LOSE 1 POUND OF FAT PER DAY: DNP (MIRACLE WEIGHT LOSS DRUG)

Please delete this Thread. I am researching Roids/Peptides for over 3 Years exessively and noticed DNP a year ago. Literally in EVERY "How to DNP" you are told to UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES eat CARBS. Advised is 50g Carbs per day MAXIMUM, because when eating Carbs on DNP the Body produces a LOT of extra heat additional to the heat from just the DNP. AND THIS MORON ADVISES FOR NORMAL CARB INTAKE AND TO EAT LOTS OF FRUITS FULL OF FAST ACTING SUGAR. Also DNP pills get overdosed a lot of times. So for example you buy a bottle of them and 80/90 pills are probably pretty near 250mg. but 5-10/90 Capsules are going to be 500-1500mg. Imagine as a first time taking dnp taking 1g DNP 2X A DAY BAN THIS SHIT ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilly, sunbirdwhosings, zeshama and 5 others
Where the fuck do you get it in UK though

You don’t need it, if anything you might want a little more Bideltoid width.
If you’re already on 500 test, it’s not that much of a jump to get some IGF-1 DES and pin that shit straight into your delts, 80mg EOD, 40 in each peri workout.
Works for me.
What does igf1 des do

200mg of dnrd

cause holy fuck that hurts my eyes how about tldr op?

Found a source :feelshah:
I never thought I'd try DNP but here we are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Male-Mottle and 7zyzz7
I need to read this later

guys just make sure you get real shit, i got some underdosed shit the first time i got it and i asked for a reshipment, mine new shipment is on the way. lets fucking do this

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
DNP: 2-4 dinitrophenol IS THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD AND EFFECTIVE WEIGHTLOSS DRUG IN ALL OF HISTORY.
View attachment 1816749
DNP the most potent fat loss agent available. You can lose 1lb of fat every 1-3 days depending upon your dose and diet. It achieves this effect by raising your metabolism. More specifically, it inhibits the proper production of ATP, causing energy to be wasted as heat. The side effects can be deadly if the drug is not dosed and managed correctly. In short, DNP raises your TDEE.

"~90% of patients taking 300 mg DNP per day (3 mg/kg for a 100 kg person) lost 2–3 pounds per week without changes in food intake. However, DNP has a narrow window between effective and toxic doses and it was banned for human use by the (((FDA))) in 1938. "

TAKE DNP = BODY TEMP SLIGHTLY INCREASES = MOST POTENT FAT LOSS AGENT IN THE WORLD
TAKE TOO MUCH DNP = BODY TEMP INCREASES BY ALOT = COOK YOUR ORGANS FROM THE INSIDE ALIVE AND DIE

DNP USUALLY COMES IN 100MG OR 250MG CAPSULES

DNP ONLY TARGETS FAT AND IS MUSCLE SPARING (YOU WONT BURN MUSCLE)

DNP HAS A 36 HOUR HALF LIFE (SEE PICTURE BELOW).

View attachment 1816751

STANDARD EFFECTIVE DNP CYCLE FOR 200+ LBS ADULT MALE: ONE 250 MG DNP CAPSULE TAKEN EVERY MORNING AFTER BREAKFAST; FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT
DAY 1: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 2: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 3: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 4: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 5: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 6: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 7: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 8: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 9: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 10: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 11:ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 12: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 13: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD
DAY 14: ONE 250 MG CAPSULE WITH FOOD

RUN THIS CYCLE YOU PROBABLY WILL LOSE ~6 TO 8 (OR MORE) POUNDS OF PURE FAT IN 14 DAYS (given optimal diet and supplementation)

WITHOUT DNP THIS WOULD HAVE TAKEN MONTHS AND YOU WOULD HAVE LOST MUSCLE AS WELL

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT DIE BY PUTTING 10 PILLS IN YOUR MOUTH AT ONCE :lul:

DNP IS REGARDED AS THE MOST DANGEROUS FAT BURNING DRUG BECAUSE THE EFFECTIVE FAT BURNING DOSE AND THE DOSE WHICH CAUSES DEATH IS NOT TOO FAR APART.

