Here Are The Factors Are That Make Up Beauty

remember when i say ratios and angles i am using it as under the umbrella term for every proportion

but for angles there are certain angles of the face that are ideal and occur at sections of the face, for example the jaw frontal angle and nasofrontal angle. every contour of the face is not an angle

again beauty is not just proportions. ex the fat pads associated with hooded eyes can be attributed to youthful and healthy skin which i would classify under neoteny
So how can you describe the impact of specific lip shape, not just LxWxH, on harmony using proportions and angles?

And to reiterate my previous questions:

How does your theory account for Jason Mamoa's eyebrows and the harmony they create with the rest of his features? Would those same eyebrows work on a face with different features? Would Tom Holland look better with Jason Mamoa's eyebrows, and if not then would Jason Mamoa look better with Tom Holland's eyebrows? Answer that question without looking an example or imagining what it would like, just calculate the outcome based on angles and proportions.

can’t believe people are disagreeing with this thread

was trolling with my reply but damn it’s over for this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
So how can you describe the impact of specific lip shape, not just LxWxH, on harmony using proportions and angles?
the shape of the lip can can be quantified (it is a proportion)

shapes are math, remember learning that in first grade?
And to reiterate my previous questions:

How does your theory account for Jason Mamoa's eyebrows and the harmony they create with the rest of his features? Would those same eyebrows work on a face with different features? Would Tom Holland look better with Jason Mamoa's eyebrows, and if not then would Jason Mamoa look better with Tom Holland's eyebrows? Answer that question without looking an example or imagining what it would like, just calculate the outcome based on angles and proportions.
as a general rule of thumb, people look better with denser darker brows

holland's wispy brows are a failo of his so yes, if he had darker eyebrows, it would be better

• +1
Reactions: User49
people itt just think failos are halos for chads complete delusions

• +1
the shape of the lip can can be quantified (it is a proportion)
I mean, I just asked you if every contour of the face could be described by angles and you said "no." So you're saying the specific shape of lips can be described using proportions? Okay, can you demonstrate how to describe two different sets of lips that have the same LxWxH with all other facial features being equal using proportions.

And no shit it's math. Literally everything is math. But saying "It's just math." doesn't elucidate anything.

as a general rule of thumb, people look better with denser darker brows

holland's wispy brows are a failo of his so yes, if he had darker eyebrows, it would be better

Mamoa's eyebrows aren't particularly dark or dense. Anyway, I'm talking about their unique shape. Would he look better with darker, denser eyebrows that were more flat, rather than their extremely angular shape? Would Holland look better with Mamoa shaped eyebrows that were just as light and wispy as his own?

can’t believe people are disagreeing with this thread

was trolling with my reply but damn it’s over for this forum
stfu retard

• Ugh..
Reactions: User49
theres many studies proving men are born with lighter hair, lighter eyes, and lighter skin than women.

and estrogen darkens these things while testosterone does not.

therefore darker is actually more feminine

hence why ethnic men are low t, short, low smv

and white men(who have lighter hair, eyes, and skin) are the tallest and most masculine men
Retard take.

According to your own logic, black men must have the lowest testosterone levels.

This is simply not true. They have the highest test levels, and darkest skin, darkest hair, darkest eye colour.

I think test levels in a population will eventually rise or decline based on mating influences such as: arranged marriages, polyamory, and cultural traits that females select for.

Your theory makes 0 sense, and it fails at my very simple counterpoint that I stated above

That's a Chad insult, dumbass.

Retard take.

According to your own logic, black men must have the lowest testosterone levels.

This is simply not true. They have the highest test levels, and darkest skin, darkest hair, darkest eye colour.

I think test levels in a population will eventually rise or decline based on mating influences such as: arranged marriages, polyamory, and cultural traits that females select for.

Your theory makes 0 sense, and it fails at my very simple counterpoint that I stated above

I don't buy this shit even one bit.

