[HIGH EFFORT] Where to source pregabalin from (HIGH-INHIBCELS GTFIH)

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, and this thread does not cover all known sources. Feel free to help further.
After researching where one might acquire pregabalin from, most sources either do not load, do not ship to where I live, do not offer pregabalin anymore, or do not let you purchase without a prescription (the latter one is mostly the case for local pharmacies). But there are still some sources which seem to be viable.

First source: Pharmaonline.tv

pharmaonline.tv-Logo

The first source I found which worked accessing, was Pharmaonline.tv. Their only prospect comes in 3 sizes, and can be found here.
PFIZER Lyrica 25mg
Lyrica 25 mg
, 150mg
Lyrica 150 mg
, and 200mg
Lyrica 200 mg

The 25mg prospect contains 56 capsules, for a total of 1400mg. At a price of €23.20*, it comes out to about 60mg per euro.
The 150mg prospect also contains 56 capsules, for a total of 8400mg. At a price of €89.00, it comes out to about 94mg per euro.
The 200mg prospect contains 84 capsules, for a total of 16800mg. At a price of €127.00, it comes out to about 132mg per euro. This sizing also has a better cost per 1000mg by almost 220% compared to its 25mg counterpart. €16.57 versus €7.56*.
(*Adjusting for the current 20% sale on the 25mg version, at the time of writing this thread).

The website seems promising, having a captcha verification when accessing it, auto-refreshing after detecting inactivity. Which pretty much eases my main concern of it being a honeypot and/or a scam.

The shipping seems reasonable, it's the same amount across every available country. In this case, it's €19.50, and they say it usually takes 1 week to arrive, depending on the region. An upside to this website is that you benefit from free shipping on orders above €250.00. The only accepted method of pay is through bank transfer (EU standard).

My only concern left is the potential lack of good stock. At the time of writing this thread, the 150mg's and 200mg's only have 1 prospect left in stock each, and the 25mg's have 8 left. I wonder how often they restock.

When buying the 200mg prospect, the usual dose being 75-150mg would make it a bit tricky when taking it. I kind of have a solution: pour all capsules into a container and then scoop out the desired amount with one of those micro-scoops (for example, a 25mg scoop, which would cover most uses). But this hurts the freedom of transporting it easily, since the default blister pack is way easier to carry around.

Second source: BG pharmaceuticals

The second source I found which worked accessing, was BG pharmaceuticals. Their 2 prospects come in 1 size each, which differs, depending on the brand, and can be found here.
PFIZER Lyrica 75mg
IMG_3144
, and TEVA Brieka 150mg
IMG_3142

PFIZER Lyrica's 75mg prospect contains 56 capsules, for a total of 4200mg. At a price of €16.23, it comes out to about 258mg per euro.
TEVA Brieka's 150mg prospect contains 60 capsules, for a total of 9000mg. At a price of €25.25, it comes out to about 356mg per euro. This sizing also has a better cost per 1000mg by almost 140% compared to its 75mg PFIZER Lyrica counterpart. €3.86 versus €2.81.

As opposed to the first website, BG pharmaceuticals does not have a captcha verification when accessing it. Make of that what you will.

A downside to this website is that your order has to amount to at least a total of €93.00, to checkout. But an upside is that you can apply coupon codes for a discount.

The shipping seems reasonable as well, you have to input a valid address before revealing costs. In my case, it's €9.02, and they say it takes 5-7 calendar days to arrive. The accepted methods of pay are either through CoinPayments.net (Bitcoin, Litecoin, or other altcoins) or through bank transfer (EUR, GBP, or USD).

A potential lack of stock is not known, since I cannot find a number on their website which would indicate how many prospects they currently have left in stock.

If you value the option of being able to buy the 75mg prospect, I would choose this website over the first one.

Should you choose PFIZER's Lyrica, or TEVA's Brieka?
I highly recommend choosing PFIZER's version whenever possible, because, until at least July 2017, they remained the only ones having patented the use of a pregabalin-based product licensed for treating pain, as well as epilepsy and generalized anxiety disorder. Choosing them will be your best bet on product safety and availability long-term. Personally, I don't see TEVA's Brieka lasting for long, knowing how PFIZER usually acts towards their market competitors.

@Clavicular @Zeta @lcberg04

my propranolol and pregab are set to arrive in 2 days at the moment
@StepanovMogs did your pregabalin and propranolol arrive yet?

My family takes it, and no im not going to steal from my family
@AlbinoMaxxer do you happen to know where your family sources pregabalin from?

Where do you source pregab and baclophene?
@ey88 Both websites I mentioned offer pregabalin and baclofen. Check them out. Here are links for Pharmaonline.tv's baclofen prospects, and BG pharmaceuticals' baclofen prospects.

