hey I m 14 and can u tell me what to fix ,I dont care abt my age i was 4.4 now my highest score is entrance chadlite at 6.0

vtaly

vtaly

Iron
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Posts
35
Reputation
17
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
 

Attachments

  • 1105.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image_2026-10-01_173726976.png
    image_2026-10-01_173726976.png
    703.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: JJound
Its easier said than done but bone mass on your upper face definitely needs improvement, you also have quite a narrow lower face but that can be good depending on how its done, id recommend cutting weight to gain thinner cheeks as this will make your bone mass appear better than it actually is, and to be completely honest you need to fix posture or work on your gonial angle if possible
 
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
??? youre not htn whatsover, most i can rate is lmtn but ur really tall for a 14yo and thats good, watch out for indicators thatbsuggest your puberty ending too so u can determine ur height easily. clear up ur skin and stop staring at the screen for so long, u have a very blue screen face brodiepie
 
  • +1
Reactions: vtaly
Its easier said than done but bone mass on your upper face definitely needs improvement, you also have quite a narrow lower face but that can be good depending on how its done, id recommend cutting weight to gain thinner cheeks as this will make your bone mass appear better than it actually is, and to be completely honest you need to fix posture or work on your gonial angle if possible
ok ,hey bro the pic I uploaded was an old one from my peak this is how i really looks like did i really bad decented
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260929_133504.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
Kill your self @voks rape this retard for me please
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mulberry and voks
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
ohhh myyyyy dayyyysss
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
ok ,hey bro the pic I uploaded was an old one from my peak this is how i really looks like did i really bad decented
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
putting black pill on looksmaxxing with the ugliest fag on your avi can it get worse
 
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
your profile picture
 
??? youre not htn whatsover, most i can rate is lmtn but ur really tall for a 14yo and thats good, watch out for indicators thatbsuggest your puberty ending too so u can determine ur height easily. clear up ur skin and stop staring at the screen for so long, u have a very blue screen face brodiepie
Yeah sadly I think I m because geminirate sme htn but I think I m mtn
 
??? youre not htn whatsover, most i can rate is lmtn but ur really tall for a 14yo and thats good, watch out for indicators thatbsuggest your puberty ending too so u can determine ur height easily. clear up ur skin and stop staring at the screen for so long, u have a very blue screen face brodiepie
Yeah sadly I think I m because geminirate sme htn but I think I
 
Yeah sadly I think I m because geminirate sme htn but I think I m mtn
Using AI for ratings is cope, ask real people and get a bunch of answers, then calculate the average answer and thats your rating, im telling you that youre Lmtn
 
ok ,hey bro the pic I uploaded was an old one from my peak this is how i really looks like did i really bad decented
thats 100% better, id just recommend clearing your skin and sleeping on your back to try and fix your asymmetrical face
 
Using AI for ratings is cope, ask real people and get a bunch of answers, then calculate the average answer and thats your rating, im telling you that youre Lmtn
ok but they tell me htn and iwant smth real so i finded a psl site and i will use it
 
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
htn my ahh😭, bonesmashing is butt it doesnt help you especially at 14 gng. But you have sum potential cnt lie
 
  • +1
Reactions: vtaly
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
I think some times people just need to be ericated from earth geniuenly
 
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
@adi.mike
 
  • +1
Reactions: adi.mike
I m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
actual fucking sub 5 grey, keep coping bud:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: adi.mike

Similar threads

true Lyn😭
Replies
4
Views
61
its_over_198374
I
E
Replies
22
Views
108
studson
studson
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
8
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
Seven7Tokyo
Replies
23
Views
135
Seven7Tokyo
Seven7Tokyo
dbish
Replies
2
Views
50
brutalcow62
brutalcow62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top