HELP how the FUCK do I fix this eye area

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
IMG 20201111 0939222

I'm not trying to get Hunter eyes or anything, I'm legit just trying to look like a normal fucking person with plastic surgery.

I think I need lower blapharoplasty based on Taban's pictures, pretty much all of the people looked like me before hand and afterwards had great normal looking under eyes.

Mine are extremely subhuman and assymetrical in person. One side is worse than the other by a noticable amount.

Lower Eyelid Bag Surgery in LA 1 1

IMG 20201111 094641

Wtf do you guys think??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ur eye area isn’t bad and surgery more than likely won’t help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4972, Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Ur eye area isn’t bad and surgery more than likely won’t help
My under eyes in the mirror look terrible dude it's so noticeable, people have told me "get more sleep" "you look tired" and "wtf bro you look DEAD"

it's over. I'm having a hard time picking up the puffiness and discoloration in my under eyes with the camera.

My under eyes in the mirror look terrible dude it's so noticeable, people have told me "get more sleep" "you look tired" and "wtf bro you look DEAD"

it's over. I'm having a hard time picking up the puffiness and discoloration in my under eyes with the camera.
Then get under eye filler

have you tried having some fucking eyelash ? and shaving a bit the upper part of the eyebrow like wtf is this shape

ptsosis surgery

Eyearea itselves doesn't look bad. But the pupils are

have you tried having some fucking eyelash ? and shaving a bit the upper part of the eyebrow like wtf is this shape
What do you mean jfl trying to understand what you are saying about my eyebrows

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, ecig and Deleted member 5385
jfl that's the natural shape of my eyebrows bro and they are naturally assymetrical so im scared to fuck with them i don't know what im doing
you should try to shave them to give a more symetrical look, and try to use latisse or castor oil on lash it's an easy lookmax for eye

View attachment 798179

I'm not trying to get Hunter eyes or anything, I'm legit just trying to look like a normal fucking person with plastic surgery.

I think I need lower blapharoplasty based on Taban's pictures, pretty much all of the people looked like me before hand and afterwards had great normal looking under eyes.

Mine are extremely subhuman and assymetrical in person. One side is worse than the other by a noticable amount.

View attachment 798185
View attachment 798191

Wtf do you guys think??
Sunglasses tbh

Im currently looking into fillers atm for my under eye area.

Thoughts??

fat graft undereyes

fillers don't look as natural as fat
fillers can be undone though and fat cost more, i can always get the fillers removed in 48 hours if needed

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
fillers can be undone though and fat cost more, i can always get the fillers removed in 48 hours if needed
why the fuck would you cheap out on your face

View attachment 798179

View attachment 798185
View attachment 798191

Wtf do you guys think??
eye area is ok u just need eyelashes

why the fuck would you cheap out on your face
I guess you are right but I'm pretty sure fat doesn't always work, it's way more expensive for similar results, and I can't remove it once I put it in and some people are stuck with lumps of fat. It's just better to do filler, easier to remove, cheaper, easier to get right.

I guess you are right but I'm pretty sure fat doesn't always work, it's way more expensive for similar results, and I can't remove it once I put it in and some people are stuck with lumps of fat. It's just better to do filler, easier to remove, cheaper, easier to get right.
fat grafting is the most natural surgerymax i know, but do whatever you want. me personally will only get the best option if i decide to do surgery, i'm not settling for the second best option for my face