HHAHAHHA Muzz (Muslim dating app) introduces 'salary verification'

I larped once as a Frenchmen for a laugh and then came out about it because it got boring lmfao. So even when I do larp I’m the one who ends it. Anyways I’m sick off your shit your a short faggot insecure paki goodbye and enjoy staying in my ignore list for EVER you stupid fucking bitch never speak to me or speak about me ever again you have been hereby excommunicated for being a hating ass bitch paki
The incel rage is crazy, u basically just admitted to larping with this.

Also jfl ur Vietnamese

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
What fake articles?
You know that poojeet always keeps lying about muzzies doing this and that, taking the victim role. There’s too much to name specifically.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Also jfl ur Vietnamese
That pathetic nigger has been LARPing since at least 2017. He’s mentally ill.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Yaarhuni
You know that poojeet always keeps lying about muzzies doing this and that, taking the victim role. There’s too much to name specifically.
No idea what you're talking about...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
View attachment 2833918

🤡🤡 🤡

I thought this was April fools joke but it is not. It's real!

This is why I say this app is the MOST hypergamous on the planet! Ive chadfished on just about every app out there and this one is by far the worst - yes 2 PSL curry pajeetas have higher standards than staceylite white girls. The demands of women on this app are literally contradictory / impossible mode. At least on Tinder they want chad. On this app they want chad who is virgin, rich, 50k mahr :)lul:), owns property, religious (prayer 5x a day), same ethnicity sometimes (impossible for curry). These girls are looking to LTR chad and 95% of them are LTB. Now they want proof chad earns a high salary while they treat him like an ATM - oh and btw they also want to work and not be housewives coz they're "independent" hahahah couldn't make this shit up.

The founder of this app is such a simp cuck and absolutely deluded. Only wants to make money so probably doesn't care tbh.

@Gengar @Zizou @Xangsane @human304 @Big White Cuck
Isn't this considered haram?

JFL at using this scam of an app where degenerate foids LARPing are now golddiggers as well.
Except @SecularIslamist thinks these foids are saving their virginity for chaddam

Also jfl ur Vietnamese
I’m not fucking Vietnamese… that’s a meme of another user that’s why I have it in my profile but he no longer posts here.

I raged because this piece of shit faggot @Gengar literally follows me around to every thread like an abused dog screeching about the same shit in every thread it’s tiresome and I’m done with him, imagine an entire year some retarded inbred paki is bitching about your slays because he wants to pressure me into showing my face. So yes I raged and he’s now in my ignore forever I’ll never speak to him again

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Michael Myers and hello12344
Except @SecularIslamist thinks these foids are saving their virginity for chaddam
I dunno why a former degenerate like him is so hell-bent on this matter. But that’s the average muzzie for ya.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I’m not fucking Vietnamese… that’s a meme of another user that’s why I have it in my profile but he no longer posts here.

I raged because this piece of shit faggot @Gengar literally follows me around to every thread like an abused dog screeching about the same shit in every thread it’s tiresome and I’m done with him, imagine an entire year some retarded inbred paki is bitching about your slays because he wants to pressure me into showing my face. So yes I raged and he’s now in my ignore forever I’ll never speak to him again
Follow you? Cope more, retarded nigger. I was tagged, then saw you LARP like you always do, so I called you out. Then your fragile nigger self got mad. 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni, oldcel2002, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
I dunno why a former degenerate like him is so hell-bent on this matter. But that’s the average muzzie for ya.
You've not live in religious areas. It's a known fact that curries in the UK particularly are religious. Men or women doesn't make a difference. I'm pretty sure all of my friends were virgin til marriage. I'm the least religious out of them.

You've not live in religious areas. It's a known fact that curries in the UK particularly are religious. Men or women doesn't make a difference. I'm pretty sure all of my friends were virgin til marriage. I'm the least religious out of them.
Actual religious muzzies make up 1% of the population. The rest are all degenerates (including former degenerates such as yourself). If you think people will tell you they’re degenerates, you’re absolutely delusional.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, human304 and robtical
Actual religious muzzies make up 1% of the population. The rest are all degenerates (including former degenerates such as yourself). If you think people will tell you they’re degenerates, you’re absolutely delusional.
Ofc you will say this living in Netherlands where you live amongst literal prostitutes and secular Moroccans. You really are conditioned by your society.

Anyway it's not even UK Muslims, western muslims. You have a problem and call all Muslim women degenerate whether they're in Pakistan or Saudi. JFL there is no point arguing with you.

Then why are they even on app?

