Here's why your shitty face wouldn't have been saved by mewing.

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
Yo guys, first post here after lurking for a good few months now, just wanted to share some info/advice about recessed/small jaws and why you might have just been fucked over by genetic recomb.

Just to preface, I'm a recessed oldcel who always knew I wasn't as traditionally attractive as my male counterparts in school etc but never really knew why until looksmaxing became more well known.

I have spent the last year looking into diagnosing my issues as I have the typical mouthbreather profile etc and protruded eyes and just generally pretty disgusting to look at form any angle except front. I thought it was all due to my breathing habits (deviated septum that I didn't even know I had from birth) and bad posture from years of neeting playing Vidya. Bought into the mewing meme and thought it was the root of my issues... Until I saw a picture of me as a baby.

My parents are both old as fuck, dad was 56 and my mother 39 when I was conceived so I probably have mild downs or something jfl.

Notice my recessed micrognathic jaw and fucked convex facial profile and UEE along with gay alien skull. Literally no doctors or nurses picked up on any of this shit while I was growing up and neither of my parents have these traits.

So boyos, where is your oral posture now?
IMG 20201007 150607

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, goat2x and Mexicanboi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, CommanderCope, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
greycel moment

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Eduardo DOV, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and buflek
Yo guys, first post here after lurking for a good few months now, just wanted to share some info/advice about recessed/small jaws and why you might have just been fucked over by genetic recomb.

Just to preface, I'm a recessed oldcel who always knew I wasn't as traditionally attractive as my male counterparts in school etc but never really knew why until looksmaxing became more well known.

I have spent the last year looking into diagnosing my issues as I have the typical mouthbreather profile etc and protruded eyes and just generally pretty disgusting to look at form any angle except front. I thought it was all due to my breathing habits (deviated septum that I didn't even know I had from birth) and bad posture from years of neeting playing Vidya. Bought into the mewing meme and thought it was the root of my issues... Until I saw a picture of me as a baby.

My parents are both old as fuck, dad was 56 and my mother 39 when I was conceived so I probably have mild downs or something jfl.

Notice my recessed micrognathic jaw and fucked convex facial profile and UEE along with gay alien skull. Literally no doctors or nurses picked up on any of this shit while I was growing up and neither of my parents have these traits.

So boyos, where is your oral posture now?View attachment 716940
The maxilla and mandible grows slowly with age you don't have a chad forward growth straight out of the womb . how old are you here?

The maxilla and mandible grows slowly with age you don't have a chad forward growth straight out of the womb . how old are you here?
9 or 10 months my mother said, and yeah unfortunately I still look the same just bigger, look at my Frankfurt plane and laugh

INTO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, wasted, CursedOne and 2 others
Get bimax.
Yep im trying to get that covered on my national healthcare since I've got tmj and bruxism now and obstructive sleep apnea but it's a long wait and it will be bluepilled surgeons

O pry still had a balanced profile with good projection and such he was never gonna turn out ugly with that eye area lol
i have to disagree, look at his 1/3 ratios. his forehead alone is 2/3 of his whole face.if his jaw and midface hadnt developped like it did he would be the classic wasted eye area ugly dude with a giant forehead and reccessed

i have to disagree, look at his 1/3 ratios. his forehead alone is 2/3 of his whole face.if his jaw and midface hadnt developped like it did he would be the classic wasted eye area ugly dude with a giant forehead and reccessed
Yeah but infants grow into their neurocraniums lol imagine a baby with ratios like adult Henry Cavill would kill the mother during delivery

Yeah but infants grow into their neurocraniums lol imagine a baby with ratios like adult Henry Cavill would kill the mother during delivery
good looking babies have normal ratios bro.i babymogged sean o pry to abortion.he turned out to be a supermodel and i turned out as a normie genetics play a huge role but its definetly possible to fuck up your whole face with bad developement

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 9090 and HighIQcel
If your mother has shit diet you won’t develop properly in the womb, its not genetics. Ppl forget food habits and socioeconomic status also is inherited to a degree

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
If your mother has shit diet you won’t develop properly in the womb, its not genetics. Ppl forget food habits and socioeconomic status also is inherited to a degree
My mother ate fine but was very stressed about me coming out with downs due to her and my dad's age so I was probably flooded with cortisol for the full 9 months

• +1
Reactions: lutte

this kid could have been handsome and he looked projected even as a kid.then bad developpement(mouth breathing) fucked him up badly

good looking babies have normal ratios bro.i babymogged sean o pry to abortion.he turned out to be a supermodel and i turned out as a normie genetics play a huge role but its definetly possible to fuck up your whole face with bad developement
Yeah I've actually noticed a lot of goofy looking babies grow into very gl people and "cute" kids look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
His
O pry still had a balanced profile with good projection and such he was never gonna turn out ugly with that eye area lol
His chin projects better because it's wide and his buccinators are small jfl @ you for taking your baby photograph as a reference photo

