Heightmaxxing

S

stenzof

Iron
16 177-178cm father 188cm mother 168cm
Im 94 kg .
I plan on doing plyometrics sprinting and eating a lot but healthy while burning enough calories to be on a caloric deficit so I can still get the nutrients în.
I want to go from 94kg to atleast 78-80 , I stretch every night for around 6-10min while drinking 3l of water everyday.
What should I do to reach 185cm if its possible?
And are there any specific workouts to do outside or at the gym for height growth?

Take HGH

• Love it
Reactions: aerooooo
once you cut down to being normal body fat make sure you go straight back into a calorie surplus, you need to be in a calorie surplus to get taller.
dont fall for the bullshit people post saying heavy deadlifts and squats will make you grow taller because it stimulates hgh because they intentionally leave out the fact that this is temporary and wont make a long term difference. (being deliberately vague here because ur 16).
stay away from heavy squatting and deadlifts, train with intensity when working out (i have a guide if you want specifics).

sleep atleast 8/9 hours, sleep before 12, eat a balanced diet (simple shit e.g. eggs, chicken, rice, fish, vegetables, fruit, beef, stay away from processed shit) with high protein and sufficient calcium, avoid sugar and saturated fats, take rest days.

u could get on hgh but not really necessary you have tall parents and have anywhere from 2-4 years to keep growing, hgh also has its own list of side effects.

• +1
Reactions: stenzof
Im 94 kg .
I plan on doing plyometrics sprinting and eating a lot but healthy while burning enough calories to be on a caloric deficit so I can still get the nutrients în.
I want to go from 94kg to atleast 78-80 , I stretch every night for around 6-10min while drinking 3l of water everyday.
And are there any specific workouts to do outside or at the gym for height growth?
how old are you????

Im 94 kg .
Plyometrics make you shorter