• +1
Reactions: human304
Ofc you will say this living in Netherlands where you live amongst literal prostitutes and secular Moroccans. You really are conditioned by your society.

Anyway it's not even UK Muslims, western muslims. You have a problem and call all Muslim women degenerate whether they're in Pakistan or Saudi. JFL there is no point arguing with you.
Keep on being delusional then, JFL. You even claim your 30+ year old sister is a “virgin” while saying women older than 20+ aren’t virgins. :feelskek:

• JFL
The ones on these apps tend to be former degenerates who want to settle but can’t find anyone. Only a minority is on there to escape marrying their cousin, JFL.

• +1
Just filter Muslims on Hinge Vs Muslims on Muzz. It's obvious which ones are the bigger whores.

Keep on being delusional then, JFL. You even claim your 30+ year old sister is a “virgin” while saying women older than 20+ aren’t virgins. :feelskek:
In the UK + curry/Muslim and from strong Muslim community. Yeah many still are.

Ofc white women 20+ are hardly virgin.

The ones on these apps tend to be former degenerates who want to settle but can’t find anyone. Only a minority is on there to escape marrying their cousin, JFL.
Yep i cant really imagine religious chaste muslim using the app. Cuz they'd be popular at mosque n get rishta from there.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
Just filter Muslims on Hinge Vs Muslims on Muzz. It's obvious which ones are the bigger whores.

Ok, you’re backtracking now? You weren’t talking about white women. JFL at you, you’re pathetic for backtracking.

Yep i cant really imagine religious chaste muslim using the app. Cuz they'd be popular at mosque n get rishta from there.
Precisely, they would never go on such apps. But it’s the same for men, I mean OP is a full-fledged degenerate and the two muzzies I knew irl that used the app were also degenerates (albeit one was salafistmaxxed).

• +1

Means nothing if both are degen. 100 laycount or 1 is same to me. Even if former is with kaffir only n latter is ltr with muslim. Both are used-up to me

• +1
Reactions: human304, SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
Means nothing if both are degen. 100 laycount or 1 is same to me. Even if former is with kaffir only n latter is ltr with muslim. Both are used-up to me
Based Vedic chad detected.

• +1
Yeah tbf most of the trad religious ones are already married. This app has an overrepresentation of the girls who studied, then got a stable job and by default 25+. No chad wants a 25+ roastie past her prime, but these women are left with the subhuman guys.

Ok, you’re backtracking now? You weren’t talking about white women. JFL at you, you’re pathetic for backtracking.
Wtf you talking about you retard? What am I backtracking? You're retarded to claim most Muslim curry women are degenerates even at 20+.

We've had this argument 1000 times. No curry in the UK would agree with you other than the murtads. Everyone knows curries in the UK are based. So based they end up volcels.

• Hmm...
Precisely, they would never go on such apps. But it’s the same for men, I mean OP is a full-fledged degenerate and the two muzzies I knew irl that used the app were also degenerates (albeit one was salafistmaxxed).
I was talking popularity in male context. Female dont really have issues cuz most of time family member arrange it. Men are one who have issues

• +1
Yeah tbf most of the trad religious ones are already married. This app has an overrepresentation of the girls who studied, then got a stable job and by default 25+. No chad wants a 25+ roastie past her prime, but these women are left with the subhuman guys.

Wtf you talking about you retard? What am I backtracking? You're retarded to claim most Muslim curry women are degenerates even at 20+.

We've had this argument 1000 times. No curry in the UK would agree with you other than the murtads. Everyone knows curries in the UK are based. So based they end up volcels.
You’re not only coping but also completely delusional. Jfl.

I was talking popularity in male context. Female dont really have issues cuz most of time family member arrange it. Men are one who have issues
That’s true as well. Women are there because of their abundance of choices, men are there because of their lack of choices.

I agree. But there are many girls on here who are virgin and yeah that includes 25+ and even 30+ but they're ugly AF.

Its actually VERY common for some women have been on this app for fucking YEARS and not actually meet anyone. My point is their delusion is so insane they would literally risk being virgin and single rest of their lives.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
I agree. But there are many girls on here who are virgin and yeah that includes 25+ and even 30+ but they're ugly AF.

Its actually VERY common for some women have been on this app for fucking YEARS and not actually meet anyone. My point is their delusion is so insane they would literally risk being virgin and single rest of their lives.
How can you be this retarded? 🤣🤦‍♂️

You’re not only coping but also completely delusional. Jfl.
You live in Netherlands full of Moroccans and Turks. Completely different reality to living in Dewsbury or parts of Birmingham and you hear the Azaan 5x a day.