So, you're trynna tell me that gracile and dogeating chinks and Malaysians somehow have more grip strength than the only race that still has large sub-clades of hunter gatherer groups... once again, retard take.

I don't buy this shit even one bit.

So, you're trynna tell me that gracile and dogeating chinks and Malaysians somehow have more grip strength than the only race that still has large sub-clades of hunter gatherer groups... once again, retard take.
ignoring studies, retarded user and coper

ignoring studies, retarded user and coper
Choosing biased cumskin "studies" that fail the fucking common sense test as your evidence, literally gives me a glimpse at your retardedly low iq.

Go check yourself into a special ed class. Oh, and don't get lost on the way faggot.

Most of the greaters mma fighters / boxers are black you fucking retard.

Also, black men are conquering white women, not the other way around.

Choosing biased cumskin "studies" that fail the fucking common sense test as your evidence, literally gives me a glimpse at your retardedly low iq.

Go check yourself into a special ed class. Oh, and don't get lost on the way faggot.

Most of the greaters mma fighters / boxers are black you fucking retard.

Also, black men are conquering white women, not the other way around.
hahahah ur literally denying studies. coper

and white men conquered black men. we made you our slaves and built our shit for free lmao. and only because white men dont want black women

hahahah ur literally denying studies. coper

and white men conquered black men. we made you our slaves and built our shit for free lmao. and only because white men dont want black women
Okay, and what exactly is your point?
The Moors were conquering whites for centuries and fucking your women.

In Italy, modern say Sicilians are literally the result of blonde Germanic women getting fucked by black and Arab men.

Blacks have conquered whites many times too.

It's just that your precious white race is inherently a cuck race that's filled with faggots like yourself, which is why your kind props up black men fucking YOUR OWN women in the media, and your women ABSOLUTELY love it jfl.

You guys keep getting cucked left, right, and center. No wonder why your race is on the way out.

What an absolute pathetic and inherently weak group of people.

No amount of looksmaxxing will save you or your kin from demographic trends, and the fact that your own women don't wanna have kids with y'all.

Brutal and horrific blackpill, if you ask me.

Also, I'm not black you retard.

JFL, like I said, I'm mirin your low iq soyo

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Okay, and what exactly is your point?
The Moors were conquering whites for centuries and fucking your women.

In Italy, modern say Sicilians are literally the result of blonde Germanic women getting fucked by black and Arab men.
literally nonsense

Blacks have conquered whites many times too.
literally nonsense.

we made them our slaves and fucked their women. dominated them hard.

It's just that your precious white race is inherently a cuck race that's filled with faggots like yourself, which is why your kind props up black men fucking YOUR OWN women in the media, and your women ABSOLUTELY love it jfl.

You guys keep getting cucked left, right, and center. No wonder why your race is on the way out.
whites statistically cucked ethnics 100x harder in the past, going to their countries, raping their women, ruining their country and stealing everything, and theres nothing u can do about it

and in US stats show white women are the most loyal to their own race, and ethnic women are least loyal to their own race. and that all races of women prefer white men.

white men are cucking all ethnics. still. to this day.

you little brown boi cuck. get mogged by whites, you irredeemable subhuman.

you will never be white.

literally nonsense

literally nonsense.

we made them our slaves and fucked their women. dominated them hard.

whites statistically cucked ethnics 100x harder in the past, going to their countries, raping their women, ruining their country and stealing everything, and theres nothing u can do about it

and in US stats show white women are the most loyal to their own race, and ethnic women are least loyal to their own race. and that all races of women prefer white men.

white men are cucking all ethnics. still. to this day.

View attachment 2124887

you little brown boi cuck. get mogged by whites, you irredeemable subhuman.

you will never be white.
🤣🤣🤣
This is what happens when you're raised in the inbred Appalachian mountains.
You little Low T blonde-haired cuck.

The amount of cope in your response is enough to fuel this whole forum until it inevitably gets shut down.