EFFECTIVE DOSE: 1 CAPSULE AT ONCE (250mg)
DEATH DOSE: 6+ CAPSULES AT ONCE (1500mg+)

RETARDS WHO HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DOSE DNP TAKE 5-8 PILLS (OVER 1 GRAM) AT A TIME AND OVERDOSE BECAUSE THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO RESEARCH FOR 10 MINUTES

THE OBVIOUS SOLUTION TO NOT DYING ON THIS SHIT IS TO NOT TO TAKE 5-6 PILLS OF DNP AT ONCE. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

ONLY A RETARD COULD OVERDOSE ON THIS SHIT

MOST DEATHS REGARDING DNP IN THE NEWS ARE RETARDED WOMEN WHO WEIGH 140 LBS TAKING LIKE 5 CAPSULES OF 250MG DNP AT ONCE AND COOKING THEIR BODIES TO DEATH IN MINUTES.

IT IS EXTREMELY EASY TO RUN A SAFE AND EFFECTIVE DNP CYCLE AND YOU WILL FIND COUNTLESS PEOPLE DOING IT WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS ON BODYBUILDING FORUMS.

THE (((JEWISH MAINSTREAM MEDIA))) DEMONIZES DNP BECAUSE IT'S A THREAT TO BIG PHARMA.
IMAGINE IF ALL DIABETIC FATTIES COULD BE CURED WITH A SINGLE DRUG

FROM DNP WIKI:

"DNP was used extensively in diet pills from 1933 to 1938 after Cutting and Tainter at Stanford University made their first report on how the compound substantially increased metabolic rate.[51][52] After only its first year on the market, Tainter estimated that at least 100,000 people had been treated with DNP in the United States, in addition to many others abroad.[53]"

DNP HAS BEEN USED EFFECTIVELY SINCE 1930s, AFTER THE ELITE SAW HOW WELL IT WAS WORKING THEY USED THE (((FDA))) TO BAN IT IN 1938.

SIDE EFFECTS
Common Side Effects
  • -Heat. The primary and most dangerous side effect of DNP is heat. Do not allow your body temperature to get too high while on DNP.
  • -Dehydration. It is recommended to drink at least a gallon of water per day. DNP blunts thirst so you may be dehydrated but not feel thirsty.
  • -Temporary water retention and glycogen depletion. This will make you look bloated with flat muscles. Within one week of cessation, this should be gone.
  • -Lethargy. DNP will make you feel tired and sluggish

Less Common Side Effects
  • -Diarrhea, vomiting, and nausea. These can be exacerbated by high doses or if taken on an empty stomach.
  • -Hives/rashes. (take an antihistamine if you get a rash) many DNP users run benadryl, personally i use cyproheptadine.
  • -Headaches, insomnia, and sore throat. These are all uncommon but have been reported.
  • -Effects of dehydration. Dehydration can go undetected and cause a variety of miscellaneous side effects.

