heightmaxxing

D

Deleted member 29831

Bronze
Currently using airforces with 1.5 inch lift, due to the shoe being short if I add an extra lift it will looks weird and I'll probably get caught

I'm thinking of changing my shoes to jordan 4's since they're a bit taller than airforces and adding an extra lift which will make it 2 inches total

Jordan 4's = 1.5 inches + lift with 1 layer = 2 inches = 3.5 inches total

I'm 5'9 unfrauded and it would make me 6'+

Do you guys think this is a good idea, I don't like boots but will do it for the height, let me know!

These are the most NT ones IMO

Currently own these

I think they add the same height without lifts but boots will hide it better?

WHAT LIFTS DO YOU USE PLS

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
nah bro using lifts is the pussiest thing a man can do, imagine you get caught just heightmaxx and embrace your height

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus, Mewton, tombradylover and 3 others
yeee this is exactly what i do my nigga, we gon be up asffff

you wear 4's with lifts?
why u ignoring my question sissy cuck fucking scum bastard nigga faggit cunt kill yourelf fucking retard bastard

what lifts do you use

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
why u ignoring my question sissy cuck fucking scum bastard nigga faggit cunt kill yourelf fucking retard bastard

what lifts do you use

Licking Jackie Chan GIF
the normal ones got them off of ebay or something

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123
thinking about doing the exact same thing. using AF1s with 1inch lifts rn, tryna mog when i get back to school, just scared of having to take off my shoes during PE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, Economical and Deleted member 29167
thinking about doing the exact same thing. using AF1s with 1inch lifts rn, tryna mog when i get back to school, just scared of having to take off my shoes during PE
put lift under sole of shoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29831
just take the shoe insole and glue it on top of the actual lift, so easy to not get caught, never been never will.

put lift under sole of shoe
yeah ofc but i cant be running around in my fucking 4s jfl. i dont wanna wear lifts inside the shoes i use in PE, i'd probably look retarded while running n shi

so like 3.5 inches total?
yeah ofc but i cant be running around in my fucking 4s jfl. i dont wanna wear lifts inside the shoes i use in PE, i'd probably look retarded while running n shi
air max 2090 for running (4.1cms boost just from shoe)

I run with lifts, no difference.

with af1 right?
do you think you can fraud more with 4's? or your feet will stick out lmao
depends, idk how much the actual jordan 4 shoe adds tbh

You fucking manlet. I'm liftmaxxing too then

avg 2023 nigga nigga scum mcdoanlds grimace shake temu rose toy kai cenat

• Ugh..
oh shit ima use those then. can you use lifts inside them though?
i have air max 720 , thats also 4.1cms bro the most in my opinion without doing any exercise and running is adding another 4cms but be catious

no he means with af1 u cunt
>you wear 4's with lifts?
>yeah
>how much can you fraud in them?
>like 2 inches ez
>with af1 right?

??????????

i have air max 720 , thats also 4.1cms bro the most in my opinion without doing any exercise and running is adding another 4cms but be catious
nah 720s are ugly asf imo, im probably gonna get 270s

my question is can you actually add 1 more layer into the 4's or will it stick out???

muhhh don't use lifts it's sooo gay
muhhhh embrace your height bro!!

"keep coping manlet"

self-explanatory

:feelskek:
yeah embrace being a manlet lmao

WATER

you can fraud 2 but it can be noticeable fucking retarded cunt
the whole point is to look natural jfl
with long pants it is not noteiceable with shorts its tricky