You fucking retard all this ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Arabs and Africans raped your women to the point where a new ethnic group (Sicilians) were born.

Look at this cumskin cope from you pink-dicked cucks.

You're getting conquered as we speak you fucking retard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
I know that reading is hard for you, because you're a low T blonde haired bitch, but here is the link about Moors above.

The Arabs literally raped and impregnated millions of women from slavic lands as well. They would take them as sexual slaves back to Arab lands. The Ottomans did the same thing to white women.

The Mongols raped and impregnated white women all the way to Germany. Get fucked you cumskin retard 🤣🤣🤣.
BTW, curries defeated the Mongols in open battle multiple times, so get fucked again.
Curries > Cumskins, jfl 🤣🤣🤣

Also, let's not forget that the red army (made up of minorities and slavs) raped their way through Europe, impregnating COUNTLESS blonde haired blue eyed, prime white women.

Like I said, you faggot ass, cowardeous, and bitch ass crackers are a revolting and reprehensible race. Your race is being replaced. I sure as FUCK wouldn't wanna be white, and even as a brown guy in a white country I've fucked your women AND I'm successful, so get fucked you pathetic pink-butthole cuck.
That's right, I fucked that pink beautiful pussy of your white women with my dark cock.

LOL white men didn't do SHIT when that happened, they just mind their own business in bars and clubs, like the good boys that they are.

Also, more than half my Gen Z pakistani male friends are with white women, otoh, most pakistani women that I know don't even find them attractive cuz they seem dorky lmfao.

It's over for your race.
🤣🤣🤣

Your kind is about to go the same way as Native Americans.

Good riddance you filthy cracker

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and sub5inchcel
impregnating COUNTLESS blonde haired blue eyed, prime white women.
lmfao it’s so funny how in these anti white tirades there’s always an admission that white women are the best which inevitably infers that white men are also the best

lmfao it’s so funny how in these anti white tirades there’s always an admission that white women are the best which inevitably infers that white men are also the best
No it doesnt.

Asian women do the best in online dating and are often times considered the "best" outside of this autist PSL forum.

By your logic, this should converge to asian men too, but this isn't the case.

Another retarded cumskin take.

No wonder why your race is dying off

🤣🤣🤣
This is what happens when you're raised in the inbred Appalachian mountains.
You little Low T blonde-haired cuck.

The amount of cope in your response is enough to fuel this whole forum until it inevitably gets shut down.

You fucking retard all this ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Arabs and Africans raped your women to the point where a new ethnic group (Sicilians) were born.

Look at this cumskin cope from you pink-dicked cucks.

You're getting conquered as we speak you fucking retard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
I know that reading is hard for you, because you're a low T blonde haired bitch, but here is the link about Moors above.

The Arabs literally raped and impregnated millions of women from slavic lands as well. They would take them as sexual slaves back to Arab lands. The Ottomans did the same thing to white women.

The Mongols raped and impregnated white women all the way to Germany. Get fucked you cumskin retard 🤣🤣🤣.
BTW, curries defeated the Mongols in open battle multiple times, so get fucked again.
Curries > Cumskins, jfl 🤣🤣🤣

Also, let's not forget that the red army (made up of minorities and slavs) raped their way through Europe, impregnating COUNTLESS blonde haired blue eyed, prime white women.

Like I said, you faggot ass, cowardeous, and bitch ass crackers are a revolting and reprehensible race. Your race is being replaced. I sure as FUCK wouldn't wanna be white, and even as a brown guy in a white country I've fucked your women AND I'm successful, so get fucked you pathetic pink-butthole cuck.
That's right, I fucked that pink beautiful pussy of your white women with my dark cock.

LOL white men didn't do SHIT when that happened, they just mind their own business in bars and clubs, like the good boys that they are.

Also, more than half my Gen Z pakistani male friends are with white women, otoh, most pakistani women that I know don't even find them attractive cuz they seem dorky lmfao.

It's over for your race.
🤣🤣🤣

Your kind is about to go the same way as Native Americans.

Good riddance you filthy cracker

yea we might become a minority because we cant stop ourselves from fucking your women :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Low T blonde

swedish are the blondest people in the world, and just so happen to be the strongest

the darker your skin and hair, the lower T , shorter, weaker, uglier, lower smv you are

its over for u boyo. ur women statistically prefer us , we mog u in every genetic and social aspect.

keep writing paragraphs for me brown boi

Proportions

when it comes to aesthetics there are established canons and ratios of the face and body that have been proven through science to be ideal

these ideal proportions appear to be hereditary because infants have been shown to express preference for attractive faces as opposed to unattractive faces

in this study researchers found that both white and black american males preferred black female faces with caucasian features, whereas
black african men showed a preference for black female faces
with negroid features

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and your own link says it’s a hypothesis not that they actually prefer that, retarded red ape.

“More specifically, however, this research concerns the question of judging female facial beauty by males of three "racial groups," in an effort to determine whether they share common or divergent esthetic norms. It was 👉hypothesized that (a) the beauty judgments of American whites and American Negroes would show a high positive correlation👈,
(b) the beauty ratings of the whites would be more highly correlated with the independent ranking of the females on a Negroid-Caucasoid racial scale than would be the beauty
rankings of the American Negroes,”

What an idiot.

Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

View attachment 2125590
yea we might become a minority because we cant stop ourselves from fucking your women :ROFLMAO:
Those are chinks.

Try again retard.

Pakistani men fuck your snow bunnies a whole lot more than the reverse you pussy.

BTW, that study doesn't mean shit. Take a look at interracial marriage stats retard.

Brown men fuck your women alot more than the reverse.

We'll breed you folks out and your degenerate race won't exist anymore.

Also, jfl I only care about my own people, not some fucking chinks or spics.

Those are chinks.

Try again retard.

Pakistani men fuck your snow bunnies a whole lot more than the reverse you pussy.

BTW, that study doesn't mean shit. Take a look at interracial marriage stats retard.

Brown men fuck your women alot more than the reverse.

We'll breed you folks out and your degenerate race won't exist anymore.

Also, jfl I only care about my own people, not some fucking chinks or spics.
sex stats and interracial marriage stats show white men are fucking all ur women lmao

u think 5ft6 framelet pakistanis can get sex in the west with white women LMAO

literally look at the studies, ur women worship us cos we're taller than u, bigger dick, better colouring, wider frame, higher T

u little weak ass brown framelet manlet black eyed scum

ur race is inferior and ur women worship us STATISTICALLY

sex stats and interracial marriage stats show white men are fucking all ur women lmao

u think 5ft6 framelet pakistanis can get sex in the west with white women LMAO

literally look at the studies, ur women worship us cos we're taller than u, bigger dick, better colouring, wider frame, higher T

u little weak ass brown framelet manlet black eyed scum

ur race is inferior and ur women worship us STATISTICALLY
😂😂😂
WTF are you going on about you crunch boned little blonde bitch?
Your race literally has recessive genes. When we fuck your women and impregnate them, we leave our mark in them.

I'm 177cm (5'9.5), and I was born and raised in North America. I'm the second shortest paki guy that I know, and even I'm average height in my area (super white area). I know this is breaking news for you, because you haven't left your retarded cracker mom's house. Oh, and your mom DEFINITELY gets railed by black men. Your white moms love to cheat on your little pink dicked, beer belly cracker fathers.

We go around fucking your race of women like the white cucks in the west want white genocide.

Deep down inside, you bitch ass white bois are cucks, which is why you let us fuck your women.

This is how easily your white women put out to me.

IDK why you're the one talking incel? You've never fucked a Pakistani woman, and you never will. We'd fucking smoke you kid. We literally control the streets in your countries, because you pussy ass crackers can't and won't against us. Y'all literally just pack your bags and leave YOUR OWN TOWNS when we start arriving 🤣🤣🤣. We impregnate YOUR WOMEN in YOUR countries.