Rare Side Effects
  • -Peripheral Neuropathy. Has a slightly higher risk of occuring if DNP is used longer than 3 weeks. Immediately cease usage if you begin to feel pins and needles in your hands and feet.
    • Although relatively rare , this is the only side effect you should be worried about developing while running a moderate dose. If you get PN, you will get some nerve pain feeling in your hands and feet which could stop you from lifting for days/weeks/months. If you get this feeling stop immediately
    • However this is preventable. From my understanding PN happens due to the body becoming deficient in some essential cofactors that are being increasingly utilized in ATP production. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4208100/
    • Peripheral Neuropathy most like happens due to DNP users becoming deficient in vitamins b12, b1, e, magnesium, and copper. I will discuss more about supplementing these below.
  • -Cataracts. extremely rare and only happens in women.
Helpful Information
  • DONT TAKE DNP ON EMPTHY STOMACH
  • NEVER GO INTO SAUNA THATS HOW ZYZZ DIED
  • NO ALCOHOL
  • you will sweat, pee and cum bright yellow
  • There will be some water retention on cycle, you will look best a week after the cycle, you muscles will look shitty and flat while on DNP, you will look best 5-7 days after your cycle is over.
  • Wait 5 days for buildup. If you are not feeling the side effects of DNP, wait four-five days to allow blood buildup. Do not be impatient or aggressive with DNP dosing.
  • Consuming carbs will increase the intensity of the heat produced by DNP for 1-3 hours afterward.
    • dont binge eat a dozen donuts or you will get so fucking hot you will need to take an ice bath.
  • It is paramount that you do not let your body overheat while on DNP. Heat is the most dangerous effect of DNP. Sit in front of a fan, take shower, drink water keep cool
  • Eat fruit to replenish liver
  • There isn't really an age restriction (18 year old in general reported being fine after cycle)
  • EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SENSITIVITY TO DNP. Beginners should start low to test their sensitivity and check for allergic reactions.
  • Common dosages for DNP range from 250mg/day to 750mg/day. The amount of DNP builds up in your blood over time since it has a 36 hour half-life, so you can have upwards of 1500mg of DNP in your blood just from a sustained dose of 500mg/day.
  • The recommended beginner's cycle is 250mg/day for two-three weeks. Use this cycle as a probe for your sensitivity to DNP.
  • keep your cycle under 4 weeks.
  • Taking more than the recommended dose of DNP can kill you. Do not take more than 1 gram per day.
  • If you begin to overheat, get in an ice bath and call 911. There is not much the paramedics or hospital can do, so avoid overheating in the first place.
  • Working out is fine on low doses. At 400mg+, however, you will want to keep workouts short. You will not grow on DNP and may overheat or exhaust yourself by working out too much. This includes cardio - Cardio is not recommended on higher doses of DNP. Even if you do not overheat, you will deplete water in large amounts and may not know you are dehydrated because DNP blunts thirst.
  • You do not need to be pissing every 15 min while downing 3 gallons a day. drink water liberally and stay hydrated. As you sweat more, pay even more attention.
  • The risk is proportional to the dosage. At a low dosage of 300mg/day, metabolic rate is increased, on average, an impressive 30%. Side effects at this dose are few to none. DNP also provides the benefit of fat loss without appreciable muscle loss. By lowering insulin levels and mobilizing free fatty acids. Like with most drugs, it can get nasty if you start taking too much.
  • Sleep is the most important and dangerous time while on DNP, excessive heat can make it hard to sleep, sleep with a fan pointed on you and sleep on a towel to not ruin your bedding sweat stains
  • Buy from a trusted source with countless good reviews
ANTIOXIDANT SUPPLEMENTS (from a ray peat perspective)
Since you will be burning so much fat, FFA's (free fatty acids) will be released and all the toxins from your fat cells will be released into your body, it is beneficial that you take these antioxidants while on DNP to reduce side effects.
  • Vitamin C (antioxidant) (essential)
    • Eat lots of Vitamin C foods, fructose will support your liver during your cycle.
    • Doctor Ray Peat does not support vitamin c supplementation due to heavy metal contamination
    • keep your vitamin C up through food. Good sources of vitamin C: orange juice, blueberries, berries, citrus fruits​
View attachment 1816874
  • Vitamin E 400-800 IU every other day (powerful antioxidant) (essential)
    • There are not to many safe vitamin E supplements on the market according to Ray Peat​
    • I used Tocovit: http://www.idealabsdc.com/

VITAMIN / MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS
  • B-complex supplement (essential)
    • As discussed earlier, the only nasty (but rare) side effect from DNP at a low dose can be Peripheral Nephropathy if you are deficient in b1 b12, vitamin E, or copper.
  • Beef Liver
    • great source of B-vitamins, and copper
  • Magnesium (essential)
  • Glycine
    • I use gelatin powder which is 30% glycine. i mix it with milk and drink. pure glycine powder is probably better.

