Here is my x wife and her nigger

Idk she has a bitch face now and attitude. Looks wise she's better then some other girls I had,plus she had double d's and ass and 2 years younger then me.
wdym some other girls?!?! As soon as you lower yourself to average or below average or just straight up clapped girls (like this one) you lower your worth.

Dont be a faggot. A good 75% of girls are invisible to me. Unless youre that horny and want a pump and dump dont even fucking look twice at things like this. Makes me sick when men settle with fucking landwhale whores like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Corleone, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
wdym some other girls?!?! As soon as you lower yourself to average or below average or just straight up clapped girls (like this one) you lower your worth.

Dont be a faggot. A good 75% of girls are invisible to me. Unless youre that horny and want a pump and dump dont even fucking look twice at things like this. Makes me sick when men settle with fucking landwhale whores like this
An ugly landwhale who's ex is her cousin and a short fat sf cel. Match made in heaven.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
That's a sf cope. :lul:

You're completely delusional if you think blacks have a better smv than whites.

It's why you can go to SEA right now and slay. If I go to certain SEA countries they'd think i'm a broke Afrcan immigrant and want nothing to do with me.

Keeping coping dumbass :lul:
You are low iq as fuck then. Yeah if you can travel to Asia you must have money and the foreign woman just want a visa and get out of their 3rd world hell hole,once you get them to America they'll be just like a American whore.

As for America black guys slay. You got to be really really bad not to get anyone as a black guy ,while a white guy like me can't even pull a 1.

You have no clue. White girls have been going black since the early 90s and it's only getting worse in America. All my nieces like black guys only and find white guys ugly. So does my sisters and daughter. I've seen my nieces friends lists and they all like black guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Imagine caring about losing a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, OldRooster and stevielake
bruh:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake

You're basically a woman with them standards and probably lying on here or you are young and will change your standards later. You are one of them that call a little chub, obese.

If I only went after slim dime pieces then I'm self sabotaging myself and would stay lonely for life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
You are low iq as fuck then. Yeah if you can travel to Asia you must have money and the foreign woman just want a visa and get out of their 3rd world hell hole,once you get them to America they'll be just like a American where.

As for America black guys slay. You got to be really really bad not to get anyone as a black guy ,while a white guy like me can't even pull a 1.

You have no clue. White girls have been going black since the early 90s and it's only getting worse in America. All my nieces like black guys only and find white guys ugly. So does my sisters and daughter. I've seen my nieces friends lists and they all like black guys.
"Muh pure white women ruined by jews and feminsim" :lul: keep coping bluepilled fucktard. All women are the same even your "precious" white woman.

White men are still at the smv with their looks and with their perceived wealth and intelligence. It's backed by science dipshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Elvisandreaa
"Muh pure white women ruined by jews and feminsim" :lul: keep coping bluepilled fucktard. All women are the same even your "precious" white woman.

White men are still at the smv with their looks and with their perceived wealth and intelligence. It's backed by science dipshit.

Let me guess you are a young retarded black nigger who actually believes them Stat pics they make up. Probably live in a weird country too. Just another retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, GetShrekt and Anyanglover
This thread is retardation, coping, and shitty sfcel logic all in one. :lul:
You actually defend Billie ellish on the interwebs. You are a low iq pathetic sad little nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, GetShrekt, Anyanglover and 1 other person
Let me guess you are a young retarded black nigger who actually believes them Stat pics they make up. Probably live in a weird country too. Just another retard.
I'd be a retarded nigger than a bluepilled dumbfuck crying over a landwhale. :lul:

5C3EBBDB D65D 400D ABEB F2EDF758001C

looksmatch tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and stevielake
You actually defend Billie ellish on the interwebs. You are a low iq pathetic sad little nigger.
And you're spewing racist bullshit because your onitist landwhale dumped you. :lul:

