HHAHAHHA Muzz (Muslim dating app) introduces 'salary verification'

I'm not saying British Muslims are as religious as their parents. It's much more nuanced than that. There is a lot of divisions; there are increasingly secular AND salafi trends in the UK. Very few Muslims are the trad kind of religious, they are more of a modern eclectic 'ummah' type mix. This is why Somalis, Pakis and Bengalis interact with each other and overlook their cultural differences.
Why are salafi not trad kind?

But you cannot prove it right? You are just assuming their religiosity.
He can’t even prove that his 30+ year old sister is a virgin, how do you expect him to prove the case for others? Lol’d.

• +1
Reactions: human304 and robtical
You can’t possibly be this retarded. 🤦‍♂️ Just take the info you got from Wikipedia theory. I would feel better about you if you told me you were joking at least. JFL.
So you have nothing to say. Okay.

He can’t even prove that his 30+ year old sister is a virgin, how do you expect him to prove the case for others? Lol’d.
Neither can you prove the opposite. She's been in lockdown her whole life.

Why are salafi not trad kind?
Why would they be trad? When I say trad I mean there parents who are likely 'ignorant' of Islam but really just following what their parents and ancestors before did. Muslims born in the West will break away from this "blind" tradition and salafism is a natural response because it offers going back to pristine sources and reinterpreting for modern times.

What these salafi cucks forget is they're sidestepping an entire corpus of Islamic thought their "ignorant" families were a by product of and ironically far more genuine then them.

Why would they be trad? When I say trad I mean there parents who are likely 'ignorant' of Islam but really just following what their parents and ancestors before did. Muslims born in the West will break away from this "blind" tradition and salafism is a natural response because it offers going back to pristine sources and reinterpreting for modern times.

What these salafi cucks forget is they're sidestepping an entire corpus of Islamic thought their "ignorant" families were a by product of and ironically far more genuine then them.
Absolutely delusional. 🤣🤣 Your sister is as much of a virgin as you are.

• JFL
Reactions: human304
jfl at the 50 IQ muslimcels that think religion can fight female nature

I've met FOB muslim women from countries like libya and shit, they're all degenerate af and do everything there, they're just better at hiding it.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Yep, many ppl including me have said nurses usually bang doctor or someone gling from visitor.

Other UK muslim like @House Lannister have also stated uni culture is open, he also have seem muslim(including foid) participating in degenaracy. No one really finds out since its open culture.

If majority of the uk poster claim degeneracy among uk muslims, idk why he is the outlier. He is also the one who happens to be non-NT and lives in some secluded non-london area. Not really someone who would know about NT muslims in main cities or uni.

Esp when UK society is very boring and happens to be degenerate. (Lad culture)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

I didnt know meaning.

"Purists" are Salafists who focus on non-violent da'wah (preaching of Islam), education, and "purification of religious beliefs and practices"

yea, seems like secular virtue signallification of islam

Yep, many ppl including me have said nurses usually bang doctor or someone gling from visitor.

Other UK muslim like @House Lannister have also stated uni culture is open, he also have seem muslim(including foid) participating in degenaracy. No one really finds out since its open culture.

If majority of the uk poster claim degeneracy among uk muslims, idk why he is the outlier. He is also the one who happens to be non-NT and lives in some secluded non-london area. Not really someone who would know about NT muslims in main cities or uni.

The UK is just as degenerate as any other place in the west. Only idiots like OP will claim “muh everyone is pious.” I could say the same thing if I had to judge the Dutch muzzies based on how they behave and act.

jfl at the 50 IQ muslimcels that think religion can fight female nature

I've met FOB muslim women from countries like libya and shit, they're all degenerate af and do everything there, they're just better at hiding it.
Strongly agreed with better at hiding it. It just is human nature to indulge n try to get away when it come to consequences.

Absolutely delusional. 🤣🤣 Your sister is as much of a virgin as you are.

JFL if you thinks their parents are letting them go and live in dorms at uni. I don't know a single Muslim parent who let their daughter. Yeah they let their sons - see that's why @Gengar calls me a degenerate. But if I was born a girl I wouldn't have been able to.

