Help about nose

LostYouth

LostYouth

Greycel at heart
This particular nose shape:
IMG 20200317 WA0013 IMG 20200315 WA0001 Images 56 Images 57
It's the only thing on my face i really want to change, my nose shape is my biggest insecurity mostly because most people i see have straight shaped or decent noses, and i got this hooked abomination :feelswhy:
Here's me:
IMG 20200315 223356814

Am i too recessed to get a similar nose shape to these guys? Would paranasal implants+rhinoplasty suffice?i have mild paranasal hollowing, they're not nasolabial folds as it's just a bit hollow on the sides of both my nostrils

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
have you asian DNA?

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Wtf your nose already small, you just need to get rid of the hump and more projected brow ridge would do the trick for you.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
Bro wtf is that pierced in your ear?

• +1
with rhino youd be treating the symptoms not the root issue.

bimax would prolly fix your nose issue automatically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and LostYouth
have you asian DNA?
For all i know, indigenous from my grandmother's side and european from grandpa's, still all of my grandma's children have straight, long noses, no humps, even my uncle that is mulatto
From my mother's side, european as well, Italian ancestry, mother doesn't have hooked nose

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
For all i know, indigenous from my grandmother's side and european from grandpa's, still all of my grandma's children have straight, long noses, no humps, even my uncle that is mulatto
From my mother's side, european as well, Italian ancestry, mother doesn't have hooked nose
i see. in your case i guess since you lacks projection, you'll need both implants and fat graft to look how you want to look like, but it's a thing to look as you want to look like, it's another thing to see the PSL gain in it.

• +1
Wtf your nose already small, you just need to get rid of the hump and more projected brow ridge would do the trick for you.
I'm 19 atm and my browridge is not prominent at all, though not flat, also my nose droops when i smile, bulbous tip as well but not very wide so i got lucky there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
but to be harmonious you'll probably need to do something about your glabella too.

• +1
Bro wtf is that pierced in your ear?
Transversal
i see. in your case i guess since you lacks projection, you'll need both implants and fat graft to look how you want to look like, but it's a thing to look as you want to look like, it's another thing to see the PSL gain in it.
The way i see things fixing my nose would hugely improve my overall harmony, i don't think i look flat faced nor my jaw is too narrow, i don't think i have huge failos on my face other than my nose, psl i can look into much later but for now i just want to improve harmony and aesthetics, and my nose is holding me back
but to be harmonious you'll probably need to do something about your glabella too.
My friend (first guy with eyes penciled) doesn't have that much of a prominent browridge either, yet he has an ideal nose shape imo, that's what i want to go for
with rhino youd be treating the symptoms not the root issue.

bimax would prolly fix your nose issue automatically.
I really don't know, bimax looks too extreme to fix one thing, isn't the paranasal area sometimes missing bone? Wouldn't a implant there help in fixing it?

Last edited:
It looks like you broke it so bad that the middle cartilage tore off from the bone.

• +1
holy shit that is fucking brutal ngl especially with the non existent browridge

• So Sad
It looks like you broke it so bad that the middle cartilage tore off from the bone.
Idk why that happened man when i was little i didn't have this shit :feelswhy: like wtf man i don't even recall breaking my nose that bad in ever

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Idk why that happened man when i was little i didn't have this shit :feelswhy: like wtf man i don't even recall breaking my nose that bad in ever
Probably just genes then ngl.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
de poot's eye area is super aesthetic in this pic wtf

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc and LostYouth
Rate jaws tilt tho, downswung? Recessed? Does it justify bimax?

• +1
Rate jaws tilt tho, downswung? Recessed? Does it justify bimax?
yeah for sure you're clearly recessed
a nosejob will be a waste of money in ur case

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth and goat2x
Idk how important is side profile
But your nose is definetly a failo from the side

• So Sad
Don't know bro, you probably inherited it from someone else in your family tree. And I'd be worried about your Dad's non-existent hairline too. Get on finasteride as soon as you start receding.
I'm not sleeping on it, i'm hopping on dutasteride and making sure it's a lifelong routine.
I swear upper eyelid and hooding is literally 90% of eye area, elias has scleral show and it doesn't seem to affect him at all. Feline hooding or death tbh
It's a tight and straight under eye region tho, also not death sentence tier scleral show :
IMG 20200112 WA0009

Visibly relaxed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol