Here is my x wife and her nigger

Look I was right

BBC > jbw/ bwc / cumkin.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
You're not trying to change the dating world? YOU JUST MENTIONED IT YOU RETARDED FUCKING NIGGER!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS THE REASON IM LEAVING THIS SITE. YOU BRAIN DEAD FUCKING NIGGER YOU NEED YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU :feelsuhh:
How is anything I said about trying to change the dating world?

Please leave this site now, Ive never seen such low IQ degeneracy. Take your stimulus checks and fuck off

Do you feel cucked tbh
this happened because you have no masculinity in your convo skills and demanour
try working on that

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Do you feel cucked tbh
this happened because you have no masculinity in your convo skills and demanour
try working on that
na just read this entire thread. the guy deserves it

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 16279
I dn rd tbh
can you tell me what happened
He can't take the harsh criticism needed and so just insults everyone who gives their brutal and honest opinion.

JFL idk why this retard is on this site, he acts like a onlyfans subscriber

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 16279
How is anything I said about trying to change the dating world?

Please leave this site now, Ive never seen such low IQ degeneracy. Take your stimulus checks and fuck off
I think you should you mention how women standards are sky high because I actually like some girls with weight then back track saying you ain't talking about it. What a retarded fuck you are. But im definitely going to stay off here because of low iq niggers like you infuriate me where I'd like to beat your skull in.

j
This bitch has used me over the years and didn't do nothing for me. She's been with nigger after nigger. Now my daughter calls this black guy "dad" and talks to me with such hate. My daughter likes black guys too just like her mother. I won't show my daughter. I'd love to beat this niggers ass and her. And he's like 5'5 ,curious George looking mother fucker. I guess my daughter disowns me because she thinks I'm ugly and he's good looking.
jesus fucking christ op i feel it for you
i feel your anger

• +1
This bitch has used me over the years and didn't do nothing for me. She's been with nigger after nigger. Now my daughter calls this black guy "dad" and talks to me with such hate. My daughter likes black guys too just like her mother. I won't show my daughter. I'd love to beat this niggers ass and her. And he's like 5'5 ,curious George looking mother fucker. I guess my daughter disowns me because she thinks I'm ugly and he's good looking.

Oi mate, blast roids asap, wear 2-3 inch lifts, leanmaxx + neckmaxx, lose the glasses, skinmaxx and get a better fucking haircut asap, if you got the money get rhino and slight lip fillers and coloringmaxx, youd mog that nigger cuck to suicide​

I think you should you mention how women standards are sky high because I actually like some girls with weight then back track saying you ain't talking about it. What a retarded fuck you are. But im definitely going to stay off here because of low iq niggers like you infuriate me where I'd like to beat your skull in.
Keep calling me low IQ, Its just hilarious incel cope.

My 'low iq' has landed me a better career than you could dream of, and with literally 0 effort. KEEP SEETHING LOL

• Hmm...
Keep calling me low IQ, Its just hilarious incel cope.

My 'low iq' has landed me a better career than you could dream of, and with literally 0 effort. KEEP SEETHING LOL
Doubt

tf is this LARP

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and stevielake
Whats your height and frame and age ? You could look decent with weight loss you have german pheno

Ate you sataniscool from lookism

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Very beautiful couple, diversity is what we need in this evil racist world with people like you in it.

• JFL
Imagine caring about losing a landwhale
It is his wife, not some random landwhale, plus he had a child with her, this is why he has to pay money out of his pocket regularly for child support for a daughter that hates him.
I pity you and feel sorry for you. I hope men learn from this and not end up in your brutal situation. Hope you get out of this soon.

• +1
And what’s your thought on BLM ??

• JFL
You should get with a Black foid as a revenge

America is a Jewish experiment. Brainwash women into fucking animals = destroy the white race

• +1
Holy shit how did I not find this thread sooner.

Rest In Peace to my nigga Dwayne

• +1
this is larp, landwhales like that would get reported to police if they get near any dude in my country and yet you married her??? larp larp larp

caged hard ngl. you weren't missing out on much though
Not for what she turned into no,but I didn't get to raise my daughter is the worst part. Never got to find someone better and rub it in her face.