Pharmaonline.tv's 10mg prospect contains 30 capsules, for a total of 300mg. At a price of €26.65, it comes out to about 11mg per euro.
Pharmaonline.tv's 25mg prospect contains 30 capsules, for a total of 750mg. At a price of €33.85, it comes out to about 22mg per euro.
BG pharmaceuticals' 10mg prospect contains 50 capsules, for a total of 500mg. At a price of €13.53, it comes out to about 37mg per euro. This sizing also has a better cost per 1000mg by almost 330% compared to its 10mg Pharmaonline.tv counterpart. €88.83 versus €27.06, and a better cost per 1000mg by over 165% compared to Pharmaonline.tv's 25mg counterpart. €45.13 versus €27.06.

Now I want to hear your thoughts. I personally think we should try buying from either one of the sources mentioned. We need to find the one which offers the best ROI. I ask anyone else who may have any other recommendations regarding pregabalin, to please share them, so that we can compare industry prices, in order to find the best source for pregabalin available for everyone worldwide.

If you made it this far, thank you for reading. I will also try to release a mega-guide this month about pregabalin. If it wasn't for school starting in 2 days, I would have made it sooner. This thread's purpose is simply about the sources to where you can obtain pregabalin from. My mega guide will feature everything needed to know about pregabalin as a whole. Hopefully it will reach BOTB. And now my question to the mods is, do you think this thread deserves a sticky? @Gengar @0hMan @TechnoBoss @Gargantuan

INB4 "DNRD"
INB4 COMMENTS ABOUT MY POST COUNT / GRAYCEL STATUS
INB4 CALLING PREGABALIN "COPE"

INB4 CALLING THIS THREAD "WATER"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, RapeAllFemales, FaceIsLaw and 9 others
Thanks dude

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and iabsolvejordan
@
StepanovMogs
yes. took it for the first time yesterday before classes. completely nuked my horrible anxiety, and was actually answering questions for once during my lecture of 50 kids

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and iabsolvejordan
Thanks dude
You're welcome man, best of luck to you. Let me know if you decide to buy either pregab or baclofen

yes. took it for the first time yesterday before classes. completely nuked my horrible anxiety, and was actually answering questions for once during my lecture of 50 kids
Mirin hard:love: im planning to take it at school as well when i have important presentations and events. So nice to hear it helped you out.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ey88
will read now

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
You're welcome man, best of luck to you. Let me know if you decide to buy either pregab or baclofen

Mirin hard:love: im planning to take it at school as well when i have important presentations and events. So nice to hear it helped you out.
I wouldn’t take it at school tbh, it’s not good to take often, I would say take it like once or twice a week max

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, iabsolvejordan and StepanovMogs
I wouldn’t take it at school tbh, it’s not good to take often, I would say take it like once or twice a week max
propranolol can be taken anytime. but yeah pregab once a week. twice absolute max

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, N1666, ey88 and 1 other person
Yes, i meant only during times when it's important that i speak to a large audience or something. I suffer a lot with public speaking naturally.

propranolol can be taken anytime. but yeah pregab once a week. twice absolute max
Good to know, thanks:p

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Love you op no homo. Buying this asap :feelshah:

• Love it
If "just be confident" was a drug:soy:

• +1
If "just be confident" was a drug:soy:
Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, pregabalin only inhibits your nervous system to the point you can do almost anything, IF you had this trait genetically wired in your DNA before it got suppressed by society or your upbringing.

Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, pregabalin only inhibits your nervous system to the point you can do almost anything, IF you had this trait genetically wired in your DNA before it got suppressed by society or your upbringing.
I mean if I want to be I can do this, I've done it before but I always got shut down because of my looks. Once I start dialing in I will be unstoppable (as long as im not sub5)

• +1
damn wtf just pregab? what brand, what dose and how much you weigh?

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and iabsolvejordan
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and StepanovMogs
wtf 300 thats crazy. isnt that like 4-5x the effective dose
had to test if it actually works the first time yk. would normally take 150 and that’s a typical dose

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, iabsolvejordan and Kelly Oubre Jr
20 mg propranolol my b:lul: @Kelly Oubre Jr
no i mean the pregab. i probably wouldnt take prop anyway i dont think its necessary on top of pregab, whats the justification for it? but yeah i thought pregab was supposed to be dosed at 50-75mg

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, and this thread does not cover all known sources. Feel free to help further.
After researching where one might acquire pregabalin from, most sources either do not load, do not ship to where I live, do not offer pregabalin anymore, or do not let you purchase without a prescription (the latter one is mostly the case for local pharmacies). But there are still some sources which seem to be viable.

pharmaonline.tv-Logo

The first source I found which worked accessing, was Pharmaonline.tv. Their only prospect comes in 3 sizes, and can be found here.
PFIZER Lyrica 25mg
Lyrica 25 mg
, 150mg
Lyrica 150 mg
, and 200mg
Lyrica 200 mg

The 25mg prospect contains 56 capsules, for a total of 1400mg. At a price of €23.20*, it comes out to about 60mg per euro.
The 150mg prospect also contains 56 capsules, for a total of 8400mg. At a price of €89.00, it comes out to about 94mg per euro.
The 200mg prospect contains 84 capsules, for a total of 16800mg. At a price of €127.00, it comes out to about 132mg per euro. This sizing also has a better cost per 1000mg by almost 220% compared to its 25mg counterpart. €16.57 versus €7.56*.
(*Adjusting for the current 20% sale on the 25mg version, at the time of writing this thread).

