-6 months of usage 5'10-6'1 (im satisfied for now but I will hop back on)
Not sure why your dad would take you to Norway during summer but lucky you anyway

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Not sure why your dad would take you to Norway during summer but lucky you anyway
im in olden or sum shit in the woods and in the wilderness it is beautiful (+ I am seeing the effects of 'natural living' on my mental and physical state from the two weeks that I have been here it is great wifi access is only on the weekends and i just do based shit all day)

@5.5psl + @Maesthetics=King

Should I make a thread about this trip when I come back to tell the other incels 'to go outside'?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and midlatinocel
@midlatinocel meant to say dat to you
yea you can take them because they would not affect the MK or CJC but they would help the internal body

I have just now started with this stack and I will be updating after a month, aswell as I will be running and doing a reasonable amount of cardio, if it goes well I might make my own thread to show the results, im doing exactly what midlatinocel said in the thread, not anything more or less 👍

• Love it
I have just now started with this stack and I will be updating after a month, aswell as I will be running and doing a reasonable amount of cardio, if it goes well I might make my own thread to show the results, im doing exactly what midlatinocel said in the thread, not anything more or less 👍
my brother I wish you good luck in doing so but I have to add biking around my city also helped so if you have a bicycle it would be great as I do nearly 8-10 miles everyday and everyday for the past week I have grown about 2cm

• +1
Reactions: zipzam
This stack is meant for anybody who's at or under 20 as plates are mostly open but try at own risk as you can get edemas and potentially diabetes..

Starting off...

I need to tell you Mk677 is available mostly as a pill or a liquid form and it is potent asf so taking it at night would be preferred as you wouldn't be hungry (MK works by increasing ghrelin, hunger hormone, and that further increases the GH levels so MK is regarded as a natty supplement) as taking this at night before bed you would sleep through the hunger and go on a diet with the MK as too much sugar and too much carbs can induce diabetes. SO to counteract that I eat one meal (chicken/pork with or something high in protein with milk as drink) a day with one snack (milk with banana and orange for vitamins) so I don't get bloated and fat. To further counteract diabetes I usually take Mk once every 3 days so once on Monday then the other dose on Thursday then Sunday and so on for the days to dose, this is for the that the Mk is spaced and your body is not overloaded with chemicals. For the CJC it is only injectable but it is great for HGH production so that is a positive. You would need injections and shit and overcome fear of needles if you really want to grow more. You would also need to store the cjc in a refrigerated storage for it to not spoil. Well... CJC is regarded as very fatal at high dosages so I only take 100mcg of cjc once in the morning every 3 days as well, but start on Tuesday then Friday then Monday and so on for the days to dose CJC. You will not bloat as much with CJC paired with MK as CJC stimulates fat loss... You will need to have the whole aforementioned diet for the whole duration of this stack.

The Stack is CJC + MK and remember once every 3 days is great following the layed out model above. You will go through 20 capsules of MK by the end and 2mg of CJC (1 vial) and it will take about 60 days. You will have to take a two week break and repeat this 5 times for a whole year.

I am not doing this everyday as I don't want to die early of heart failure of a enlarged heart and organs being greatly increased in mass.

You need to have GDA (glucose disposal agents) like Berberine and Metformin on the days you don't take any substances. You would want to have as much exercise as possible preferably sprinting, swimming and cycling. You will need to stretch twice a day once awake and once before bed and instead of heavy compound movements switch to mostly calisthenics as you won't turn into to a bloated gym rat. Instead of squats and deadlifts (they reduce spinal height) just spam leg presses and lunges for legs and do bodyweight rows and pull ups for back. DO a lot of skipping and start doing more frequent cardio as that would better for cardiovascular health. You can also add aromasin as if you are under 20 and being that old some of the plates would closed but to prolong the openness of some plates you would require some even though aromasin is very taxing on hormones long term so I'd be careful with it even though I don't plan on going on it soon.

