Help for Low IPD

L

LurkingSubhuman

Iron
I have very close set eyes (63mm), and my ESratio is approx 0.43. It has made me fucking depressed to say the least. What things can I do to mitigate the death sentence that is low IPD?
With hair, there doesn’t seem to be a consensus, people say short sides is better, others say curtains are better. I don’t want to make a choice, tell me - I’m already all busy with deciding what colour rope I’m hanging myself with.
Thanks

Bettakys

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
get orbital box osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Shave inner eyebrows, lose fat, they'll also eventually widen if your skull is still growing.

• Woah
Reactions: looksmidder
Shave inner eyebrows, lose fat, they'll also eventually widen if your skull is still growing.
I’m 20, I shaved my inner eyebrows but don’t know if I should do more. My head is not going to grow more. I’m a mega gymcel, my body is very very good, I think gearing till death is the answer tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
wait do they really widen over time? is there a way to increase/enhance the widening?
Mse or other palatal expanders are bound to work but it will be marginal compared to OBO.

• +1
I have very close set eyes (63mm), and my ESratio is approx 0.43. It has made me fucking depressed to say the least. What things can I do to mitigate the death sentence that is low IPD?
With hair, there doesn’t seem to be a consensus, people say short sides is better, others say curtains are better. I don’t want to make a choice, tell me - I’m already all busy with deciding what colour rope I’m hanging myself with.
Thanks
Palate expander, I am also looking to increase my IPD

Mse or other palatal expanders are bound to work but it will be marginal compared to OBO.
mse makes ES ratio worse no? angular alteration making sygotes wider, therefore making eyes proportionally close set?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Just ignore it and work on improving other flaws. The only real fix for IPD related issues is OBO. Which is very expensive snd dangerous.

i meant more is there a way to enhance the natural skull widening
Nope it's determined by genetics, but maybe massive amounts of hgh could do something (only caveat being that your nose and ears might grow instead of your cranium).

• +1
OBO baby. 63 is average you must have a wider than average bizygo

Last edited: