Here is why you should never tell girls you go to the gym [Real Blackpillers Only] [Greycels and Redpillers GTFO]

Why did you delete your thread about women wanting a masculine man despite not being feminine?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Btw girls don't give a fuck. They consciously know that someone is roided up and would still fuck him eveb if he was a twink before gym. Just like when you see a girl with nice boobs, you could know they are fake but if they look real your mind registers them as real and you like them.

Legit advice but not for the reason you stated. Don't ever really answer foids questions. Try and twist it on them Cocky/funny bullshit

Uh ngl I used to be very fat and still had success with girls
You just gave a point to HIS argument in my mind
The girls you had success with:
Body Bbw GIF by The Maury Show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The girls you had success with:
Body Bbw GIF by The Maury Show
sure if you wanna cope
in reality they were average to slightly above average white girls who were not fat
but I have absolutely mogger fat distribution so despite being very overweight it was evenly distributed so I didn't look like a fat tub of lard and my face didn't suffer as much as it should've

make no mistake, it's irrelevant to me what you want to believe, I've given you the information and now it's yours to do with whatever you want
nobody should be fat though, if you're not leanmaxxing you're not trying

Last edited:
sure if you wanna cope
in reality they were average to slightly above average white girls who were not fat
but I have absolutely mogger fat distribution so despite being very overweight it was evenly distributed so I didn't look like a fat tub of lard and my face didn't suffer as much as it should've

make no mistake, it's irrelevant to me what you want to believe, I've given you the information and now it's yours to do with whatever you want
nobody should be fat though, if you're not leanmaxxing you're not trying
god all you do is try to prove ur not an incel on an incel forum. are you actually autistic? can u read social ques?

god all you do is try to prove ur not an incel on an incel forum. are you actually autistic? can u read social ques?
must've hit a nerve
sorry that what I say makes you sad.

99.9% of my posts are deliberately worded to exclude myself from what I'm saying
in cases like this where I CAN'T do that, I give my own life experiences
you love to dickride and find the ones where I give my own life experiences, maybe stop sucking my cock?

Yeah obviously?

But muscular body which is natural > muscular body on a guy who goes gym for 2 hours every day and has to perfectly plan his meals every day and lift for years to see any progress

Girls don't like it when you try to fraud your genetics. In fact, no one does.
Naturally ? Sum of yall are to autistic for your own good :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Yeah they want the guy who has a good physique but is natural, eats whatever, abuses substances, and is naturally athletic or lean, plays a sport and barely lifts. They don't want timmy gymcel who blasts a gram of gear per week, goes to the gym 6 days a week, tracks his calories, takes supplements, doesn't drink or do drugs because of the gains, etc.

• +1
I have absolutely mogger fat distribution so despite being very overweight it was evenly distributed so I didn't look like a fat tub of lard and my face didn't suffer as much as it should've
GIF by The Cool Kids

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Based post and I say this with Franco as my avi. Bodybuilding should only be for you and to mog other men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17763
yeah it probably does
my bones were for sure hidden though so to me it still adds at least a partial point to the argument
like my jaw wasn't subhuman but it wasn't GOOD either, same with cheekbones

I've actually seen this firsthand.

Back in my bluepiller gymcelling days I use to go to this gym. This was a time back when I still bought into the bullshit about how having a good body was all about hard work (just lol) and how genetics weren't the primary factor.

That all changed one day while I was in the showers (in Iceland people shower naked in front of one another). And in fact, this was actually one of the things that exposed me to one of my first blackpills.

Basically, I was taking a shower and this ripped dude shows up. He wasn't roided/massive but he still had defined muscles and abs. He easily looked top 1% in looks in terms of body. I was impressed by it and assumed that he was also entering the showers following his own workout season. So I asked him something along the lines of "Hey cool body brah how long have you been working out?"

He just stared at me confused. "Uh, I don't work out. I'm just here for the hot tubs." But I figured maybe if he wasn't lifting he must be doing something else like swimming. So I asked again "oh, so you're like a swimmer or something?" And it was the same answer again "Nah I just go to the hot tubs to relax."

This dude's physique completely destroyed 99% of all gymcels at my gym. As a matter of fact, he even looked better than the roiders because despite technically not having as much muscle, the muscle that he DID have looked more defined/cut and his abs looked really lean. Most of the roiders at the gym looked like shit in comparison despite being bigger.

And he just looked like this by default. No lifting. No swimming. No sports. Nothing. Literally top 1% male model body just doing absolutely nothing at all.

Gymcellers should unironically just kill themselves.

