Here's another Muslim that doesn't like me

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ugh. She hates me so much, she disabled comments on her videos. Typical Muslim behavior.

• JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße and BearBoy
nigga where did this crackhead find internet and a phone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AllesScheiße, Ryan and 1 other person
nigga where did this crackhead find internet and a phone
Thanks to Obama's discounted phones, thus FREE phones. Thus wifi hotspot thus Youtube thus, Ugh, fuck.

• Woah
Reactions: AllesScheiße and BearBoy
How does she know u?
Only on Youtube. I think. Ugh. No telling. This reality's a green screen. This internet, an entrapping device. One should be careful of what you may lure. The Devil needed to be inside everyone's homes. This was his way in. But what he can do, OTHERS can as well. The ones that oppose him and that endgame. Playing tag in the Devil's Playground. "You're it!" (not you, you. just a figure of speech. for melodramatic value.)

• Hmm...
Reactions: AllesScheiße
Only on Youtube. I think. Ugh. No telling. This reality's a green screen. This internet, an entrapping device. One should be careful of what you may lure. The Devil needed to be inside everyone's homes. This was his way in. But what he can do, OTHERS can as well. The ones that oppose him and that endgame. Playing tag in the Devil's Playground. "You're it!"
Ur a serial killer:hnghn:

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ur a serial killer:hnghn:
Why would you think that? Hollywood poisoned your mind. Just like the media corrupted the people's with church scandals and wolves in sheep clothing revealed. "Don't trust a priest or he'll molest you." Ugh. Tainted shadows wary.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Crackheads should be shot

• So Sad
Why would you think that? Hollywood poisoned your mind. Just like the media corrupted the people's with church scandals and wolves in sheep clothing revealed. "Don't trust a priest or he'll molest you." Ugh. Tainted shadows wary.
Calm the autism down jim, it was a joke

• JFL
  • Woah
Calm the autism down jim, it was a joke
What is autistic? Is it a child from another place? A child that doesn't seem to fit in with the other children. A child that seems foreign, foreign to this world. A child that's highly intelligent, but slow at being programmed. A child that disagrees with the system of prosperity control. A child that will be forever alone but companioned by unseen forces.

• +1