You old fuck, go rope yourself. Nobody would miss you, and that I promise you.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
I'd be a retarded nigger than a bluepilled dumbfuck crying over a landwhale. :lul:
But you are in love with masculine personality Billie ellish who acts like a whore and doesn't even have a ass. Yet you aren't bluepilled nigger? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And you're spewing racist bullshit because your onitist landwhale dumped you. :lul:

You old fuck, go rope yourself. Nobody would miss you, and that I promise you.
Whaaaaa muh racism :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

1.Because black men have been indoctrinated to think overweight = sexy more than any other race of men
2. Overweight white women know white men or any other race of men will openly pursue them to a degree a black man would
3. Black men are the least desired, a white passing curry has better smv. It's why you rarely see overweight Asian women with a black man despite black men having the lowest body standards.

Brutal pills
Lol nonsense to all of this shit I hang with enough blacks and ethnics to know that’s nonsense despite my own biases towards them.

none of my black mates talk to or even like fat women they auto reject them same with my ethnic mates I see it every time I go out. And I see random ones doing it as well. Ethnic and black men with fat white women are with them because they can’t do any better

most blsck men don’t like overweight women either I have asked them snd most say nope but then again these are zoomers the boomer generation were different.

white passing ethnics have higher SMV than blacks but that’s about it ethnics have lower SMV than blacks in general like what only 2% of ethnics are white adjacent/passing so that doesn’t mean anything even I as an Half south French sometimes look ethnic to nerdiks.

black and ethnic men don’t like Asian women that’s why you never see them with one lol only white men like gook women

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma
And idk why but I always liked bigger women too. Just not all of them. But if they have big ass or titties with a pretty face that's what I like. I never had a skinny girl but I would get with one if I could too.
JFL unless your a fat cunt yourself you are ruining mens SMV and making these obese creatures think they are desirable

Whaaaaa muh racism :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I get called nigger on here everyday and laugh it tbh. Sometimes its warrented. :lul:

I only take offense when some retarded bluepilled pussy such as yourself says it.

Lol nonsense to all of this shit I hang with enough blacks and ethnics to know that’s nonsense despite my own biases towards them.

none of my black mates talk to or even like fat women they auto reject them same with my ethnic mates I see it every time I go out. And I see random ones doing it as well.

most blsck men don’t like overweight women either I have asked them snd most say nope but then again these are zoomers the boomer generation were different.

white passing ethnics have higher SMV than blacks but that’s about it ethnics have lower SMV than blacks in general like what only 2% of ethnics are white adjacent/passing so that doesn’t mean anything even I as an Half south French sometimes look ethnic to nerdiks.

black and ethnic men don’t like Asian women that’s why you never see them with one lol only white men like gook women
They are copers, one of the reasons why I'm racist is because I've seen so many black guys get white women and they are punk looking thugs. It's actually sickening to see how much they do good with women compared to me. Where I wish I was born in the 50s or 60s ,it's that fucking bad. I was born in a horrible time for white men.

I see lots of copers and delusional fucks on incel forums about this topic for years!!

But you are in love with masculine personality Billie ellish who acts like a whore and doesn't even have a ass. Yet you aren't bluepilled nigger? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And you're in love with an obese landwhale who cheated on you with someone on welfare.

That tells you how desirable your ugly retarded ass is. :lul: Go kill yourself, degenerate.

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
I get called nigger on here everyday and laugh it tbh. Sometimes its warrented. :lul:

I only take offense when some retarded bluepilled pussy such as yourself says it.
I'm far from blue pilled, the only bluepilled thing about me is I want love and a relationship. But I don't simp like you do.

And you're in love with an obese landwhale who cheated on you with someone on welfare.

That tells you how desirable your ugly retarded ass is. :lul: Go kill yourself, degenerate.
That's how brain dead you are. I wouldn't give a fuck about her if I didn't have a kid by her. She has custody of my kid and raising her,and has used me for years and child support fucked my life.