Yes, i have seen case in my building. Ugly taller brother is married and his wife goes around in niqab. The younger brother is better looking but not married. I saw his profile on tinder (foidfishing).

Older brother also give imam class to local muslim kids at secluded basketball court

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
That’s true as well. Women are there because of their abundance of choices, men are there because of their lack of choices.
Lol i dont think guy is being religious to get foid. But he is religious itself. Foid just happens to be byproduct from fellow connections u made with other mosque going ppl.

• +1
Its actually VERY common for some women have been on this app for fucking YEARS and not actually meet anyone.
I do not believe at all. I think it is just a larp they sell which u have fallen for. Obv girl has to be khhv to get the guy they want. Not being so will just disqualify u from competition

Andrew tate was so right, 99% problems would be solved if female had body count on their foreheads.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and human304
You live in Netherlands full of Moroccans and Turks. Completely different reality to living in Dewsbury or parts of Birmingham and you hear the Azaan 5x a day.
They are just as religious as britbong muzzies are. Muzzies in the west especially are hypocrites, how are you almost 30 and still don’t know?

Lol i dont think guy is being religious to get foid. But he is religious itself. Foid just happens to be byproduct from fellow connections u made with other mosque going ppl.
Females live on “just exist” mode, even in muzzie societies.

• +1
I do not believe at all. I think it is just a larp they sell which u have fallen for. Obv girl has to be khhv to get the guy they want. Not being so will just disqualify u from competition

Andrew tate was so right, 99% problems would be solved if female had body count on their foreheads.
Even if they had their body counts on their forehead, men would still simp, including muzzies.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and robtical
That pathetic nigger has been LARPing since at least 2017. He’s mentally ill.
u referring to human304?

If azaan 5x a day made them chaste, there would be no degen foid in muslim country. They even exist in soft form of sharia countries. Maybe only afghanistan they dont. Cuz hardcore sharia

You are trusting external factor for religiosity too much. It has to be internal so external circumstances cannot affect you.

• +1
They are just as religious as britbong muzzies are. Muzzies in the west especially are hypocrites, how are you almost 30 and still don’t know?
He isnt really NT tbh. He prob makes up scenario in mind and try to make sense logically

• +1

It's true. They are all ugly AF that's the common denominator here. So are the guys. I saw a post before I deactivated saying the guy was on the app for NINE FUCKING YEARS and he even joined as a beta user before the app launched. Fucking brutal. Idk how these guys don't rope.
This is fucking massive cope. Tell me where there is a single ISLAMIC school in the Netherlands. There's fucking hundreds of Islamic schools in the UK and shariah courts.

Meanwhile you have a whole section dedicated to decreasing "religiousity" when it comes to Islam in Netherlands

Muh muh just as religious. Bullshit! You've been fucked by secular Moroccans and Turks. But tbh
... At least you have better eye candy.

• +1
If azaan 5x a day made them chaste, there would be no degen foid in muslim country. They even exist in soft form of sharia countries. Maybe only afghanistan they dont. Cuz hardcore sharia

You are trusting external factor for religiosity too much. It has to be internal so external circumstances cannot affect you.
I'm not saying British Muslims are as religious as their parents. It's much more nuanced than that. There is a lot of divisions; there are increasingly secular AND salafi trends in the UK. Very few Muslims are the trad kind of religious, they are more of a modern eclectic 'ummah' type mix. This is why Somalis, Pakis and Bengalis interact with each other and overlook their cultural differences.

It's true. They are all ugly AF that's the common denominator here. So are the guys. I saw a post before I deactivated saying the guy was on the app for NINE FUCKING YEARS and he even joined as a beta user before the app launched. Fucking brutal. Idk how these guys don't rope.

This is fucking massive cope. Tell me where there is a single ISLAMIC school in the Netherlands. There's fucking hundreds of Islamic schools in the UK and shariah courts.

Meanwhile you have a whole section dedicated to decreasing "religiousity" when it comes to Islam in Netherlands

Muh muh just as religious. Bullshit! You've been fucked by secular Moroccans and Turks. But tbh
But you cannot prove it right? You are just assuming their religiosity.

You can’t possibly be this retarded. 🤦‍♂️ Just take the info you got from Wikipedia theory. I would feel better about you if you told me you were joking at least. JFL.

But you cannot prove it right? You are just assuming their religiosity.
That retarded curry is delusional and coping. Maybe we should not destroy his copes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back