Help me fix my skin

davinci

davinci

tech quintillionaire
The pictures show the situation atm.

I'm 20, have had acne since 15. A few years ago I used antibiotics with no lasting effect and been using since some generic foam cleanser, cream and salicylic acid.
I recently went to the dermatologist and she prescribed me isotretinoin.

However I'm not sure about using it because of the possible side effects. Especially dryness, loss of test and hairloss, are they temporary or permanent and will stay even after the treatment?

I posted the other day and some kind users told me to use tretinoin / tazarotene creams instead. Would they work for my type of acne? My derm told me that topical creams wouldn't work because my acne is deep, but another derm (family friend who visited me quickly) said that it is not deep. jfl

What should I do? Should I try creams first before hopping on isotretinoin or should I start it right over? If so is there a way to minimize negative effects? Should I be worried about them?
On the positive many said that isotret does make your nose slimmer which might help

Thanks everyone:D

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-12 at 23.19.55.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-12 at 23.19.55.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-12 at 23.19.56.png
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-12 at 23.19.56.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa
fix your gut and liver health
the only skincare products that works is tret and accutane and use sunscreen
first fix your health, if this doesnt work use accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, PsychoDsk and davinci
and the sides of accutane are obv temp.
and the odds are rly not that high that you are going to have rly bad side effects

eat healthily, I've tried all those anti acne creams not a single one did fucking aynthing just avoid dairy and eat healthy and maybe consider something strong like accutane or what the doctor said

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

• +1
How do I fix it? Beyond basic eat clean unprocessed foods which I already do? Should I cut out carbs?

eat healthily, I've tried all those anti acne creams not a single one did fucking aynthing just avoid dairy and eat healthy and maybe consider something strong like accutane or what the doctor said
Ppl gotta realise the dietpill

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi and lestoa
How do I fix it? Beyond basic eat clean unprocessed foods which I already do? Should I cut out carbs?
check botb there are 2 guids on fixing gut and liver health
check youtube also

• +1
Reactions: davinci and PsychoDsk
No, what you think is clean is really not.
Fruit, meat, greek yoghurt, eggs. Cheat codes, anything else = bad.
Potatoes also included with the fruit carbs.

• +1
Reactions: davinci
probiotics (natural ones if possible), no processed bullshit, no added sugar sweets (fruit is okay) and avoid certain things like mouthwash that damage your gut microbiome

• +1
and the sides of accutane are obv temp.
and the odds are rly not that high that you are going to have rly bad side effects
You sure? Many on here say that it nukes test + dry skin permanenty, but it might not be a real thing

• +1
You sure? Many on here say that it nukes test + dry skin permanenty, but it might not be a real thing
Only temp. Once you stop taking it everything is going to turn back to normal

• +1
probiotics (natural ones if possible), no processed bullshit, no added sugar sweets (fruit is okay) and avoid certain things like mouthwash that damage your gut microbiome
Thanks. are carbs ok or nah?

• +1
No, what you think is clean is really not.
Fruit, meat, greek yoghurt, eggs. Cheat codes, anything else = bad.
Potatoes also included with the fruit carbs.
Thanks bro. So if I start eating like this will my acne go away? Even without other product / treatment?

• +1
Thanks bro. So if I start eating like this will my acne go away? Even without other product / treatment?
It did for me and many others. Most cases of acne are caused by intestinal or gut issues, occasionally liver problems. This diet fixes that. In rare cases it’s just acne without a cause. Try eating the diet religiously and see how it develops. Give it a couple weeks.

If it doesn’t work at all, accutane will help but it’s toxic. Last resort options

It did for me and many others. Most cases of acne are caused by intestinal or gut issues, occasionally liver problems. This diet fixes that. In rare cases it’s just acne without a cause. Try eating the diet religiously and see how it develops. Give it a couple weeks.

If it doesn’t work at all, accutane will help but it’s toxic. Last resort options
The derm said it's hormonal acne, would it still work?

Anyways, thanks again, I'm going to try it for a month and see what happens, will make an update post. Just two more questions: for diet, is any kind of meat good or just red one? Should I try eating liver?

If it doesn't work should I hop on accutane or try first topical treatments like tretinoin / tazarotene?

• +1

also do you agree with lestoa that side effects are only temporary while on the med?

• +1
link ? i can't find them

cant find the liver healthmaxxing guide but it was bullshit anyways ig
check youtube there are some guide guides there
after you reseted your gut health eat a healthy diet with carbs low on the glycemic index
your good to go with that, there are some foods that will help your gut health too

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher, davinci and PsychoDsk
The derm said it's hormonal acne, would it still work?

Anyways, thanks again, I'm going to try it for a month and see what happens, will make an update post. Just two more questions: for diet, is any kind of meat good or just red one? Should I try eating liver?

If it doesn't work should I hop on accutane or try first topical treatments like tretinoin / tazarotene?
Hormonal acne is caused by gut, liver, intestinal issues. That’s what hormonal basically is. Your hormones are working alongside your gut microbiome.

All meats are good, liver especially. Just make sure it isn’t processed.

You could try tret, it absolutely destroyed my skin maybe it works on you. Taz I heard is a bit more gentle.

• +1
Reactions: davinci and lestoa

after you reseted your gut health eat a healthy diet with carbs low on the glycemic index
your good to go with that, there are some foods that will help your gut health too
thank you bro, really appreciate it

• +1
Hormonal acne is caused by gut, liver, intestinal issues. That’s what hormonal basically is. Your hormones are working alongside your gut microbiome.

All meats are good, liver especially. Just make sure it isn’t processed.

You could try tret, it absolutely destroyed my skin maybe it works on you. Taz I heard is a bit more gentle.
Thanks a lot for the infos, let's go dietmaxx

• +1

Thx bro

Trifarotene or Tretinoin, microneedle @ 0.7mm, stop eating sugar & seed oils, wash your sheets and pillowcase often.