High class North Atlantid HQNP Chad with blue eyes sends paragraphs upon paragraphs to Jimenafish on Bumble

Is this surprising behaviour from a Chad on a dating app?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Last week, I ran a Bumble foidfish experiment with my educationmaxxed personalitymaxxed cancer research scientist Jimena.

Turns out she has a handsome HQNP North Atlantid Chad with blue eyes sending her endless paragraphs.

DM me for the convo and the man.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
@Sigmamale

Give proof

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@8PSLcel @jewcel @TanZera @FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1 @Oberyn @PeakMaleHeight

Guy looks like frendlyjordies

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
Thoughts?
Unreal tbh. Why is a chad of that caliber simping for her? He doesn't look like those autistic psl chads either looks like an irl mogger. Looks very high class and sophisticated. Wouldn't expect him simping for a girl tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
I'm not sure. I wont vote on this one. How good looking was she?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Unreal tbh. Why is a chad of that caliber simping for her? He doesn't look like those autistic psl chads either looks like an irl mogger. Looks very high class and sophisticated. Wouldn't expect him simping for a girl tbh
PSL wise what do you rate him?
It's in London where dating is hard mode. The foidfish is a highly educated cancer cell scientist.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm not sure. I wont vote on this one. How good looking was she?
Check dms
Also you can see how good looking she is in the links in the op

PSL wise what do you rate him?
It's in London where dating is hard mode. The foidfish is a highly educated cancer cell scientist.
Psl wise 6 maybe but sky high appeal. He looks like he's from the British nobility or something

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
Psl wise 6 maybe but sky high appeal. He looks like he's from the British nobility or something
What's funny is that she got a couple of lads who were barely HTNs looking to hookup with her. I made her bio LTR-oriented since that's what foids ultimately prefer.

Would you say that wall of text seemed NT?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Post DMs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
@O'Pry Reincarnation why isn't it that surprising?

Dm me

• +1
DM :feelshah:

• +1
The sexual marketplace is ruined tbh.

Chad goes for stacylite.
Chadlite goes for HTB
HTNs are going for beckies.

Average men and lower are left dating monstrosities.

• So Sad
I'm a zettachad and I'd kiss her feet u feel me

• JFL
  • +1
Send

• +1
The sexual marketplace is ruined tbh.

Chad goes for stacylite.
Chadlite goes for HTB
HTNs are going for beckies.

Average men and lower are left dating monstrosities.
What does stacy get?

Pm

• +1
Last week, I ran a Bumble foidfish experiment with my educationmaxxed personalitymaxxed cancer research scientist Jimena.

Turns out she has a handsome HQNP North Atlantid Chad with blue eyes sending her endless paragraphs.

Thoughts?
i want

• Love it

Thoughts?
PM please

The power of being beautiful, very few or bodies and good personality

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
Women win men lose.

This is why I don't buy this shit that guys post here of getting 10 IOIs a day if men like this struggle to get a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
DM me brotha

@fogdart this is the kind of woman thats untouchable to blacks unless youre famous. theres no fucking way any tyrone could get past the wall of educated chadlites+
this is no niggerzone territory

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, fogdart, datboijj and 1 other person
@fogdart this is the kind of woman thats untouchable to blacks unless youre famous. theres no fucking way any tyrone could get past the wall of educated chadlites+
I sent you all her matches

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
lol Doubt. I get likes from girls like this on Hinge. This is the girl in the Bumblefish that OP did. Hell, the Stacy i sent you yesterday fogs her or at the very least on the same level. To me, she's HTB/Stacylite. thoughts?

2854748 1650828752856
2854745 1650828728744

@Xangsane this is the girl I sent to blackgymmax. does she fog Jimena?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Xangsane
lol Doubt. I get likes from girls like this on Hinge. This is the girl in the Bumblefish that OP did. Hell, the Stacy i sent you yesterday fogs her or at the very least on the same level. To me, she's HTB/Stacylite. thoughts?

View attachment 1838578View attachment 1838581

Jimena: 5 PSL
Your Stacy: 5.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
  • So Sad

View attachment 1838578View attachment 1838581

na this girl is above her (the one you posted)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
Can you imagine this Stacy DMing an African villager like me ? Lol
If you were statusmaxxed sure.

I sent you the essay the Cavill Chad sent

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
na this girl is above her (the one you posted)
Well, female looks are very subjective to the man judging cos I think my stacy fogs or is in the same league as her.
can you send me how james did on the exp btw?
I'll send soon, but it's not impressive. He got curb stomped by the NT Tyrone I run earlier. I'm coming to the conclusion that after 5psl for blacks it's all about pheno, NT pics, body and height - face doesn't make that much of a difference on Tinder after 5psl.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back