Go online and search up "half pakistani half white couples" and you'll see just how many white women are getting railed by paki men.

LOL your schizo rambling about race is hilarious.

We go into your countries, fuck your women, impregnate them, and now the number of whites continues to dwindle. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20230308_102647.jpg
    20230308_102647.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230308_102729.jpg
    20230308_102729.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 0
I mean, I just asked you if every contour of the face could be described by angles and you said "no." So you're saying the specific shape of lips can be described using proportions? Okay, can you demonstrate how to describe two different sets of lips that have the same LxWxH with all other facial features being equal using proportions?

And no shit it's math. Literally everything is math. But saying "It's just math." doesn't elucidate anything.

Mamoa's eyebrows aren't particularly dark or dense. Anyway, I'm talking about their unique shape. Would he look better with darker, denser eyebrows that were more flat, rather than their extremely angular shape? Would Holland look better with Mamoa shaped eyebrows that were just as light and wispy as his own?

I mean, I just asked you if every contour of the face could be described by angles and you said "no." So you're saying the specific shape of lips can be described using proportions? Okay, can you demonstrate how to describe two different sets of lips that have the same LxWxH with all other facial features being equal using proportions.

i'm done with you and this thread

harmony = proportions

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Doesn't have enough reacts to be in BOTB ;(

i would hope they won't agree with you because you are objectively wrong by making out harmony to be an arbitrary rule that determines if you are good looking

what you are saying is akin to saying "maybe people won't agree with me, 2+2=5."

no, predicting looks by ratios is definitely a good way to predict if someone is gl. it is not a coincidence that the people with the best ratios and angles are celebrated as the best looking people in the world (chico, hexum, barrett, lima, etc.)

you answered your own stupid paradigm but are unable to even realize what you are saying

facial harmony = ratios and angles

that is what harmony is, if you can prove to me that it is not that please do that

you are right, facial harmony is one of the reasons gl people look good. you just do not understand what harmony means
Agreed.

Harmony is basically the inter-relationship of multiple vectors across various landmarks in a face. Please people, if you haven't taken advanced calculus classes refrain from participating in the discussion - you look like a retarded clown. Even if you have taken advanced mathematics classes, you will STILL not be able to quantify it (maybe you can if you are Edward Witten tier IQ).
So how do we quantify harmony if it is mathematically so hard? We can use AI to do just that.

Have you noticed for instance how these AI algorithms predicts (quite accurately) your age by your face? It is because it analyzes a shit ton of multi-vectorial relationships on a face among other things (like coloring contrast etc). Good luck peeking into that "black box" of how the AI operates to deduce it. Consider it as a statistical regression mapping X to Y through an arbitrarily complex equation (My analogy is of course wrong but you get the point).

Last edited:
  • +1
breaking news: it is not ideal for women to have completely hooded hunter eyes. no one who was serious was saying that
i think it is its cute

• JFL
darker more masculine is a myth. why would u want to look more filipino, than more white? as a male?

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes. Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries." https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0048294

1. "The study included 384 genetic variants and six physical characteristics. The results show that, with the same genetic variability, men tend to have lighter skin pigmentation and a worse response to the effects of ultraviolet rays," Martínez-Cadenas tells us. https://ia800200.us.archive.org/33/items/cu31924029901208/cu31924029901208.pdf "in England there is the opposite tendency of the women to have darker hair and eyes than the men, and the women tend to darken in complexion at the time of puberty. These rules seem to apply throughout Northwestern Europe." https://ia601405.us.archive.org/2/items/the-journal-of-mental-science-48.1902m/The Journal of Mental Science 48.1902m.pdf

2. [09:37]
    "Certain differences, how- ever, are clearly brought out; the conclusion of those who have argued that women are darker than men is here definitely confirmed" FEMALE HORMONES MAKE YOU DARKER: BPcXLaJ.jpg "Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)." https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1096/fj.06-6649rev

3. [09:37]
    "During pregnancy (especially in the third trimester), elevated levels of estrogen, progesterone, and MSH have often been found in association with melasma" https://elifesciences.org/articles/15104
Males experience skin lightening on opposite sex hormone

Human nature and instinct don't exist, humans are senitent thinkers. How do you know babies are not socially conditioned to prefer some socially targeted aesthetical preference?

