Heightpill is a brutal pill

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Every time I see coper threads about how face mogs all blabla

YES, face is king , YES u cant be incel if good looking but if u're 5'4-5'9 you lose your masculine appeal for a large portion of women no matter how good looking you are. Its a fact

Also when we say face > height we always talk about the same high psl aka Chadlite guys (good example is the Argentinian slayer of this forum, I don't remember his name but if this guy was not manlet he would be a chad) because below there it's the normies people scale, face is not that striking ro really mark the spirit of women if for ex ure 5'8 and this is why height is a determining element in the overall attractiveness.

Those who say that tall incel exist are right, a sub5 is incel regardless of its height , but a tall normie /htn with a normal life cannot be incel if hes at least 90 percentile height, it's impossible.

Face has a big importance today because apps have decided that , so looksmax is legit and ascension is a priority. Face is king and you have to be at least HTN to appeal on OLD and slay some women, it's a fact

So face is the most important and water of the Pills, but denying the importance of height is low iq tbh, it's just a sign of insecurity and it doesn't change the reality of things.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, poopoohead, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
yep, a tall normie will mog all other normies to death anyway so hes basically htn by default (except yes he will get mogged by a true htn of avg height) so probably weak HTN but u get the idea

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, poopoohead, 5.5psl and 1 other person
yep, a tall normie will mog all other normies to death anyway so hes basically htn by default (except yes he will get mogged by a true htn of avg height) so probably weak HTN but u get the idea
True, if height had no effect on SMV then in this case try to explain to the copers why women will run behind a 6'3 chadlite than his friend chad 5'9 in a nightclub. Height is obviously a fucking halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Flanked, Deleted member 27472 and forevermirin
Face is king and you have to be at least HTN to appeal on OLD and slay some women, it's a fact
Exactly, height doesnt help me because of subhuman face, but in many cases face is easier to fix. Most people can become at least LTN/MTN with surgeries unless they're deformed while if someone's giga short even LL probably won't help much

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Deleted member 24789
I'm actually so ugly even if I was 6'5 it wouldn't do any difference
my life is the definition of a sub five subhuman
nobody likes me
i will never be loved

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23218, king_bandon and 1 other person
@forevermirin

lend me some of your morphing skills
Screenshot 20230623 113304 Gallery
Screenshot 20230623 113425 Plastic Surgery Simulator

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and forevermirin
Exactly, height doesnt help me because of subhuman face, but in many cases face is easier to fix. Most people can become at least LTN/MTN with surgeries unless they're deformed while if someone's giga short even LL probably won't help much
how ugly are u?

Your morps are good, I swear I went to surgeon and showed him nose that you morphed for me + some other examples that I like, he agreed that it's bussin jfl
+Ive seen some your other morphs
send your pics brocel

"Muh heightpill"
I'm tall and still an Incel
Same with my friend @Graham

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27472 and Graham
Yes I'm 6'1 and get mogged brutally by 6'2-6'3 people

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Krakowski and Deleted member 24789

YES, face is king , YES u cant be incel if good looking but if u're 5'4-5'9 you lose your masculine appeal for a large portion of women no matter how good looking you are. Its a fact

Also when we say face > height we always talk about the same high psl aka Chadlite guys (good example is the Argentinian slayer of this forum, I don't remember his name but if this guy was not manlet he would be a chad) because below there it's the normies people scale, face is not that striking ro really mark the spirit of women if for ex ure 5'8 and this is why height is a determining element in the overall attractiveness.

Those who say that tall incel exist are right, a sub5 is incel regardless of its height , but a tall normie /htn with a normal life cannot be incel if hes at least 90 percentile height, it's impossible.

Face has a big importance today because apps have decided that , so looksmax is legit and ascension is a priority. Face is king and you have to be at least HTN to appeal on OLD and slay some women, it's a fact

So face is the most important and water of the Pills, but denying the importance of height is low iq tbh, it's just a sign of insecurity and it doesn't change the reality of things.
You lose your "masculine appeal" if you're below 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
I'm actually so ugly even if I was 6'5 it wouldn't do any difference
my life is the definition of a sub five subhuman
nobody likes me
i will never be loved
Think like this and you will never get laid.
No matter how you ugly you are, but if you try hard enough, you can be loved (maybe just not by the person you want)

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Think like this and you will never get laid.
No matter how you ugly you are, but if you try hard enough, you can be loved (maybe just not by the person you want)
just try hard enough bro

I am Incel it does not matter why are you incel I want to have sex and have no sex

Water is soaking wet

Btw back when I first saw this IRL height chart I thought it was a meme and bait but now that I don't cope I can see it's actually fkn reality lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
True. When people say height is overrrated they always bring up examples of people with 95+ percentile faces. These people can still obviously do well despite being short, but for the other 90% of the population who are normies, height is extremely importing in seperating them out. My logic is that if you're in the normie range, your face isn't going to be attractive to women anyway, so height becomes a much bigger factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

Lifefuel for 5'3 ubermensch

• JFL
Reactions: IQcels
Why did you ask
well cuz you said fuark after having asked wheter there is a difference between 6'1 and 6'2. but just wear lifts at that point noone will notice

So does 5’9 chad have chadlite appeal? 5’9 chadlite has htn appeal?

well cuz you said fuark after having asked wheter there is a difference between 6'1 and 6'2. but just wear lifts at that point noone will notice
Man I already wear AF1s and the difference is fucking huge when I take them off, plus 6'1 is my morning height not evening

Man I already wear AF1s and the difference is fucking huge when I take them off, plus 6'1 is my morning height not evening
well there are no problems then. how tall r u in af1s

So does 5’9 chad have chadlite appeal? 5’9 chadlite has htn appeal?
At chadlite it depends
For women for whom height is not a concern, you don't lose any SMV
for a handful of women yes HTN
For a minority you're not even an option

In ur case youre chadlite, I think your height will not matter a lot for many women. Btw you must already know it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
At chadlite it depends
For women for whom height is not a concern, you don't lose any SMV
for a handful of women yes HTN
For a minority you're not even an option

In ur case youre chadlite, I think your height will not matter a lot for many women. Btw you must already know it
Just wanted to know your perspective. For me it hinders my ability to slay absolute Stacies but otherwise u are correct. I don’t disagree with ur thread btw height rlly important I’ve seen it firsthand

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24789