You see the awe he inspired in you?

Just by lying/acting like it’s effortless. He convinced you that his genes were 1%.

This is what this thread is about. You can inspire that same awe in these females. They don’t know shit.

• +1
You see the awe he inspired in you?

Just by lying/acting like it’s effortless. He convinced you that his genes were 1%.

This is what this thread is about. You can inspire that same awe in these females. They don’t know shit.
thank you for realising

ongod they did a study on it

Yes, in the study injecting 500mg/week without working out was superior to no injections + working out.

Do you know how much 500mg/week is? Natural weekly testosterone production is 21-70mg.

No, you shouldn't talk about the gym with women. But "high" testosterone in the natty zone isn't enough to make up for not working out when compared to an average or even sub-average T-level man.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
We all know the famous study that showed high testosterone no workouts built more muscle than an avg testoerone guy who is working out

High baseline T is a trait women select for,
it is also passed down via genetics

obviously they can't directly test your blood for T levels but they can get a rough idea via things like your volume of muscles, density of beard, the way you act etc...

Going to the gym and talking about improving your muscle volume is basically like telling a girl you are genetically low/average T and you need to go to extreme lengths lifting every day for years to improve and give the perception you are high T when you aren't.

Chad with high T had a better physique without working out than you do after 3 years of training.

Therefore you should go to the gym like usual, bulk, diet, roids whatever u usually do. But larp that you don't go to the gym, that its natural, or at the very maximum say that you go there every now and then.

Edit: an analogy would be that you'd rather date a girl who naturally has big tits, than a girl who has to have a boob job to get them. The boob job isn't going to be passed down to your daughter
High T person can still go to gym short term to build extra muscle but hulk muscle isn't what women like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
It's socially acceptable to go to the gym these days and women like a guy who is physically active. Saying that you go to the gym sometimes = good. Being a tupperwarecel IIFYMcel= bad.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17829

Back in my bluepiller gymcelling days I use to go to this gym. This was a time back when I still bought into the bullshit about how having a good body was all about hard work (just lol) and how genetics weren't the primary factor.

That all changed one day while I was in the showers (in Iceland people shower naked in front of one another). And in fact, this was actually one of the things that exposed me to one of my first blackpills.

Basically, I was taking a shower and this ripped dude shows up. He wasn't roided/massive but he still had defined muscles and abs. He easily looked top 1% in looks in terms of body. I was impressed by it and assumed that he was also entering the showers following his own workout season. So I asked him something along the lines of "Hey cool body brah how long have you been working out?"

He just stared at me confused. "Uh, I don't work out. I'm just here for the hot tubs." But I figured maybe if he wasn't lifting he must be doing something else like swimming. So I asked again "oh, so you're like a swimmer or something?" And it was the same answer again "Nah I just go to the hot tubs to relax."

This dude's physique completely destroyed 99% of all gymcels at my gym. As a matter of fact, he even looked better than the roiders because despite technically not having as much muscle, the muscle that he DID have looked more defined/cut and his abs looked really lean. Most of the roiders at the gym looked like shit in comparison despite being bigger.

And he just looked like this by default. No lifting. No swimming. No sports. Nothing. Literally top 1% male model body just doing absolutely nothing at all.

proof that OP insight works

• +1
i even say i use melanotan 2 and get genio to some girls could still bang them if i wanted so dont care but Quality over quantity

i even say i use melanotan 2 and get genio to some girls could still bang them if i wanted so dont care but Quality over quantity
didnt ask you narc. you look like youve got an underbite anyways it looks weird

We all know the famous study that showed high testosterone no workouts built more muscle than an avg testoerone guy who is working out

obviously they can't directly test your blood for T levels but they can get a rough idea via things like your volume of muscles, density of beard, the way you act etc...

Going to the gym and talking about improving your muscle volume is basically like telling a girl you are genetically low/average T and you need to go to extreme lengths lifting every day for years to improve and give the perception you are high T when you aren't.

Chad with high T had a better physique without working out than you do after 3 years of training.

Therefore you should go to the gym like usual, bulk, diet, roids whatever u usually do. But larp that you don't go to the gym, that its natural, or at the very maximum say that you go there every now and then.

Edit: an analogy would be that you'd rather date a girl who naturally has big tits, than a girl who has to have a boob job to get them. The boob job isn't going to be passed down to your daughter
I fully agree with the base premise of this thread, namely you should always improve yourself in the background, unseen by others and downplay any improvement you’ve done, always claiming it’s genetics.