• JFL
Human nature and instinct doesnt exist, humans are senitent thinkers. Are you sure that babies are not socially conditioned to prefer some socially targeted aesthetical preference?

Human nature and instinct don't exist, humans are senitent thinkers. How do you know babies are not socially conditioned to prefer some socially targeted aesthetical preference?
yea the three day old baby was conditioned by christ in the womb

yea the three day old baby was conditioned by christ in the womb
that hasnt been reproduced successfully, son

Retarded baby "looking longer at something more symmetrical" doesn't prove innate beauty standards

Last edited:
Proportions

when it comes to aesthetics there are established canons and ratios of the face and body that have been proven through science to be ideal

these ideal proportions appear to be hereditary because infants have been shown to express preference for attractive faces as opposed to unattractive faces

tldr: facial harmony

facial harmony is just how many angles and ratios that a face is within the ideal of

on this site it seems that "harmony" is used as a buzzword for when someone has an opinion regarding a face that they cannot explain such as here:

another common trope here is that one's facial harmony is not able to be altered (facial harmony and proportions are interchangeable, think of them as one and the same) but this is not true

say your chin height is deficient, causing your chin to philtrum ratio to be off

if you then get a chin implant to add chin height, thus making your chin to philtrum ratio fall within the ideal, your facial harmony has just improved

Sexual Dimorphism

in most animals, sexes of the same species will eventually begin to show morphological characteristics

View attachment 2113684View attachment 2113685View attachment 2113686

in humans this begins during puberty

in males, testosterone will stimulate growth in facial bones and facial hair will begin to grow. growth of these regions in females is inhibited by oestrogen

sexually dimorphic traits signal sexual maturity and reproductive potential

dimorphic male traits include broad shoulders, tall height, big broad jaw, big dick, deep set eyes, tall chin, darker coloring, body hair, etc

dimorphic female traits include short height, big tits, broader hips, lighter coloring, longer hair, narrower jaw, wider set eyes, etc

View attachment 2113702

it seems like critics of psl are struggling to grasp this concept recently

View attachment 2113706

breaking news: it is not ideal for women to have completely hooded hunter eyes. no one who was serious was saying that

some uee is ideal on women

psl isn't saying what is ideal on men is ideal on women

Neoteny

neoteny is defined as the retention of juvenile features in the adult

a key distinction between sexual dimorphism and neoteny is that neoteny is favored in both sexes while dimorphic traits are only favored in one

the key is neoteny in the face not the body

the retention of childlike facial features like larger eyes, smaller noses, fuller lips, and rounder faces correlate with attractiveness, particularly for women

it is also important for men to retain youthful features such as a dense, full head of hair and smooth elastic skin

Symmetry

it is theorized that asymmetry is an indicator of a genetic flaw therefore humans are more drawn to symmetrical faces

mild asymmetry is normal, and has even been found to be preferable to a completely symmetrical face

View attachment 2116174View attachment 2116176

Averageness

the concept of facial averageness was first discovered when a man named francis galton tried to find the typical 'criminal face'. he did this by creating composite faces where he overlayed multiple pictures of criminals onto a photographic plate. his original hypothesis was wrong, but galton found that the composite faces became more attractive than any of the individual faces. more research was done to prove that composite faces were more attractive that individual pictures, but these averaged faces were made even more attractive by exaggerating the shape differences from the mean. therefore an averaged face is attractive but may not be optimal.