The UK is just as degenerate as any other place in the west. Only idiots like OP will claim “muh everyone is pious.” I could say the same thing if I had to judge the Dutch muzzies based on how they behave and act.
Not really. Other countries have lot of entertainment. UK is just alcohol and sex. Very boring place

Dutch muzzies are mostly Turk and Moroccan who are by default less religious than curries. We have tons of schools like this

And shari'ah courts in the UK that have legal power. I'm waiting on you to tell where the fuck in NETHERLANDS where prostitutes walk around openly and Geert Wilders party won the election allow this? :lul:

JFL if you thinks their parents are letting them go and live in dorms at uni. I don't know a single Muslim parent who let their daughter. Yeah they let their sons - see that's why @Gengar calls me a degenerate. But if I was born a girl I wouldn't have been able to.
But you are not living in main cities. There are many such cases. Female living at dorm. Or renting away. Nor i think if anyone even let daughter go will publicize it for u to hear it

I didnt know meaning.

"Purists" are Salafists who focus on non-violent da'wah (preaching of Islam), education, and "purification of religious beliefs and practices"

yea, seems like secular virtue signallification of islam
JFL at thinking quietist Salafis and madkhalis represent all Salafis. Yeah most are non-violent.

But almost all violent jihadis are precisely salafi because they know they have to go back to original thoughts or at the very least salafi-orientated scholars like ibn-Taymiyyah.

• +1
But you are not living in main cities. There are many such cases. Female living at dorm. Or renting away. Nor i think if anyone even let daughter go will publicize it for u to hear it
If their parents let them live in dorms and away from home then they are cuck liberals. Probably don't wear hijab and I really don't care because they're no different to white women. Secular degenerates fuck, that's not something I deny.

What! No nigger, I called you a degenerate because you already have a bodycount of 2. :feelskek:

Not really. Other countries have lot of entertainment. UK is just alcohol and sex. Very boring place
Have you been there? Compare the Netherlands to the UK. I would think the UK is more entertaining than the Netherlands.

Dutch muzzies are mostly Turk and Moroccan who are by default less religious than curries. We have tons of schools like this

And shari'ah courts in the UK that have legal power. I'm waiting on you to tell where the fuck in NETHERLANDS where prostitutes walk around openly and Geert Wilders party won the election allow this? :lul:
Doesn’t matter what the UK has or the NL doesn’t have. Fact remains that both muzzies are just as degenerate. You’re coping.

• +1
What! No nigger, I called you a degenerate because you already have a bodycount of 2. :feelskek:
Would I have had sex if I was living with my parents? Even fucking whiteboys here are complaining they can't slay because they're still in mamas basement.

Would I have had sex if I was living with my parents? Even fucking whiteboys here are complaining they can't slay because they're still in mamas basement.
Yeah, it’s not like you can go outside or anything. Are you just pretending to be retarded? 🤣

Doesn’t matter what the UK has or the NL doesn’t have. Fact remains that both muzzies are just as degenerate. You’re coping.
You just admitted you can't say shit. You live in a degenerate country with degenerate Muslims (secular Moroccans and Turks). Ofc this has warped your perception of reality.

Yeah, it’s not like you can go outside or anything. Are you just pretending to be retarded? 🤣
Yeah sure bro everyone is fucking in alleyways and in the back of their cars like in GTA san Andreas.

If their parents let them live in dorms and away from home then they are cuck liberals. Probably don't wear hijab and I really don't care because they're no different to white women. Secular degenerates fuck, that's not something I deny.
Well yea and their make majority of uk muslims. Not the one at countryside whose faith is never tested. Who knows, them being in main city will just make them degen.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You just admitted you can't say shit. You live in a degenerate country with degenerate Muslims (secular Moroccans and Turks). Ofc this has warped your perception of reality.
It’s just as degenerate as the UK, retard.
Yeah sure bro everyone is fucking in alleyways and in the back of their cars like in GTA san Andreas.
Retarded bengali nigger detected. 🤦

Well yea and their make majority of uk muslims. Not the one at countryside whose faith is never tested. Who knows, them being in main city will just make them degen.
Even in their little countryside village they will be degenerate.

• JFL
I agree city dwellers are more liberal. Which city on earth isn't more liberal than the countryside dwellers living in their own bubble?

At the same time, in the West cities produce extremes at either ends. I see secular Muslim whores who dress like sluts (exactly the ones @Gengar is thinking about) at the same time Bengalis who identify as salafi despite Bangladesh never having any strong salafi connection. It's a weird phenomenon.