View attachment 716973
this kid could have been handsome and he looked projected even as a kid.then bad developpement(mouth breathing) fucked him up badly
Yeah absolutely environment can change things, I never denied that. I was just saying sometimes you're just born like picture 3 rather than becoming it over your childhood. I thought I was a non recessed kid and fucked myself up but turns out I was just born that way jfl

His

His chin projects better because it's wide and his buccinators are small jfl @ you for taking your baby photograph as a reference photo
My jaw is literally too small for my skull, I just had a stupid amount of buccal fat as you can see in that pic, no bones under there. Look at my ear angle and eye angle and you'll see my chin is actually set way back

My mother ate fine but was very stressed about me coming out with downs due to her and my dad's age so I was probably flooded with cortisol for the full 9 months
People don't understand what good diet is, they think anything but fast food is "fine". Are you sure your mother wasn't deficient in vitamins D3 and K3? If not then you can't say that it wasn't diet. Problems with teeth and jaw malformations only appear in large numbers after the neolithic revolution, when we went from being hunter-gatherers to agriculturalists

Yeah absolutely environment can change things, I never denied that. I was just saying sometimes you're just born like picture 3 rather than becoming it over your childhood. I thought I was a non recessed kid and fucked myself up but turns out I was just born that way jfl
oh ok yeah bro you cant magically become handsome if you have shitty genetics obviously.but it is important to maximize your potential cause you never know.like who would have guessed baby o pry would turn out like that honestly?

People don't understand what good diet is, they think anything but fast food is "fine". Are you sure your mother wasn't deficient in vitamins D3 and K3? If not then you can't say that it wasn't diet. Problems with teeth and jaw malformations only appear in large numbers after the neolithic revolution, when we went from being hunter-gatherers to agriculturalists

Oops double post
how long were you breastfed btw

My jaw is literally too small for my skull, I just had a stupid amount of buccal fat as you can see in that pic, no bones under there. Look at my ear angle and eye angle and you'll see my chin is actually set way back
Not a good reference photo that's what I all have to say, facial development occurs subtly over years later in life

oh ok yeah bro you cant magically become handsome if you have shitty genetics obviously.but it is important to maximize your potential cause you never know.like who would have guessed baby o pry would turn out like that honestly?
Yeah the worst thing is my dad was an absolute mogger with hooded eyes and a robust chin and jaw and I came out looking like I was sucking lemons the whole pregnancy lol I literally blame my parents being old as fuck I've got all sorts of mental problems too

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and HighIQcel

Oops double post
how long were you breastfed btw
My dad used to cook balanced meals everyday with joints of meat etc and fresh veggies, I ate well through childhood too

Yeah the worst thing is my dad was an absolute mogger with hooded eyes and a robust chin and jaw and I came out looking like I was sucking lemons the whole pregnancy lol I literally blame my parents being old as fuck I've got all sorts of mental problems too
brutal tbh

brutal tbh
Ya was always destined to be a manlet tho my dad was 5'8 in his prime born in 1930s tho and my mother 5'3, over before it even began lol

Ya was always destined to be a manlet tho my dad was 5'8 in his prime born in 1930s tho and my mother 5'3, over before it even began lol
whats your height?

169 is pretty short indeed just keep looksmaxxing and see
Yeah I feel I can add at least +1 psl with a bimax, I think need orbital decompression too but idk if I'm low inhib enough for that just yet. I have shit ginger pheno, norwood 2.5, pale etc. Good beard genes thankfully so I can fraud until surgeries and a ht

My dad used to cook balanced meals everyday with joints of meat etc and fresh veggies, I ate well through childhood too
"balanced diet" is a meme, veggies are shit, cooking destroys nutrients. i see you're not even trying to understand me
Lack of d3 and k2 = impaired calcium metabolism = fucked up bones (JAW!)

meant vit k2 earlier sorry

how old are you btw and how long were you breastfed

ur mouth seems to project from ur eyes as a baby..
i'm anti mewing.

Hasn't this whole crap been finished with the cranial base thing ??

mike mew's devices can save many children's faces, but it doesn't mean that the same could be done if those children put their tongues in the roof of their mouths. lol.
simple like that.

if u want to pm ur face to me

"balanced diet" is a meme, veggies are shit, cooking destroys nutrients. i see you're not even trying to understand me
Lack of d3 and k2 = impaired calcium metabolism = fucked up bones (JAW!)

meant vit k2 earlier sorry

how old are you btw and how long were you breasfed
Yeah not sure on nutrients obviously when I was a kid that stuff wasn't so well talked about. I deffo wasn't breastfed for long, and Ive always attributed that to some of my problems in development. I was also c section birthed oh and I'm 28

I have a very old father too. The sperm rapidly depreciates in quality after the age of 50. It should be banned to have offspring where the paternal age is beyond a certain point. Not worth the risks of what abomination might be conceived.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
ur mouth seems to project from ur eyes as a baby..
i'm anti mewing.