On the other hand going to the gym is a must in 2022, everybody who looks decent goes there regardless of gender. I would go as far to say that not going to the gym as a young guy is kinda a loser trait

• +1
Reactions: Sny, klamus and Deleted member 17829

Lol you fell his trick. He just knows its funny to say that to gullible people. He might as well be roiding if he looked like he roided

an extremely retarded analogy 💀

Lol you fell his trick. He just knows its funny to say that to gullible people. He might as well be roiding if he looked like he roided
He wasn't roided. He just had a very toned body. He still looked 10x better than most roiders.

And what exactly is your source that he wasnt roided?
He wasn't big. Just really well defined. He's a text book example of how good proportions and fat distribution is 10x more valuable to your looks than being bigger.

lifting is seen as a given, telling a girl you lift is pointless because every guy lifts. she just assumes it.

mentioning that you lift = boring

• +1
Reactions: Racky, klamus and Deleted member 17829
lifting is seen as a given, telling a girl you lift is pointless because every guy lifts. she just assumes it.

mentioning that you lift = boring
I had this literally just happen to me. Was on a date with a cute 5'7 girl and she was disappointed that I didn't Do Any sports.

I had this literally just happen to me. Was on a date with a cute 5'7 girl and she was disappointed that I didn't Do Any sports.
yes u have to do cool sports, and lift but larp u dont

this is true . law #30 ‘Make your Accomplishments Seem Effortless’. :feelshah::p
Yes but no one will buy the vullshit you don't go gym with a solid body

Just say you only go 1-2 times a week for fun, that way looks like you don't take shit seriously but look amazing still

Yes but no one will buy the vullshit you don't go gym with a solid body
they will if u jsut say u go every now and then or just naturally like this and eat a lot

I mean I agree, but gymmaxxing is not cope if you have the clavicles shape and width, over 6’2+ height, bone mass, rib cage, and other pre requisites

Jon skywalker would have been a low tier normie HAPAcel had he not adopted the gymcel trenfiend mindset which allowed him to slay stacies

The higher T you get from Roiding and gymmaxxing is legit assuming u have a good base

yea, like if they would rationalize this way. jfl, muscles are a sign of good health, that's all.

• Hmm...
I mean I agree, but gymmaxxing is not cope if you have the clavicles shape and width, over 6’2+ height, bone mass, rib cage, and other pre requisites
you literally missed the point of the thread

good theory, i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
you literally missed the point of the thread
Ur saying that gymmaxxing is futile because people with higher T but that’s pointless because gymmaxxing gets you 40+ lbs of contractile tissue compared to if you didn’t. Sure there will always be a bigger fish in the sea but to not take such a life changing opportunity is self destructive.

Also the idea that chad has bulging muscles is true because these days EVERYONE gymmaxxing, it’s no longer fringe and tryhard to gymmaxx.

The idea you have of chads that didn’t work out are likely people who had great epigenetic development, played sport while you rotted during childhood, and now he is injecting testosterone in his asscheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Ur saying that gymmaxxing is futile because people with higher T but that’s pointless because gymmaxxing gets you 40+ lbs of contractile tissue compared to if you didn’t. Sure there will always be a bigger fish in the sea but to not take such a life changing opportunity is self destructive.

Also the idea that chad has bulging muscles is true because these days EVERYONE gymmaxxing, it’s no longer fringe and tryhard to gymmaxx.

The idea you have of chads that didn’t work out are likely people who had great epigenetic development, played sport while you rotted during childhood, and now he is injecting testosterone in his asscheeks.
missed the point son

Moritz Hau is a text book example of what you say when you talk about chad genetics for bodybuilding. Dude is already chad facially and in regards to height. His body his not supper shredded, but I would say it looks better than 99% of people who go to the gym because as we can see he was never fat and has little fat cells with good distribution; meaning it can gain muscle without putting on much fat and therefore appearing leaner than most people. Dude probably eats whatever the fuck he wants and puts little fat.

Retards you need to provide visual input to your arguments, the level of stupidity in this thread is beyond amazing .

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 17829
Retards you need to provide visual input to your arguments, the level of stupidity in this thread is beyond amazing .
tell me about it.

at least someone understands

tell me about it.

at least someone understands
You guys don't provide examples if people with good or bad genetics from your town/area, instead of some pseudo famous angle frauded persons.

And you don't provide examples of what females find attractive, from guys who don't train with bad and good genetics , from guys who train for + 5 years who are natural and guys who train for that long who are not natural. No videos, no studies, no photos nothing to show how females behave about this (except very few threads in the sticked ones).

Its all anecdotal evidence and individual opinion.