• So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 16369
no wonder this guy was always on some racist bigot rant on here. What it told yall the biggest bigots tend to be the biggest of all losers.

if my father had sex with such an abomination i wouldnt respect him either

Relatable

• +1
I would rope if my daughter called another guy dad
In fact some niggas would unload a clip in the stepdad for that :ogre:

And you're spewing racist bullshit because your onitist landwhale dumped you. :lul:

You old fuck, go rope yourself. Nobody would miss you, and that I promise you.
no wonder this guy was always on some racist bigot rant on here. What it told yall the biggest bigots tend to be the biggest of all losers.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, DwayneWhite55 and stevielake
Nigger alert , black people are racists themselves. Not even interested in going back and forth with you though.

was she this fat when u dated. how'd she look when u were together.

was she this fat when u dated. how'd she look when u were together.
She was fat but looked younger and different. But like I said I didn't want her at first ,I just got used to her and at times I thought she was pretty. Like when she looked at me in a certain way. Other times she looked nerdy I'd say. Then she turned into a wigger bitch.

She was fat but looked younger and different. But like I said I didn't want her at first ,I just got used to her and at times I thought she was pretty. Like when she looked at me in a certain way. Other times she looked nerdy I'd say. Then she turned into a wigger bitch.
Well can't be surprised. Practically every fat white girl is into black men, and black men are total dogs they'll take any white girl ( despite talking about how evil white people are they'll take any white girl if presented the opportunity ).

• +1
Well can't be surprised. Practically every fat white girl is into black men, and black men are total dogs they'll take any white girl ( despite talking about how evil white people are they'll take any white girl if presented the opportunity ).
Yeah that does seem to be true. There's different levels of fat. But certain fat girls with big titties,big ass and pretty faces almost always act like a wigger bitch that only likes black guys. Seen it at my job yesterday which I made a post about. My first thought is she's pretty ,till she opened her mouth and started talking. Very masculine and talked black.

Yeah that does seem to be true. There's different levels of fat. But certain fat girls with big titties,big ass and pretty faces almost always act like a wigger bitch that only likes black guys. Seen it at my job yesterday which I made a post about. My first thought is she's pretty ,till she opened her mouth and started talking. Very masculine and talked black.
Yup, and considering that 45% of Americans are fat, and 80-85% are overweight, expect a ton of mullato babies next generation. Going to be like Brazil.

They support the BBC fetish cause its the only male attention they get that reciprocates them tbh. While every man wants to get a white girlfriend, most ethnics would rather be with a slim good looking girl of their own race vs then a fat white bitch. Not blacks.

They will date anything that moves. And if they get tired of black girls due to their over masculine looks and behavior, they will happily take a white girl even if they look like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yup, and considering that 45% of Americans are fat, and 80-85% are overweight, expect a ton of mullato babies next generation. Going to be like Brazil.

They support the BBC fetish cause its the only male attention they get that reciprocates them tbh. While every man wants to get a white girlfriend, most ethnics would rather be with a slim good looking girl of their own race vs then a fat white bitch. Not blacks.

They will date anything that moves. And if they get tired of black girls due to their over masculine looks and behavior, they will happily take a white girl even if they look like shit.
That's just not true though, I've always been attracted to the thicker girls. They just didn't like me back. Their mindset is fucked,they talk like a wigger or a black woman like they grew up in the hood. And they despise white men. I'm not sure if they despise tall white good looking guys,but they seem to be already taken up I guess. So they think white men on average are ugly lames.

That's just not true though, I've always been attracted to the thicker girls. They just didn't like me back. Their mindset is fucked,they talk like a wigger or a black woman like they grew up in the hood. And they despise white men. I'm not sure if they despise tall white good looking guys,but they seem to be already taken up I guess. So they think white men on average are ugly lames.
If you look good then you'll get a good looking enough girl attracted to you, while some low quality trash will try to auto reject you to save face.

And like I explained there's different levels of fat. There's ones who don't have attractive faces and their bodies aren't sexy. Then there's ones with pretty faces that have big ass and titties. The 2nd one actually has high smv and that's why black guys swarm in and get them. The 1st one ,the uglier obese women,they still get a boyfriend or husband though ,but usually with a white guy.

Wonder how op is doing it’s been years