You'd only understand if you had a kid,the mom is in your life for good as long as you have a kid by them. Unless you are one of them pieces of shits that don't give a fuck about their kid. If there was no kids involved. Life would have been different.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

none of my black mates talk to or even like fat women they auto reject them same with my ethnic mates I see it every time I go out. And I see random ones doing it as well. Ethnic and black men with fat white women are with them because they can’t do any better

This is most likely. A lot of older black men like the guy the thread is about will simp over obese women. Luckily the younger generation of black men have some self dignity and prefer women to be in shape.

This is most likely. A lot of older black men like the guy the thread is about will simp over obese women. Luckily the younger generation of black men have some self dignity and prefer women to be in shape.
Coping nigger :feelswhy:

That's how brain dead you are. I wouldn't give a fuck about her if I didn't have a kid by her. She has custody of my kid and raising her,and has used me for years and child support fucked my life.

You'd only understand if you had a kid,the mom is in your life for good as long as you have a kid by them. Unless you are one of them pieces of shits that don't give a fuck about their kid. If there was no kids involved. Life would have been different.

Keep seething retarded cumskin. :lul:

Everyone on here knows to not have children unless you're a chad. Not our fault your retarded bluepilled ass doesn't know about divorce rules and women trapping men with kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Coping nigger :feelswhy:
Typical sf cel resort when confronted with logic.

Go pay your child support like that good bluepilled bitch you are now. Hurry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Keep seething retarded cumskin. :lul:

Everyone on here knows to not have children unless you're a chad. Not our fault your retarded bluepilled ass doesn't know about divorce rules and women trapping men with kids.
I would beat your ass simply for being a dumb nigger. You are too stupid to even exist. Go back to the rain forest in Africa and bang on rocks.

I would beat your ass simply for being a dumb nigger. You are too stupid to even exist. Go back to the rain forest in Africa and bang on rocks.
That's a good idea. I'd have better success with women in Africa than in US. :love:

I'll slay in Africa then I'll come back here and then give your landwhale wife AIDS and watch you seethe again, cumskin.

That's a good idea. I'd have better success with women in Africa than in US. :love:

I'll slay in Africa then I'll come back here and then give your landwhale wife AIDS and watch you seethe again, cumskin.
I wouldn't care if you gave her aids I'd laugh ,but you're a nigger you will most likely get aids in a couple years.

Thats why you believe black men don't slay in America, because you are so ugly no girl wants you so you blame it on "muh racism" and think no black guy gets girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I wouldn't care if you gave her aids I'd laugh ,but you're a nigger you will most likely get aids in a couple years.
And then I'd doxx your cumskin mother and pass them onto her. :love:

I wanna go out with a bang, homie.

Thats why you believe black men don't slay in America, because you are so ugly no girl wants you so you blame it on "muh racism" and think no black guy gets girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You're a failure at everything even at being a sf cel.

No true racist would ever get cucked by an ugly black man. :lul: And if they did, they'd slit his throat, not bitch and complain on an incel forum.

Just die already you old fuck.

• JFL
And then I'd doxx your cumskin mother and pass them onto her. :love:

I wanna go out with a bang, homie.
You're one of them lame dorky looking niggas lol

No true racist would ever get cucked by an ugly black man. :lul: And if they did, they'd slit his throat, not bitch and complain on an incel forum.

Lolll I got you seething you pathetic mutt

Only a dumb nigger would actually kill the bitch and end up in prison for life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're basically a woman with them standards and probably lying on here or you are young and will change your standards later. You are one of them that call a little chub, obese.

If I only went after slim dime pieces then I'm self sabotaging myself and would stay lonely for life.
Im really not lying but if your trying to cope by telling yourself that then sure, go ahead.

And yeah, if a girls 'curvy', shes obese.