This dude is the greatest for home workouts follow him and his work outs
https://www.youtube.com/@CHEZCANTERE

This method personally has got me 2 inches in a month at 16 but I know a person who did this for a year and went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 (5 inches) so most importantly check growth plates and then doing this would help and try to get a doctor involved in this.
- GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE YOU GUYS ASCEND
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Sources for the Aforementioned Chemicals:
source for MK - https://swisschems.is/product/mk-677-ibutamoren-380mg-10mg-60-caps/
source for CJC - https://swisschems.is/product/cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg-price-is-per-vial/
sources for berberine - https://www.british-supplements.net/products/berberine-supplement?a
5greens.co.uk

- Tagging the GOATS: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @garoupilled_ @sp3ll @enchanted_elixir
how did you learn to inject it

If you want to counteract the potential insulin resistance(type 2 diabetes) development, you can take an insulin mimetic, there was a brand called like slim pills or some shit and Connor Murphy was able to IMPROVE his insulin sensitivity while on MK. These dosages are a little infrequent tho, the half life of these compounds are a little too short to be rising once every three days but if it go you 2 inches of height in 1 month, incredible

• +1
Reactions: zipzam and midlatinocel
Imagine being scared of needles

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and midlatinocel
@midlatinocel i made a spreadsheet of what im gonna do. Rate it and tell me if you recommend anything else to be added. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835665748386775091/1132565597922791525/image.png
I rate it a ten I track my shit on paper because I prefer it but I would recommend if you do take IGF-1 take it on the days you don't take the SLIN pills because some people have reported that the SLIN and IGF-1 counteract each other, and I would lower the aromasin dose to 6.25 (halve the tablet) though you can run 12.5 but 6.25 means less of a estrogen cut and when you stop taking your body won't immediately skyrocket estrogen it will rise back at a fast but slower rate

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
Btw what made you go for Swiss chems specifically? Shits expensive
only legit source others are pretty bunk and fake

• +1
Reactions: uberfuckchad
Where do you store them all
im freezing all the excesive peptides exept for the ones im gonna use 2 weeks out. Peptides are either stored in the freezer or the fridge, Im only taking it out to room temp 20 min before injecting

• +1
SO to counteract that I eat one meal (chicken/pork with or something high in protein with milk as drink) a day with one snack (milk with banana and orange for vitamins)
is that one meal for the whole day?

No, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Just that?

At what time? Lunch I’m assuming.

is that one meal for the whole day?

No, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Just that?

At what time? Lunch I’m assuming.
ive been experimenting now i do three meals + some snacks I have grown about 2cm from implementing that my friend so don't fuck with your diet

ive been experimenting now i do three meals + some snacks I have grown about 2cm from implementing that my friend so don't fuck with your diet
Do you include veg or is it pure meat and protein

Why not squat? Doesn't it increase the height hormones in your legs when you intensly squat?

Why not squat? Doesn't it increase the height hormones in your legs when you intensly squat?
it increases hgh but sqaut puts downward pressure on spine and doc told not to do as it would not help holistic height growth

it increases hgh but sqaut puts downward pressure on spine and doc told not to do as it would not help holistic height growth
Is maxing out your pr when squating worth it or not for height growth?

Is maxing out your pr when squating worth it or not for height growth?
this sounds shit but nah wait until 25 when all growth is gone cuz we need to focus on shin/tibial lengthening not the growth of leg muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
So what time of day do you take CJC and Berberine in their respected days

I know MK is before bed

Dunno about Cjc and berberine
cjc should be done in a fasted state. I wake up, inject, then wait like 30-40 minutes then i eat something. Berberine is probably best around meal time so before or after.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and zipzam
cjc should be done in a fasted state. I wake up, inject, then wait like 30-40 minutes then i eat something. Berberine is probably best around meal time so before or after.
Thx bruv you’re amazing

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
im 18 and half will this work for me. in free time i do sprinting and skipping, im 5"9, but my mother is 5"11, dad 6"2 and brother 6"4, and dont fucking know how am I short?

• +1
im 18 and half will this work for me. in free time i do sprinting and skipping, im 5"9, but my mother is 5"11, dad 6"2 and brother 6"4, and dont fucking know how am I short?
get xray to see if your growth plates are opened. If they are get to fucking work. Theres still a chance you're able to grow

get xray to see if your growth plates are opened. If they are get to fucking work. Theres still a chance you're able to grow
what i need to check? elbows and legs right?