Hasn't this whole crap been finished with the cranial base thing ??

mike mew's devices can save many children's faces, but it doesn't mean that the same could be done if those children put their tongues in the roof of their mouths. lol.
simple like that.

if u want to pm ur face to me
I have a very strange face tbh my nasal bridge is non existent and my orbitals are 404 along with cheekbones lacking projection but my upper jaw is forward, the lower jaw is set back and my lower teeth tilt forward to meet. I also have fishlips/apeface

I have a very old father too. The sperm rapidly depreciates in quality after the age of 50. It should be banned to have offspring where the paternal age is beyond a certain point. Not worth the risks of what abomination might be conceived.
Yeah it's fucking brutal everyone of my teachers always thought he was my grandad and there was nobody who looked as odd as me.

Yeah it's fucking brutal everyone of my teachers always thought he was my grandad and there was nobody who looked as odd as me.

Same I was too embarrassed to attend the school parents evening. Everyone would always assume he was my grandfather and some jokes were made.

Same I was too embarrassed to attend the school parents evening. Everyone would always assume he was my grandfather and some jokes were made.
Peak suffering, god only knows what genetic predispositions we have for illness later in life too, I'm already sure I've got some terminal illness at 28 lol

Jesus Christ you father was 56? Were you his first? That’s just beyond selfish or reasonable at that point..

Many Mgtow copers spread completely inaccurate bullshit about how men have no biological clock to worry about. They completely miss the concept of just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Sperm donor banks almost universally don’t accept or at least highly highly prefer sperm donated from males under 35. A quick google search can find that. What the manosphere gets wrong is that while yes, Sperm always has a chance to impregnate an egg at any point in a man’s life, sperm deteriorates in both quality and in how fast it can correctly impregnate an egg resulting in a viable pregnancy. After 40, the risk of genetic defects becomes statistically more significant each year. And the speed of your sperm becomes shit, taking on average 2 YEARS to get a woman even under 25 pregnant. At 50 you’re basically just rolling the dice with your kid’s quality of life. If I would’ve known this shit and not been fed the Mgtow cope I would’ve taken a different path.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ you father was 56? Were you his first? That’s just beyond selfish or reasonable at that point..
No second. My half brother passed away before I was born, he would have been like 30+ when I was born, and agree it's fucked. I'm pretty sure I'm legitimately bipolar aswel as a ton of other mental health problems such as addictions and shit, basically stopped going to college etc cause I was all over the place. If I didn't have a kid I'd have roped a while ago ngl

Genetics and Environment bro. Honestly, I seen some beautiful people with good looking Parents but I’ve also seen average people with good looking parents.

It’s a lottery ticket, people shouldn’t be having kids past 30 I think, as the life expectancy increased and the economical values, people are having kids late, due to the economic burden and sexual liberation.

Ppl should be having kids at 15/16, at that age both the parents are fertile and the male has the highest amount of testosterone he will ever have and the women’s egg will be fertile and high quality. I’m not talking about single mothers teen pregnancy shit, they should be married and having kids.

If you ever seen teenage kids they usually end up looking really good, that’s why most mixed raced childrens are good looking

Genetics and Environment bro. Honestly, I seen some beautiful people with good looking Parents but I’ve also seen average people with good looking parents.

It’s a lottery ticket, people shouldn’t be having kids past 30 I think, as the life expectancy increased and the economical values, people are having kids late, due to the economic burden and sexual liberation.

Ppl should be having kids at 15/16, at that age both the parents are fertile and the male has the highest amount of testosterone he will ever have and the women’s egg will be fertile and high quality. I’m not talking about single mothers teen pregnancy shit, they should be married and having kids.

If you ever seen teenage kids they usually end up looking really good, that’s why most mixed raced childrens are good looking
Yeah bro it's crazy tbh luckily my daughter came out looking good probably cause her mother has robust features so she's not completely boneless, and no health conditions or anything so im lucky in that regard.
Although I never actually wanted kids of my own BC I would never want them to be non NT like me cause it's a hard existence but gonna focus my energy on raising her to be redpilled and keep her off the path of the roastie as best I can.
Clown world tbh tho, been thinking about just buying a small farm in an Eastern bloc country and moving there lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel