[Help] looking for hard chewing gum other than mastic/mastiha or falim

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I need hard chewing gum but no mastic/mastiha or falim. The former gives me a stomach ache and the latter contains titanium dioxide, both of which I want to avoid.

I've been chewing several pieces at once of regular gum for some time now and it has become too easy for me. I don't feel any resistance anymore so I need something tougher to chew on. I wouldn't mind sugar in it but I don't want any artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols.

Suggestions please!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What I do with regular gum is not swallow until I spit out the saliva at least like 8 times, even though it's sugarfree, maybe you can try doing that with falim, would that prevent you from ingesting anything that causes problems?

I need hard chewing gum but no mastic/mastiha or falim. The former gives me a stomach ache and the latter contains titanium dioxide, both of which I want to avoid.

I've been chewing several pieces at once of regular gum for some time now and it has become too easy for me. I don't feel any resistance anymore so I need something tougher to chew on. I wouldn't mind sugar in it but I don't want any artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols.

Suggestions please!
My best suggestion is to just mew. srs

Just chew hard foods...

My best suggestion is to just mew. srs
Just stop.
Just chew hard foods...
I do but I eat very little (losing fat) and it's not enough chewing for my taste. I chew gum for 50 min a day. It's also a stress reliever for me. So any helpful suggestions?

Amazon product ASIN B00R7H8RTA
You could try this idk. Maybe you could get sugar free gum and plop a bunch into your mouth, it’ll be hard like falim.

Try hard plastics.