Here is my x wife and her nigger

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
This bitch has used me over the years and didn't do nothing for me. She's been with nigger after nigger. Now my daughter calls this black guy "dad" and talks to me with such hate. My daughter likes black guys too just like her mother. I won't show my daughter. I'd love to beat this niggers ass and her. And he's like 5'5 ,curious George looking mother fucker. I guess my daughter disowns me because she thinks I'm ugly and he's good looking.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1640464921059.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640464921059.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640464992771.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640464992771.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640464974107.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640464974107.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1640465033174.jpg
    FB_IMG_1640465033174.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Despicable, comingtothisJFL, Deleted member 31497 and 69 others
@Blackeycel, I see you, bro. 🔥🔥

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, Sny, Deprived and 8 others
How this make u feel white boy? @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, randomvanish, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Overweight ugly white woman with her niglet that mogs her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 41 others
ugly pig. why worry about this alien

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, hebecel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and 8 others
jfl why would you ever marry this ugly creature now you'll have to pay child support and you could just use this money to fuck hot jb prostitutes every month instead of marrying a literal whale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, ShowerMaxxing, Spiegel and 8 others
ugly pig. why worry about this alien
Only because she ruined my life and used me over and over now she has custody of my daughter who hates me too. I wish when she begged to be with me in 2003 I didn't care and said nope I can't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18045, noodlelover and 2 others
Only because she ruined my life and used me over and over now she has custody of my daughter who hates me too. I wish when she begged to be with me in 2003 I didn't care and said nope I can't.
If that's only what you can get its really over for you. Rather be alone. Also brutal age pill for you

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Overweight ugly white woman with her niglet that mogs her
This bitch has used me over the years and didn't do nothing for me. She's been with nigger after nigger. Now my daughter calls this black guy "dad" and talks to me with such hate. My daughter likes black guys too just like her mother. I won't show my daughter. I'd love to beat this niggers ass and her. And he's like 5'5 ,curious George looking mother fucker. I guess my daughter disowns me because she thinks I'm ugly and he's good looking.
Why do American black men worship white women regardless of how they loook

in Europe you only see immagrints ugly black guys or manlets with obese white women normal black guys with normal status date beckies or their own
C94456C6 E11D 450A 98B3 617192C72869

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Mongrelcel, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
jfl why would you ever marry this ugly creature now you'll have to pay child support and you could just use this money to fuck hot jb prostitutes every month instead of marrying a literal whale
Idk I didn't really want her at first but she clinged on to me ,and that's what I need in a woman. A woman who HAS to have me. Like that's the way its supposed to be. And I never had a real gf up to that point.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Corleone
If that's only what you can get its really over for you. Rather be alone. Also brutal age pill for you
Yeah I probably could have gotten better if I waited and not got involved with her. But when we broke up in 2008 I couldn't get another girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 11610 and 16 others
Ugly as fuck. Only a slight upgrade from niggerettes :lul:

Tell me this is a larp right now

She was made for BBC

Ugly as fuck. Only a slight upgrade from niggerettes :lul:
She thinks she's model tier ,she became a nigger loving narcissist when camera phones started to be big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, stevielake and DwayneWhite55
How can fat bitches b so insentient
I think he's ugly too, literally looks like a little monkey to me and his name is tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Unmoggablegingercel, stevielake and 2 others
Ah he’s 5’5 that explains it he has no options so yes this is in line with what I see in Europe. Black men with fat white women are either manlets, immagrints or super super ugly

Yet to see a normal avg looking black man with a fat white girl tbh and trust me I have looked

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, stevielake and Elvisandreaa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 10652, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
Ah he’s 5’5 that explains it he has no options so yes this is in line with what I see in Europe. Black men with fat white women are either manlets, immagrints or super super ugly

Yet to see a normal avg looking black man with a fat white girl tbh and trust me I have looked
What country are you from? There are some fat sexy women out there that have pretty faces ,big ass, big tits. They have high smv and act like they are the shit. I would say if the white girl is pretty and skinny the black guy is tall or big , with the common dredd hair. Idk black guys can definitely get some type of white woman. They slay in America and take a lot of our white women.

I know this monkey in the pic was able to fuck some other girls before my x,but probably had relationship problems with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Beetlejuice, sergeant blackpill and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, stevielake, datboijj and 1 other person
What country are you from? There are some fat sexy women out there that have pretty faces ,big ass, big tits. They have high smv and act like they are the shit. I would say if the white girl is pretty and skinny the black guy is tall or big , with the common dredd hair. Idk black guys can definitely get some type of white woman. They slay in America and take a lot of our white women.