Was giving you some strong needed advice but if youre gonna cry like the dumb spastic retard you are, that reproduced with a landwhale and got cucked by a manlet nigger. Then sure, go ahead :D

This bitch has used me over the years and didn't do nothing for me. She's been with nigger after nigger. Now my daughter calls this black guy "dad" and talks to me with such hate. My daughter likes black guys too just like her mother. I won't show my daughter. I'd love to beat this niggers ass and her. And he's like 5'5 ,curious George looking mother fucker. I guess my daughter disowns me because she thinks I'm ugly and he's good looking.

he looks like a nice gentleman, you dont need to use all these slurs:ogre: also is this the reason why your daughter is into black men, because she sees her mother, or your ex, with them constantly?:blackpill:

• Love it
This bitch has used me over the years and didn't do nothing for me. She's been with nigger after nigger. Now my daughter calls this black guy "dad" and talks to me with such hate. My daughter likes black guys too just like her mother. I won't show my daughter. I'd love to beat this niggers ass and her. And he's like 5'5 ,curious George looking mother fucker. I guess my daughter disowns me because she thinks I'm ugly and he's good looking.
Damn. Your whole family's getting BBC-owned. I bet he already branded your kids with black fist tats. I'm sorry, buddy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Im really not lying but if your trying to cope by telling yourself that then sure, go ahead.

And yeah, if a girls 'curvy', shes obese.

Was giving you some strong needed advice but if youre gonna cry like the dumb spastic retard you are, that reproduced with a landwhale and got cucked by a manlet nigger. Then sure, go ahead :D
My situation with my x is not the point. If you can pull dime pieces then good for you. But im a man I like them all unless they are really bad. You are like a woman who says 6'2 with 10 in incher only. Let's see what you look like too with them standards. I bet you're a ugly motherfucker wanting a skinny 10 lol. Stupid fuck

he looks like a nice gentleman, you dont need to use all these slurs:ogre: also is this the reason why your daughter is into black men, because she sees her mother, or your ex, with them constantly?:blackpill:
Are you serious? God I hate this forum

My situation with my x is not the point. If you can pull dime pieces then good for you. But im a man I like them all unless they are really bad. You are like a woman who says 6'2 with 10 in incher only. Let's see what you look like too with them standards. I bet you're a ugly motherfucker wanting a skinny 10 lol. Stupid fuck
U rly don't get it do you. This is why you have a daughter that calls a manlet nig 'dad' hahahha

Think its too late for you ngl, but women arent the ones with power, and shouldnt have all these standards. The modern world has warped dating and sex. The sooner you realise its a mans world and stop putting these degenerate landwhales on a pedastool the better. I'd try and help you but all I get is incel coping insults from you JFL.

Insult me all you want, Ive likely fucked more stacies than you've had conversations with retard

U rly don't get it do you. This is why you have a daughter that calls a manlet nig 'dad' hahahha

Think its too late for you ngl, but women arent the ones with power, and shouldnt have all these standards. The modern world has warped dating and sex. The sooner you realise its a mans world and stop putting these degenerate landwhales on a pedastool the better. I'd try and help you but all I get is incel coping insults from you JFL.

Insult me all you want, Ive likely fucked more stacies than you've had conversations with retard
You are so stupid if you think you holding out on just the best is going to change the dating world. Also let's see your pics Stacy fucker. Won't happen cause you're a ugly nigger. That's all that's on this forum.

You are so stupid if you think you holding out on just the best is going to change the dating world. Also let's see your pics Stacy fucker. Won't happen cause you're a ugly nigger. That's all that's on this forum.
Why would i try and change the dating world? God you are really so fucking stupid arent you.

Pointless continuing discourse with someone of 3IQ. And maybe I'd show you if you werent a seething incel retard that constantly insults others just to cope

• +1

Think its too late for you ngl, but women arent the ones with power, and shouldnt have all these standards. The modern world has warped dating and sex. The sooner you realise its a mans world and stop putting these degenerate landwhales on a pedastool the better.
You're not trying to change the dating world? YOU JUST MENTIONED IT YOU RETARDED FUCKING NIGGER!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS THE REASON IM LEAVING THIS SITE. YOU BRAIN DEAD FUCKING NIGGER YOU NEED YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU :feelsuhh:

Shit thread overall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, stevielake and Deleted member 1617