High class North Atlantid HQNP Chad with blue eyes sends paragraphs upon paragraphs to Jimenafish on Bumble

Is this surprising behaviour from a Chad on a dating app?

• Total voters
Well, female looks are very subjective to the man judging cos I think my stacy fogs or is in the same league as her.

I'll send soon, but it's not impressive. He got curb stomped by the NT Tyrone I run earlier. I'm coming to the conclusion that after 5psl for blacks it's all about pheno, NT pics, body and height - face doesn't make that much of a difference on Tinder after 5psl.
over for that peanut skull twink aspie

the chad fell in love with you because of how your personality as imprinted on her bio. now your only goal is to suck his dick and get fucked in he ass. g4p faggot

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 190cm90kg
Last week, I ran a Bumble foidfish experiment with my educationmaxxed personalitymaxxed cancer research scientist Jimena.

Turns out she has a handsome HQNP North Atlantid Chad with blue eyes sending her endless paragraphs.

DM me for the convo and the man.

Thoughts?
@Xangsane Pm me bhai.
Wanna see that chad.

A bit late to he party :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane bump bro.

Pm me the chad 😔

• +1
Why do you bother to catfish? I can understand chadfishing on some level (not that I do it myself) but not this.

• +1
Why do you bother to catfish? I can understand chadfishing on some level (not that I do it myself) but not this.
To give me some rope fuel to see how EASY dating is like on the opposite end, and it's funny trolling niggas on an app.

And of course she gets 99+ likes in 25 minutes. She was a white HTB.

Even subhuman foids can get 99+ in 30 minutes but some Chads these days get very few likes.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Anyway, "Jimena" is a good-looking, educated woman. It's not really a surprise that she gets attractive men wanting to LTR her.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Xangsane
To give me some rope fuel to see how EASY dating is like on the opposite end, and it's funny trolling niggas on an app.

And of course she gets 99+ likes in 25 minutes. She was a white HTB.

Even subhuman foids can get 99+ in 30 minutes but some Chads these days get very few likes.
U still didn't send the chad, I want to see what he looks like,i want to mog him :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Anyway, "Jimena" is a good-looking, educated woman. It's not really a surprise that she gets attractive men wanting to LTR her.
I think the point of the thread is to debunk the retarded female narrative that all the matches they get on tinder and trash and just there for sex

when the vast majority of women get a large selection of fully viable men and just a very tiny minority of people who for example harass or send messages that are too sexual

proven once again that what women say it absolute horseshit

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back