i've noticed that this is usually where the discussion about averageness ceases so to explain it simply, the reason averageness is attractive is because an averaged composite is more likely to have more ideal ratios and angles than individual faces

View attachment 2116847

Cultural Factors

beauty is mostly cross cultural but there is evidence that supports environmental and cultural influence on perceptions of beauty

in this study researchers found that both white and black american males preferred black female faces with caucasian features, whereas
with negroid features
Trash thread, no discussing about what actually is behind beauty which is maxillary development

Proportions

tldr: facial harmony

facial harmony is just how many angles and ratios that a face is within the ideal of

on this site it seems that "harmony" is used as a buzzword for when someone has an opinion regarding a face that they cannot explain such as here:

another common trope here is that one's facial harmony is not able to be altered (facial harmony and proportions are interchangeable, think of them as one and the same) but this is not true

say your chin height is deficient, causing your chin to philtrum ratio to be off

if you then get a chin implant to add chin height, thus making your chin to philtrum ratio fall within the ideal, your facial harmony has just improved

Sexual Dimorphism

in most animals, sexes of the same species will eventually begin to show morphological characteristics

View attachment 2113684View attachment 2113685View attachment 2113686

in humans this begins during puberty

in males, testosterone will stimulate growth in facial bones and facial hair will begin to grow. growth of these regions in females is inhibited by oestrogen

sexually dimorphic traits signal sexual maturity and reproductive potential

dimorphic male traits include broad shoulders, tall height, big broad jaw, big dick, deep set eyes, tall chin, darker coloring, body hair, etc

dimorphic female traits include short height, big tits, broader hips, lighter coloring, longer hair, narrower jaw, wider set eyes, etc

View attachment 2113702

it seems like critics of psl are struggling to grasp this concept recently

View attachment 2113706

some uee is ideal on women

psl isn't saying what is ideal on men is ideal on women

Neoteny

neoteny is defined as the retention of juvenile features in the adult

a key distinction between sexual dimorphism and neoteny is that neoteny is favored in both sexes while dimorphic traits are only favored in one

the key is neoteny in the face not the body

the retention of childlike facial features like larger eyes, smaller noses, fuller lips, and rounder faces correlate with attractiveness, particularly for women

it is also important for men to retain youthful features such as a dense, full head of hair and smooth elastic skin

Symmetry

it is theorized that asymmetry is an indicator of a genetic flaw therefore humans are more drawn to symmetrical faces

mild asymmetry is normal, and has even been found to be preferable to a completely symmetrical face

View attachment 2116174View attachment 2116176

Averageness

the concept of facial averageness was first discovered when a man named francis galton tried to find the typical 'criminal face'. he did this by creating composite faces where he overlayed multiple pictures of criminals onto a photographic plate. his original hypothesis was wrong, but galton found that the composite faces became more attractive than any of the individual faces. more research was done to prove that composite faces were more attractive that individual pictures, but these averaged faces were made even more attractive by exaggerating the shape differences from the mean. therefore an averaged face is attractive but may not be optimal.

i've noticed that this is usually where the discussion about averageness ceases so to explain it simply, the reason averageness is attractive is because an averaged composite is more likely to have more ideal ratios and angles than individual faces

View attachment 2116847

Cultural Factors

beauty is mostly cross cultural but there is evidence that supports environmental and cultural influence on perceptions of beauty

with negroid features
Nice post op

theres many studies proving men are born with lighter hair, lighter eyes, and lighter skin than women.

and estrogen darkens these things while testosterone does not.

therefore darker is actually more feminine

hence why ethnic men are low t, short, low smv

and white men(who have lighter hair, eyes, and skin) are the tallest and most masculine men
what would you say about asian men then? some even have lighter skin that whites but most of them are small dick manlets

what would you say about asian men then? some even have lighter skin that whites but most of them are small dick manlets
Skin colour 1
'
theyre all darker than white men.

but East asian men mog other ethnics