DIET
On DNP you will be very hungry so make sure you take appetite suppressants like caffeine or ephedrine, so you dont over eat.

There is alot of debate as to whether high carb or low carb or no carb is better when doing DNP. This really doesnt matter. Just cut out junk food and starches (bread, rice) and you will lose weight. Its pretty hard to get fat eating fruits and veggies.

If you are bodybuilding hit your number for protein (1 gram per pound of bodyweight) and just make sure you aren't eating tons of junk food. IMO carbs are good especially in the form of fruit so eat lots of fruits.

If you have the willpower to eat below you TDEE, then cut 500-1,000 calories from your TDEE like a normal cut to increase your results. This will have you feeling like shit though.

Personally i think eating a cup of beef liver and oysters every other day is important to fuel your body with all the minerals and nutrients. Just look below at how many essential B-vitamins and minerals (and protein) nutrients a cup of beef liver and a can of oysters provides. Ray peat recommends crown prince oysters in olive oil. (he eats them drained and well salted) w/ cheese

View attachment 1817009View attachment 1817010
Ray peat also emphasizes milk in the diet. Keeping high calcium supports safe oxidation and provides nutrients. A high milk diet will keep your metabolic rate higher and suppress the toxic effects of DNP. If you can tolerate it fat free milk is a great option to keep protein high and calories low, while supplying you minerals such as potassium and calcium.

UNCOUPLERS
When you take DNP the weight loss is occurring from your body becoming extremely inefficient at producing ATP, because your cells go through mitochondrial uncoupling.
"DNP is probably the best known agent for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. The "phosphorylation" of adenosine diphosphate (ADP) by ATP synthase gets disconnected or "uncoupled" from oxidation."
However DNP is not the only Mitocondrial uncoupler, here are a few more, stack these with DNP and you will get insane results

HORMONES
Dhea / Pregnanolne / Progesterone (not necessary but beneficial)
Ray Peat has suggested running these three hormones in low doses while on DNP

EXERCISE

Steady state cardio might not be a bad idea (incline treadmill/ stair-master), personally i think sticking to your weightlifting routine and lowering the reps and weight by 20-30% is probably the best thing you can do for exercise while on low/moderate doses of DNP. Too much cardio is catabolic and increases stress hormones, stick to moderate weightlifting.
https://www.functionalps.com/blog/2012/02/01/ray-peat-phd-quotes-relating-to-exercise/

TLDR:
take one 250 mg DNP tablet every morning with food, for two weeks straight
cut out junk food and starches
essential supplements are vitamin E, B-complex, magnesium, and eating fruits throughout the day (OJ, blueberries)
dont overexert yourself and drink gatorate/water/oj or whatever you want for minerals and electrolytes
in two weeks of eating at your TDEE while on DNP you will lose weight that would have normally taken you 2-3 months of eating below your TDEE while losing muscle.
take a month off let your body heal from the fat loss.
repeat
infinite weight loss glitch

Thats all. This is the most misunderstood weight loss substance on Earth. Literally bestowed by God himself, at moderate doses virtually little to no side effects and the most insane fat loss ever. Elite do not want the public using this product so they will gaslight you by saying its much more dangerous than it actually is. It was sold in fucking 7/11's from 1933 to 1938 :lul: and people got insane weightloss then the (((FDA))) banned it and (((media))) has been writing stupid shit about it ever since. Just make sure you got a solid source.

FATTIES ITS TIME TO GET SOME FUCKING BONES!!!! :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
Anyone actually take this tho? With good results

guys just make sure you get real shit, i got some underdosed shit the first time i got it and i asked for a reshipment, mine new shipment is on the way. lets fucking do this
How you know its underdosed

will this go in best subforum? I dont have time to read it today but dont want to forget

Please delete this Thread. I am researching Roids/Peptides for over 3 Years exessively and noticed DNP a year ago. Literally in EVERY "How to DNP" you are told to UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES eat CARBS. Advised is 50g Carbs per day MAXIMUM, because when eating Carbs on DNP the Body produces a LOT of extra heat additional to the heat from just the DNP. AND THIS MORON ADVISES FOR NORMAL CARB INTAKE AND TO EAT LOTS OF FRUITS FULL OF FAST ACTING SUGAR. Also DNP pills get overdosed a lot of times. So for example you buy a bottle of them and 80/90 pills are probably pretty near 250mg. but 5-10/90 Capsules are going to be 500-1500mg. Imagine as a first time taking dnp taking 1g DNP 2X A DAY BAN THIS SHIT ASAP
He is giving harmful advice on purpose to weed out the competition. High IQ play

bro is eliminating fatties by rope from pill

no limits on idiots caging this forum tho nigga prolly killed 4 fattys already

ive lost 30 pounds of fat since making this thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, AlexBrown84 and UltMogMan
6 pack coming in soon sirs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and UltMogMan
might rewrite it up again now that I have more experience with the drug

• +1
Reactions: UltMogMan, joseph and ErbCel
can you send us your source?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Moderator y isn’t this botb

@Alexanderr @Preston @AscendingHero @TRUE_CEL @Niko

No it doesn’t. There is extra heat from carbs but assuming you’re not playing w death and taking 1000 mg every day it’s not going to cook you from the inside. And high FFA and ROS can only be combatted by a certain degree of simple sugars and antioxidants which fruits are rich in. Please don’t talk about something you don’t know about

Great thread

Cant lose 1lbs fat per day lmao. Youd die (from dnp)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 24444
No it doesn’t. There is extra heat from carbs but assuming you’re not playing w death and taking 1000 mg every day it’s not going to cook you from the inside. And high FFA and ROS can only be combatted by a certain degree of simple sugars and antioxidants which fruits are rich in. Please don’t talk about something you don’t know about
1000 mg is playing with death lol. Youll have a gigantic fever 24/7

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I missed the word not
It also eats your muscle up. The calories arent all from fat. Youll get shriveled up from so much muscle and water loss. Your body wont eat up only cals from fat lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 24444
It also eats your muscle up. The calories arent all from fat. Youll get shriveled up from so much muscle and water loss. Your body wont eat up only cals from fat lmfao
Actually it increases protein retention and average cycle duration is 10 days. Lots of bodybuilder use it for final prep and they don’t lose jackshit except fat

Actually it increases protein retention and average cycle duration is 10 days. Lots of bodybuilder use it for final prep and they don’t lose jackshit except fat
No they dont, theyd die. I talk to pros. No ones using dnp around the end of prep. It wont increase muscle retention when youre in a 2000 calorie deficit lol. Dnp at 6%bf would kill you lmao. Being at 6% bf alone feels like death but on dnp thats suicide.

No they dont, theyd die. I talk to pros. No ones using dnp around the end of prep. It wont increase muscle retention when youre in a 2000 calorie deficit lol. Dnp at 6%bf would kill you lmao. Being at 6% bf alone feels like death but on dnp thats suicide.
No one does dnp at 6 percent bf never said the majority of pros do it

Good guide.

@AlexBrown84 u tried this?

Dnp is awesome bro last year I lost like 9kg and almost no muscle

DNPbloodlevels
DNPbloodlevels2

These are the amounts of dnp in your system with daily dosing. The reason for the buildup is long half-life. So be carefull doing the same dose everyday because at the beginning you wont feel it and you wont even notice it building up and then it hits...

I need to do 1 gram a day

Jfl @ being above 8% bf