So yes don't be surprised if you see a curry in the club and a curry preaching hate against Jews on speakers corner. Meanwhile most curries living in towns like Dewsbury, Portsmouth or Oldham are middle of the road.

• +1
Have you been there? Compare the Netherlands to the UK. I would think the UK is more entertaining than the Netherlands.
Never been. So many ppl from uk in hk, i have talk to them while growing up. Only know one that moved back but that too cuz she got v good money making opportunity.

Idk about uk vs netherland. But netherland also looks bland. Not much to do type.

At least HK there is lot to do if u have money.

I agree city dwellers are more liberal. Which city on earth isn't more liberal than the countryside dwellers living in their own bubble?

At the same time, in the West cities produce extremes at either ends. I see secular Muslim whores who dress like sluts (exactly the ones @Gengar is thinking about) at the same time Bengalis who identify as salafi despite Bangladesh never having any strong salafi connection. It's a weird phenomenon.

So yes don't be surprised if you see a curry in the club and a curry preaching hate against Jews on speakers corner. Meanwhile most curries living in towns like Dewsbury, Portsmouth or Oldham are middle of the road.
Why are you still going on about clothing? That says nothing about someone’s level of degeneracy.

• +1
Visit HK u will change ur view. This is legit how most high schoolers slay. Car backseat or disabled toilet or love hotel room. All live with parents.

Never been. So many ppl from uk in hk, i have talk to them while growing up. Only know one that moved back but that too cuz she got v good money making opportunity.

Idk about uk vs netherland. But netherland also looks bland. Not much to do type.

Talking and seeing are two different things. Come to both countries and you can see as well. Though I’ll be going to the UK one of these days as well.

• +1
It’s just as degenerate as the UK, retard.

Retarded bengali nigger detected. 🤦
No proof. Only claims. It's a well known fact that UK Muslims are the most based and political establishment have been the softest. Compared to GeerT wilder (Holland), Marine Le Pen (France) and AfD (Germany). No such thing will happen here.

The worst we got was Boris Johnson who said niqabis look like letterboxes and caused outrage - I kinda agree with him JFL.

It's full of Moroccans and Turks that's all you need to know about the Muslims in Netherlands. I mean I would fuck them hoes, but wouldn't want to let them raise my children.

Why are you still going on about clothing? That says nothing about someone’s level of degeneracy.
Yes it does. It's an indication.

View attachment 2833918

🤡🤡 🤡

I thought this was April fools joke but it is not. It's real!

This is why I say this app is the MOST hypergamous on the planet! Ive chadfished on just about every app out there and this one is by far the worst - yes 2 PSL curry pajeetas have higher standards than staceylite white girls. The demands of women on this app are literally contradictory / impossible mode. At least on Tinder they want chad. On this app they want chad who is virgin, rich, 50k mahr :)lul:), owns property, religious (prayer 5x a day), same ethnicity sometimes (impossible for curry). These girls are looking to LTR chad and 95% of them are LTB. Now they want proof chad earns a high salary while they treat him like an ATM - oh and btw they also want to work and not be housewives coz they're "independent" hahahah couldn't make this shit up.

The founder of this app is such a simp cuck and absolutely deluded. Only wants to make money so probably doesn't care tbh.

@Gengar @Zizou @Xangsane @human304 @Big White Cuck
Lmfao

No proof. Only claims. It's a well known fact that UK Muslims are the most based and political establishment have been the softest. Compared to GeerT wilder (Holland), Marine Le Pen (France) and AfD (Germany). No such thing will happen here.

The worst we got was Boris Johnson who said niqabis look like letterboxes and caused outrage - I kinda agree with him JFL.
UK muzzies aren’t based. They’re degenerates, so any levels of basedness they may have (same way that the Dutch muzzies have) are off-set by their degeneracy.
It's full of Moroccans and Turks that's all you need to know about the Muslims in Netherlands. I mean I would fuck them hoes, but wouldn't want to let them raise my children.
I don’t think the Moroccans and Turks here would even want you. You’re a 5’7” curry lol.
🤦

Muslim girls and brown girl specifically will marry a ugly incel who’s loaded then a 6 PSL + poor Chad.