I know this monkey in the pic was able to fuck some other girls before my x,but probably had relationship problems with them.
it's the cool thing to be black right now

status gives a huge boost to your value.

it's the cool thing to be black right now

status gives a huge boost to your value.
Maybe so but they also claim white guys are ugly ,black guys are fine and sexy!! Also heard girls talking to my x saying the bbc myth is true,like she told them black guys are bigger.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice and gamma

He is 5’5 his standards have to be low for him to get any type of woman at that height.

tall black guys where I am usually date beckies or stacies but generally when people racemixx it’s looksmatched. Also I dunno man I just don’t like fat women at all not my type, I don’t think blsck men take all the white women as dating studies say otherwise but I’ll say at least 35% of anglo women like black or are open to dating them but still they have to look at least average looking first

Now tyrone is an exception to this as women who don’t like Indian men would still date @Salludon for example just because Chad is his own race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
This is the power of running BBC game @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 14160
Wdym by “her nigger”.

Like she bought him off an auction or something.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Edgar, Papal_Guard and 7 others
Mirin this nigga used xxxtentacion’s lyrics

Maybe so but they also claim white guys are ugly ,black guys are fine and sexy!! Also heard girls talking to my x saying the bbc myth is true,like she told them black guys are bigger.
303 450

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, BigJimsWornOutTires and sergeant blackpill
Happy holidays, Dwayne.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
He is 5’5 his standards have to be low for him to get any type of woman at that height.

tall black guys where I am usually date beckies or stacies but generally when people racemixx it’s looksmatched. Also I dunno man I just don’t like fat women at all not my type, I don’t think blsck men take all the white women as dating studies say otherwise but I’ll say at least 35% of anglo women like black or are open to dating them but still they have to look at least average looking first

Now tyrone is an exception to this as women who don’t like Indian men would still date @Salludon for example just because Chad is his own race
Anyone looking at statistics is a fool. Nobody is going around counting who's talking to who or who's fucking who. NOBODY. They could possibly look up marriages but I wouldn't even believe them statistics. It's like Stat guys in football to me,all because a qb has big yardage doesn't tell the whole story how good he is. I hate Stat guys in sports.

Black guys in America can always pull some type of women. I can even see that pimpled skin light skin guy in this thread pulling a white girl in the future.

As for average to ugly white guys they are left out to dry for nobody unless they are career maxed.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Yeah I probably could have gotten better if I waited and not got involved with her. But when we broke up in 2008 I couldn't get another girlfriend.
It's more over for u than incel TV

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
My condolences sir.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Kmscurry and DwayneWhite55

And idk why but I always liked bigger women too. Just not all of them. But if they have big ass or titties with a pretty face that's what I like. I never had a skinny girl but I would get with one if I could too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98

1.Because black men have been indoctrinated to think overweight = sexy more than any other race of men
2. Overweight white women know white men or any other race of men will openly pursue them to a degree a black man would
3. Black men are the least desired, a white passing curry has better smv. It's why you rarely see overweight Asian women with a black man despite black men having the lowest body standards.

Brutal pills

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
bro that chick is so fucking disgusting talk about wasting ur life looooool

How did u even get hard and reproduce with her :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and stevielake
At first I thought this was a larp, not sure now.
In any event, I would rather be incel than be with her.
wtfwtfwtf

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Beetlejuice, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
1.Because black men have been indoctrinated to think overweight = sexy more than any other race of men
2. Overweight white women know white men or any other race of men will openly pursue them to a degree a black man would
3. Black men are the least desired, a white passing curry has better smv. It's why you rarely see overweight Asian women with a black man despite black men having the lowest body standards.

Brutal pills
Black men are not the least desired that's cope as fuck lol they are surpassing white men.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, FailedNormieManlet, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
bro that chick is so fucking disgusting talk about wasting ur life looooool

How did u even get hard and reproduce with her :ROFLMAO:
Idk she has a bitch face now and attitude. Looks wise she's better then some other girls I had,plus she had double d's and ass and 2 years younger then me.

Black men are not the least desired that's cope as fuck lol they are surpassing white men.
That's a sf cope. :lul:

You're completely delusional if you think blacks have a better smv than whites.

It's why you can go to SEA right now and slay. If I go to certain SEA countries they'd think i'm a broke Afrcan immigrant and want nothing to do with me.

Keeping coping dumbass :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin