Help me lose weight

Omen

Omen

Silver
Im starvemaxxing and I need to lose 7 more kg im 96kg was 100kg a week ago I need to lose the weight before april 8th bcz I have a holiday to dubai and I want to sky dive I starvemaxx only drink water I eat like 300 cals a day and go to the gym every two days

I need to have 30 bmi Im 176 cm tall and they weight you and measure your height with clothes on so add 2 kg with shoes and clothes and stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Solution
AlexBrown84
96.3kg and arab but not ethnic
fuarrrk you’re a fat mothafukka

how far is your holiday away? you need to hit 20k steps a day, eat 1kg of raw tomatoes, one raw carrot, coconut water, spinach, drink lots of water, only carbs are a few potatoes, about 1500 calories a day, beef

no sugars or oils
no good canned sardines. they only have ones with soybean oil :((( @Hardrada
66204706 28CF 42BD B271 E4B7F4A294BA
IMG 1154

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Hardrada
Nigger don’t use my thread as a massage board :rage:
mark my answer as solution and i will give you a good answer

how much do you weigh btw and what ethnicity

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Lose weight = less food, more cardio

96.3kg and arab but not ethnic

how far is your holiday away? you need to hit 20k steps a day, eat 1kg of raw tomatoes, one raw carrot, coconut water, spinach, drink lots of water, only carbs are a few potatoes, about 1500 calories a day, beef

no sugars or oils

Solution

no sugars or oils
I lost 4kg this week and go to the gym every two days I don’t eat anything nearly just water and some zero sugar diet sodas and my trip is 6 days away :feelswhy:

I lost 4kg this week and go to the gym every two days I don’t eat anything nearly just water and some zero sugar diet sodas and my trip is 6 days away :feelswhy:
do 20k steps a day and you’ll reach your goal

don’t forget a bit of coconut water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and Omen
I am doing that but I need to lose 7kg in 6 days so… yeah
Keep doing it and add sauna. I assume you're doing a tandem jump since there's a weight restriction, there's usually a little bit of wiggle room on the weight limit as long as the guy you're jumping with is not a total cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Omen
Keep doing it and add sauna. I assume you're doing a tandem jump since there's a weight restriction, there's usually a little bit of wiggle room on the weight limit as long as the guy you're jumping with is not a total cuck.
Yes I’m doing a tandem jump I hope they don’t fuck me over if im still not on the weight limit by a little

SO what help do you need if you already are doing this ?
I need a faster way to lose weight like better exercise and shit but I’m doing fine till now just figured gotta keep up the pace and hope for the best

• JFL
yeah well pretty much no chance to lose that 7kg? in 6 days, you would have to somehow burn 53 900 kcal=almost 9000 per day:feelskek:
I mean theoretically its maybe possible but practically no

yeah well pretty much no chance to lose that 7kg? in 6 days, you would have to somehow burn 53 900 kcal=almost 9000 per day:feelskek:
I mean theoretically its maybe possible but practically no
that would be like david goggins shit times 10 thousand

unless you lose 20 kg youll still be fat

• JFL
Tall but not tall
White but not white
Bruh I meant my height is 176cm not that im tall and im not white but some of my relatives are aryan with blonde hair and blue eyes and idc if im ethnic or not since my pheno is very good

It doesn’t matter if is 10 kg it’s still 10 kg I just need to lose it before the trip and after that I will continue going to the gym and losing fat
do u have before and after?