UK muzzies aren’t based. They’re degenerates, so any levels of basedness they may have (same way that the Dutch muzzies have) are off-set by their degeneracy.

Screenshot 20240403 001758 1

🤡 🤡 🤡
I don’t think the Moroccans and Turks here would even want you. You’re a 5’7” curry lol.

🤦
It's okay I will get one from abroad. Why would I want a disgusted western foid. At least in UK there is an Islamic niche.

Yes but it just takes one instance to be degen tho. Any foid that get fucked once n become religious is just coping and degen.

What you are legit arguing is these foids have no sex drive and gone asexual till they get married. I doubt foids even need hot guy in front to be horny. U can be horny just lying on bed at home doing nothing. You really think they resisted horniness and not indulge in degeneracy in degen society? Esp as a foid who just need to exist to get laid.

Even if i accept, they are khhv. Can you guarantee that they did not do any shit on their mobile while hiding their face or sexted guys? Unless u also wanna say none of them have mobile phone or internet access.

And obv now there will be salary filter too like £50-60k+

• +1
Yes but it just takes one instance to be degen tho. Any foid that get fucked once n become religious is just coping and degen.

What you are legit arguing is these foids have no sex drive and gone asexual till they get married. I doubt foids even need hot guy in front to be horny. U can be horny just lying on bed at home doing nothing. You really think they resisted horniness and not indulge in degeneracy in degen society? Esp as a foid who just need to exist to get laid.

Even if i accept, they are khhv. Can you guarantee that they did not do any shit on their mobile while hiding their face or sexted guys? Unless u also wanna say none of them have mobile phone or internet access.
Do you apply same principles to Muslim men? It's a known fact that men have higher sex drive than women and in the West most Muslim men repress this and never fuck. Many of my friends are / still are incels late 20s and 30s.

The common denominator is again they're ugly and or short and curry / Somali. Muslims are the biggest incels in the West. If it applies to men more it rubs off on women too.

And obv now there will be salary filter too like £50-60k+
Exactly. At the moment there is no filter. But there is no point being salary verified if you earn peanuts. Like literally no one gives a fuck if you're salary verified as a fucking barber or kitchen porter jfl.

Did you slay already?
i got a girlfriend, she lives 40 mins away, not a huge problem and she is afghan with no past, really strict parents and from my tribe, she is low htb-oor mid htb, but she is my type. we havent done anything bad, we just talk thats it

• Woah
i got a girlfriend, she lives 40 mins away, not a huge problem and she is afghan with no past,
@Gengar verdict and rationale behind verdict?

But many foids just use it as tool to larp.

If anything, dressing like slut = casual sex (no bf but fucking many)

While dressing full body covered = casual sex in form of serial monogamist(fucking many through changing bf)

Both are hoes.

But many foids just use it as tool to larp.

If anything, dressing like slut = casual sex (no bf but fucking many)

While dressing full body covered = casual sex in form of serial monogamist(fucking many through changing bf)

Both are hoes.
Lay off the Mia Khalifa hijab porn videos.

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
i was skeptical too but she is extremely retarded and dumb, her entire profile is empty
I'm not doubting you. I'm just waiting to see how consistent @Gengar is.

Western muslim only want benefits of sharia law(aka marry 4 foid, other stuff) but not punishments(cut hand for stealing, etc)

It just is hypocrisy.
-30 IQ understanding of what the shari'ah is.

Do you apply same principles to Muslim men? It's a known fact that men have higher sex drive than women and in the West most Muslim men repress this and never fuck. Many of my friends are / still are incels late 20s and 30s.

The common denominator is again they're ugly and or short and curry / Somali. Muslims are the biggest incels in the West. If it applies to men more it rubs off on women too.

Exactly. At the moment there is no filter. But there is no point being salary verified if you earn peanuts. Like literally no one gives a fuck if you're salary verified as a fucking barber or kitchen porter jfl.
Yes, they just lack the opportunity. If anything virgin foid is more chaste than virgin man. Cuz men just is virgin in most cases cuz cannot get laid.

i got a girlfriend, she lives 40 mins away, not a huge problem and she is afghan with no past, really strict parents and from my tribe, she is low htb-oor mid htb, but she is my type. we havent done anything bad, we just talk thats it
So that's why you stopped talking to me. :feelskek:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back