High density of penis androgen receptors is the reason why low T people may have big dicks

Just increase androgen receptors thoery

High prenetal T is correletad to big penises, never heard about Low T tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Lmao, currylightskin and 1 other person
Yeah sure, there's that but still

Androgen receptors will determine if your dick's gonna grow or not

there are plenty of men with tons of muscles who have a small dick because they do not have enough AD

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and currylightskin
It makes sense, I'm high T and still got a small pp

it seems like a lot of baldcels have big dicks too

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
It makes sense, I'm high T and still got a small pp

it seems like a lot of baldcels have big dicks too
Try to increase your androgen receptors then

Sorry for the bad english :

Bodybuilding -> Training with a high volume of intensity and lifting heavy weights can increase the density of androgen receptors, even several hours after the bodybuilding session.

HIIT -> Like bodybuilding, high-intensity interval cardio stimulates the activity of androgen receptors.

Intermittent fasting -> Intermittent fasting, consisting of abstaining from eating for a given period (generally 16 hours), is likely to lead to the activation of androgen receptors. Be careful, however, not to deprive yourself for too long, or the opposite effect could occur.

Applying an ice pack to the testicles -> No, it's not a joke. For your testicles to function optimally, they must be sufficiently cold (around 36 degrees) - that's why they are located outside the human body. Applying an ice pack for 20 minutes drastically increases testosterone levels and stimulates androgen receptors. Also, we will try to swap boxers for looser underwear, such as boxer shorts.

Testicular massages -> If the concept may again seem amusing, gentle testicular massages allow the testicles to function more efficiently and stimulate local androgen receptors.

Sexual activity -> Much more than masturbation, sexual activity with a female partner, and more specifically vaginal penetration, activates androgen receptors in the brain and muscles.

Sunlight -> UV and vitamin D synergistically activate androgen receptors. However, be careful not to burn yourself, as skin cancer can be fatal. Vitamin D supplementation is also effective.

Sleep -> Sleep is an important phase, allowing the body to function optimally and to enter the growth phase. Deep sleep stimulates androgen receptors and increases testosterone levels (hence morning erections).

Coffee -> Coffee, especially caffeine, boosts DHT levels and activates androgen receptors. It is generally advised to drink one to three cups a day - more would probably be counterproductive, because too high doses of caffeine increase the levels of cortisol, a catabolic and anti-androgenic hormone.

Zinc -> Zinc deficiency, more common than it seems, reduces the density of androgen receptors. It is therefore advisable, failing to increase its intake of red meat, regular supplementation.

L-Carnitine -> L-Carnitine, an amino acid found in animal products, stimulates androgen receptors and improves the quality of erections. Supplementation is also indicated.

Creatine -> In addition to increasing the activity of androgen receptors, creatine stimulates the conversion of testosterone into DHT, a hormone linked to muscle growth.

Taurine -> Third amino acid of importance, taurine also stimulates androgen receptors. Yes, we find some in the Redbull.

Prepared oat flakes -> Heated with water or milk, oat flakes release a viscous substance: beta-glucan. Working synergistically with oats, it decreases SHBG levels, allowing testosterone to flow more freely through androgen receptors.

Olive oil -> Olive oil contains several components that can stimulate testosterone production and activate androgen receptors.

Magnesium -> Like zinc, magnesium activates androgen receptors. It is found in chocolate, certain cereals and legumes. Supplementation is advised.

Levodopa -> Levodopa, found naturally in mucuna (muscat pea), stimulates dopamine levels, reduces prolactin levels (a hormone that reduces libido) and increases the sensitivity of androgen receptors.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, sub5inchcel and incel194012940
But high prenatal T would mean your whole body is masculinized, however there are twink femboys out there dick mogging us :ogre:
I think it s all genetic lottery tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
this my pp was so large upon birth that the nurses giggled about it and how many baby dicks do those niggas see a day :feelshmm:

• JFL
But high prenatal T would mean your whole body is masculinized, however there are twink femboys out there dick mogging us :ogre:
I think it s all genetic lottery tbh
Thats because the correlation isn't that big, but a there still is a correlation. Outliers exist ofc.

And prenetal T is a lottery/luck anyways.

Is that why some can grow full and thick beards while being low t soycucks ?

Well idk I have a dogshit tier 2D:4D yet numerous signs of supposedly high prenatal t

I personally wouldn’t give it big importance
What do you mean with dogshit?

A ratio of 1 or above 1?

• +1
thats true.

my testosterone results came back as 212 ng/dl (very very low)
my dick is 6,8'' non bonepressed
my ring finger is MUCH bigger them my index finger

meaning high pren t and high density receptors. maybe thats why my t is low and i function normally like a high t male, cause im more sensitive and need less

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
thats true.

my testosterone results came back as 212 ng/dl (very very low)
my dick is 6,8'' non bonepressed
my ring finger is MUCH bigger them my index finger

meaning high pren t and high density receptors. maybe thats why my t is low and i function normally like a high t male, cause im more sensitive and need less
Yep, it could be that

So it means the "just inject T bro" theory is somewhat limited