vtaly
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2026
- Posts
- 37
- Reputation
- 18
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
??? youre not htn whatsover, most i can rate is lmtn but ur really tall for a 14yo and thats good, watch out for indicators thatbsuggest your puberty ending too so u can determine ur height easily. clear up ur skin and stop staring at the screen for so long, u have a very blue screen face brodiepieI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
ok ,hey bro the pic I uploaded was an old one from my peak this is how i really looks like did i really bad decentedIts easier said than done but bone mass on your upper face definitely needs improvement, you also have quite a narrow lower face but that can be good depending on how its done, id recommend cutting weight to gain thinner cheeks as this will make your bone mass appear better than it actually is, and to be completely honest you need to fix posture or work on your gonial angle if possible
Kill your self @voks rape this retard for me pleaseI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
htnI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
ohhh myyyyy dayyyysssI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
dnrI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
ok ,hey bro the pic I uploaded was an old one from my peak this is how i really looks like did i really bad decented
putting black pill on looksmaxxing with the ugliest fag on your avi can it get worseI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
your profile pictureI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
Yeah sadly I think I m because geminirate sme htn but I think I m mtn??? youre not htn whatsover, most i can rate is lmtn but ur really tall for a 14yo and thats good, watch out for indicators thatbsuggest your puberty ending too so u can determine ur height easily. clear up ur skin and stop staring at the screen for so long, u have a very blue screen face brodiepie
Yeah sadly I think I m because geminirate sme htn but I think I??? youre not htn whatsover, most i can rate is lmtn but ur really tall for a 14yo and thats good, watch out for indicators thatbsuggest your puberty ending too so u can determine ur height easily. clear up ur skin and stop staring at the screen for so long, u have a very blue screen face brodiepie
Using AI for ratings is cope, ask real people and get a bunch of answers, then calculate the average answer and thats your rating, im telling you that youre LmtnYeah sadly I think I m because geminirate sme htn but I think I m mtn
thats 100% better, id just recommend clearing your skin and sleeping on your back to try and fix your asymmetrical faceok ,hey bro the pic I uploaded was an old one from my peak this is how i really looks like did i really bad decented
bro he is 18 and i m 14 but itry to be him and I m mtn i guessputting black pill on looksmaxxing with the ugliest fag on your avi can it get worse
he
nah just want to acsentive given up dnr this post this kid is full of copefuel
ok but they tell me htn and iwant smth real so i finded a psl site and i will use itUsing AI for ratings is cope, ask real people and get a bunch of answers, then calculate the average answer and thats your rating, im telling you that youre Lmtn
he
nah just want to acsent
htn my ahhI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
, bonesmashing is butt it doesnt help you especially at 14 gng. But you have sum potential cnt lieI think some times people just need to be ericated from earth geniuenlyI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
@adi.mikeI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym
actual fucking sub 5 grey, keep coping budI m 6.0 Foot and i htn at i decented to 5.7 and now i m 5.9 and want to hit 6.2 ,I only cant do plastic surgery becosue my parents dont allwo me and i bonesmash daily and go tot he gym