[HELP ME]My slut sister is ruining my life

:bluepill:

If ur not trolling u took a L. Telling your parents just made u look like a big bitch tbh. Your parents are just going to tell her and blow it out of proportion, and with that your going to be in a losing battle socially bc people today are more likely to lean towards the women's side. If ur not careful u can even get black sheeped and ostracized by your fam if u make its a her vs u thing.

Plus females wont take the loss socially. Social dominance and interaction is their life and art so its just not going to end on the 'resolution' note u think it will. At best, she's just going to be more motivated to roast u to her friends and continue to lower your frame publicly, and make u look like a little bitch as time moves on.
She wont roast me in public bcz i wont hangout with the same people. I know what ur saying but there was no other way. My city is pretty small so maybe she will take revenge:woke:but if she does i will fight:woke::woke::woke::woke:

:bluepill:

If ur not trolling u took a L. Telling your parents just made u look like a big bitch tbh. Your parents are just going to tell her and blow it out of proportion, and with that your going to be in a losing battle socially bc people today are more likely to lean towards the women's side. If ur not careful u can even get black sheeped and ostracized by your fam if u make its a her vs u thing.

Plus females wont take the loss socially. Social dominance and interaction is their life and art so its just not going to end on the 'resolution' note u think it will. At best, she's just going to be more motivated to roast u to her friends and continue to lower your frame publicly, and make u look like a little bitch as time moves on.
Damn im so fucked. This bitch cancelled me in high school and gona ruin my future life too :woke::woke::woke:i should make some radical changes in my life to ivoid more trauma and not rope:woke::woke::woke:im not even that ugly im just fucking unlucky

Damn im so fucked. This bitch cancelled me in high school and gona ruin my future life too :woke::woke::woke:i should make some radical changes in my life to ivoid more trauma and not rope:woke::woke::woke:im not even that ugly im just fucking unlucky
Wish u the best of luk. Its not really a big issue just a frame issue. Esp if your sister is a slut shes going to crave masc dominant men that treat her lower than the rose colored glasses, and those types if overtly masc usually will dog their brothers if they are not as masc as their preference esp with non confrontational tendency's. Just go no contact and play it cool

Wish u the best of luk. Its not really a big issue just a frame issue. Esp if your sister is a slut shes going to crave masc dominant men that treat her lower than the rose colored glasses, and those types if overtly masc usually will dog their brothers if they are not as masc as their preference esp with non confrontational tendency's. Just go no contact and play it cool
She treats me like shit until i gain status in a social circle and then tries to dickride me and tells everyone she's my sister and cries her eyes out that i don't treat her right. After i tell her to gtfo she starts saying lame shit about me to make people turn backs on me. My only way out is to moneymaxx and move out:woke::woke::woke:

Damn i just rereaded your responses and u make a lot if sense though and yes my family is against me rn