Help me ascend please🙏

jsmad

jsmad

6,2 cyclops
Ignore the haircut. I only styled it like that to expose my whole face that’s all

Attachments

• IMG_5021.jpeg
    IMG_5021.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5020.jpeg
    IMG_5020.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5017.jpeg
    IMG_5017.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: no clue
Genio rhino otoplasty
And mewing ofc

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and aestheticsrespecter
Eyebrows are a little weird looking, so try to fix that. You have prey eye's which can be fixed through surgery (don't recommend) or you can attempt to do one of the many weird theories on this forum on how to fix them. Face looks asymmetrical (might be camera angle) which can also be fixed. My point here is to point out the issues so that you are able to looxmax. Good luck on your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: jsmad
Eyebrows are a little weird looking, so try to fix that. You have prey eye's which can be fixed through surgery (don't recommend) or you can attempt to do one of the many weird theories on this forum on how to fix them. Face looks asymmetrical (might be camera angle) which can also be fixed. My point here is to point out the issues so that you are able to looxmax. Good luck on your ascension.
Give me solutions to help me fix that

• +1
@jsmad, For eyebrows you can attempt to trim them to a shape that you believe can look best on you (be careful though, you won't want any zits). For eye's there really isn't any way but surgery to remove the fat in the eye lid. I did see a person on the forum that claimed that taping his eye's in a certain position would help but there is no proof so I wouldn't recommend it. Science has shown that the body is the product of two halves being combined together and that can lead to asymmetric face but that can POSSIBLY be fixed naturally by movements of the face (specifically jaw movement) which can help if you do them. There is also the surgical route if you don't feel like doing that. You are free to do more research on these topics if you wish. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: chefdomino and jsmad
@jsmad, For eyebrows you can attempt to trim them to a shape that you believe can look best on you (be careful though, you won't want any zits). For eye's there really isn't any way but surgery to remove the fat in the eye lid. I did see a person on the forum that claimed that taping his eye's in a certain position would help but there is no proof so I wouldn't recommend it. Science has shown that the body is the product of two halves being combined together and that can lead to asymmetric face but that can POSSIBLY be fixed naturally by movements of the face (specifically jaw movement) which can help if you do them. There is also the surgical route if you don't feel like doing that. You are free to do more research on these topics if you wish. Good luck.
Thanks bro I really appreciate the advice. One last thing. Could you give me an honest rating 🙏

• +1
@jsmad rating:

mtn currently and the most appealing part is the jaw line (mewing is fine if you can pull it off).

Potential: htn and maybe even chadlite

These are just my opinions.

• +1
@jsmad rating:

mtn currently and the most appealing part is the jaw line (mewing is fine if you can pull it off).

Potential: htn and maybe even chadlite

These are just my opinions.
I’m 6,2 at 17 if that means anything

• +1
I’m 6,2 at 17 if that means anything
6,2?

Even better (y), it may not affect the facial appearance but height itself is always a boost because it is has naturally appealing genetics to women.

• +1
OBO & monobloc

you have the potential to be human boyo

You're very downgrown, but it's only fixable with surgery. Not much you can do I'm afraid, at least you're tall