HGH worth it at 18 & 6’2?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
I’m considering using a HGH stack to reach ~6’3 and ofc for all the other benefits.

Is it realistic to think I can grow another inch at 18? In the last year I’ve probably grown 0.5in-0.75in.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
without question 8-10iu daily, a test cycle would also be good at your age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, bruhcel and 3 others
First check if your growth plates have fused or not. HGH wont make you grow taller if your growth plates are closed. Your growth plates area probably closed because you are 18.

there are alot of shoes that will increase your height to 6ft 3 aswell so I dont see the reason to take hgh.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
First check if your growth plates have fused or not. HGH wont make you grow taller if your growth plates are closed. Your growth plates area probably closed because you are 18.

there are alot of shoes that will increase your height to 6ft 3 aswell so I dont see the reason to take hgh.
Will do, do have any experience doing this? Like do I just go to my doctor and ask for an x-ray of my growth plates?

Yeah ik, I’m just trying to get to 6’3 barefoot so I can fraud pretty easily to 6’4-6’5 w/o it being obvious.

Will do, do have any experience doing this? Like do I just go to my doctor and ask for an x-ray of my growth plates?

Yeah ik, I’m just trying to get to 6’3 barefoot so I can fraud pretty easily to 6’4-6’5 w/o it being obvious.

I haven't done hgh. 6ft 2 is tall enough and nobody will notice the 1 inch height difference unless somebody asks you to stand back to back to see who is taller. If 6ft 2 is considered tall in your location, you will get diminishing returns for every extra inch of height.

Just booking an x-ray appointment to see if your growth plates have closed is all you need to do.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, SexyMofo and forwardgrowth

Does HGH make your midface and jaw longer

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Over if you consider this you must be ugly af

No. As someone who underwent hgh treatment from a doctor, no it won't do shit at 18

what dose were you on and for how long? any noticeable benefits/sides?
No clue on dose. I would have to ask my parents. I wasnt on these forums back then. It def helped my height a bit by giving me a few cm extra. Im 168 cm today. I would have been around 163cm if it werent for it.

So yeah it def helps. But doctors only give u HGH in reasonable quantities and during ur growth spurt which lasts like 2 years. Big quantities of HGH at 18 would do more harm than good

op is a retard manlet who wants to rope, dont listen to him

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
without question 8-10iu daily, a test cycle would also be good at your age
Test fucks you up in a lot of ways, HGH does not an will still increase height at 18 if the plates are not closed. Taking an AI or being high T will keep the palates open longer.

You’re retarted if you still want height and you’re 6’2. JFL at the state of you:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You’re retarted if you still want height and you’re 6’2. JFL at the state of you:feelskek:
Wouldn’t be taking it just for the height, rather I’m more interested in the frame & lifestyle benefits. But and extra inch would be nice if my plates are still open.

JFL just stretch and do yoga for a measly one inch.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW
I need these so bad. My 1.07 ratio will suffer when I CCW rotate my maxilla. Barrett tier or worse. I need it to lengthen first.

I need these so bad. My 1.07 ratio will suffer when I CCW rotate my maxilla. Barrett tier or worse. I need it to lengthen first.
For me, I need it to NOT lengthen my midface lol🤦🏽‍♂️

Nigga just mouth breathe to lenghten