Hey man, nice thread! Did your face bones especially jaw etc. improve after 5-6 months of usage?

• +1
This stack is meant for anybody who's at or under 20 as plates are mostly open but try at own risk as you can get edemas and potentially diabetes..

Starting off...

I need to tell you Mk677 is available mostly as a pill or a liquid form and it is potent asf so taking it at night would be preferred as you wouldn't be hungry (MK works by increasing ghrelin, hunger hormone, and that further increases the GH levels so MK is regarded as a natty supplement) as taking this at night before bed you would sleep through the hunger and go on a diet with the MK as too much sugar and too much carbs can induce diabetes. SO to counteract that I eat one meal (chicken/pork with or something high in protein with milk as drink) a day with one snack (milk with banana and orange for vitamins) so I don't get bloated and fat. To further counteract diabetes I usually take Mk once every 3 days so once on Monday then the other dose on Thursday then Sunday and so on for the days to dose, this is for the that the Mk is spaced and your body is not overloaded with chemicals. For the CJC it is only injectable but it is great for HGH production so that is a positive. You would need injections and shit and overcome fear of needles if you really want to grow more. You would also need to store the cjc in a refrigerated storage for it to not spoil. Well... CJC is regarded as very fatal at high dosages so I only take 100mcg of cjc once in the morning every 3 days as well, but start on Tuesday then Friday then Monday and so on for the days to dose CJC. You will not bloat as much with CJC paired with MK as CJC stimulates fat loss... You will need to have the whole aforementioned diet for the whole duration of this stack.

The Stack is CJC + MK and remember once every 3 days is great following the layed out model above. You will go through 20 capsules of MK by the end and 2mg of CJC (1 vial) and it will take about 60 days. You will have to take a two week break and repeat this 5 times for a whole year.

I am not doing this everyday as I don't want to die early of heart failure of a enlarged heart and organs being greatly increased in mass.

You need to have GDA (glucose disposal agents) like Berberine and Metformin on the days you don't take any substances. You would want to have as much exercise as possible preferably sprinting, swimming and cycling. You will need to stretch twice a day once awake and once before bed and instead of heavy compound movements switch to mostly calisthenics as you won't turn into to a bloated gym rat. Instead of squats and deadlifts (they reduce spinal height) just spam leg presses and lunges for legs and do bodyweight rows and pull ups for back. DO a lot of skipping and start doing more frequent cardio as that would better for cardiovascular health. You can also add aromasin as if you are under 20 and being that old some of the plates would closed but to prolong the openness of some plates you would require some even though aromasin is very taxing on hormones long term so I'd be careful with it even though I don't plan on going on it soon.

This dude is the greatest for home workouts follow him and his work outs
https://www.youtube.com/@CHEZCANTERE

This method personally has got me 2 inches in a month at 16 but I know a person who did this for a year and went from 5'8 to 6'1 at 18 (5 inches) so most importantly check growth plates and then doing this would help and try to get a doctor involved in this.
- GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE YOU GUYS ASCEND
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Sources for the Aforementioned Chemicals:
source for MK - https://swisschems.is/product/mk-677-ibutamoren-380mg-10mg-60-caps/
source for CJC - https://swisschems.is/product/cjc-1295-with-dac-2mg-price-is-per-vial/
sources for berberine - https://www.british-supplements.net/products/berberine-supplement?a
5greens.co.uk

- Tagging the GOATS: @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @garoupilled_ @sp3ll @enchanted_elixir
Do you need to use CJC-1295 DAC or can you use CJC-1295 no dac?

Yo what stack are you using now? And how tall are you now?

I'm holding off cos I don't wanna get diabetes but I really wanna try this
You’ll get diabetes from HGH bro. Stop being a pussy. This shit is not as exogenous as HGH it’s 1/10 of what HGH is and you’re just boasting your own natural GH production anyway.

Damn bro good thread, I'll replicate some of your stack but take 20mg mk677 everyday and 0.1mg cjc every 3 days like you said every night

• +1
how effective would only mk677 be compared with mk677+cjc