The website seems promising, having a captcha verification when accessing it, auto-refreshing after detecting inactivity. Which pretty much eases my main concern of it being a honeypot and/or a scam.

The shipping seems reasonable, it's the same amount across every available country. In this case, it's €19.50, and they say it usually takes 1 week to arrive, depending on the region. An upside to this website is that you benefit from free shipping on orders above €250.00. The only accepted method of pay is through bank transfer (EU standard).

My only concern left is the potential lack of good stock. At the time of writing this thread, the 150mg's and 200mg's only have 1 prospect left in stock each, and the 25mg's have 8 left. I wonder how often they restock.

When buying the 200mg prospect, the usual dose being 75-150mg would make it a bit tricky when taking it. I kind of have a solution: pour all capsules into a container and then scoop out the desired amount with one of those micro-scoops (for example, a 25mg scoop, which would cover most uses). But this hurts the freedom of transporting it easily, since the default blister pack is way easier to carry around.

View attachment 3155280

The second source I found which worked accessing, was BG pharmaceuticals. Their 2 prospects come in 1 size each, which differs, depending on the brand, and can be found here.
PFIZER Lyrica 75mg
IMG_3144
, and TEVA Brieka 150mg
IMG_3142

PFIZER Lyrica's 75mg prospect contains 56 capsules, for a total of 4200mg. At a price of €16.23, it comes out to about 258mg per euro.
TEVA Brieka's 150mg prospect contains 60 capsules, for a total of 9000mg. At a price of €25.25, it comes out to about 356mg per euro. This sizing also has a better cost per 1000mg by almost 140% compared to its 75mg PFIZER Lyrica counterpart. €3.86 versus €2.81.

As opposed to the first website, BG pharmaceuticals does not have a captcha verification when accessing it. Make of that what you will.

A downside to this website is that your order has to amount to at least a total of €93.00, to checkout. But an upside is that you can apply coupon codes for a discount.

The shipping seems reasonable as well, you have to input a valid address before revealing costs. In my case, it's €9.02, and they say it takes 5-7 calendar days to arrive. The accepted methods of pay are either through CoinPayments.net (Bitcoin, Litecoin, or other altcoins) or through bank transfer (EUR, GBP, or USD).

A potential lack of stock is not known, since I cannot find a number on their website which would indicate how many prospects they currently have left in stock.

If you value the option of being able to buy the 75mg prospect, I would choose this website over the first one.

I highly recommend choosing PFIZER's version whenever possible, because, until at least July 2017, they remained the only ones having patented the use of a pregabalin-based product licensed for treating pain, as well as epilepsy and generalized anxiety disorder. Choosing them will be your best bet on product safety and availability long-term. Personally, I don't see TEVA's Brieka lasting for long, knowing how PFIZER usually acts towards their market competitors.

@ey88 Both websites I mentioned offer pregabalin and baclofen. Check them out. Here are links for Pharmaonline.tv's baclofen prospects, and BG pharmaceuticals' baclofen prospects.

Pharmaonline.tv's 10mg prospect contains 30 capsules, for a total of 300mg. At a price of €26.65, it comes out to about 11mg per euro.
Pharmaonline.tv's 25mg prospect contains 30 capsules, for a total of 750mg. At a price of €33.85, it comes out to about 22mg per euro.
BG pharmaceuticals' 10mg prospect contains 50 capsules, for a total of 500mg. At a price of €13.53, it comes out to about 37mg per euro. This sizing also has a better cost per 1000mg by almost 330% compared to its 10mg Pharmaonline.tv counterpart. €88.83 versus €27.06, and a better cost per 1000mg by over 165% compared to Pharmaonline.tv's 25mg counterpart. €45.13 versus €27.06.

Now I want to hear your thoughts. I personally think we should try buying from either one of the sources mentioned. We need to find the one which offers the best ROI. I ask anyone else who may have any other recommendations regarding pregabalin, to please share them, so that we can compare industry prices, in order to find the best source for pregabalin available for everyone worldwide.

If you made it this far, thank you for reading. I will also try to release a mega-guide this month about pregabalin. If it wasn't for school starting in 2 days, I would have made it sooner. This thread's purpose is simply about the sources to where you can obtain pregabalin from. My mega guide will feature everything needed to know about pregabalin as a whole. Hopefully it will reach BOTB. And now my question to the mods is, do you think this thread deserves a sticky? @Gengar @0hMan @TechnoBoss @Gargantuan

INB4 "DNRD"

im litterally bulgarian and only jus realised i can get these from relatives cheers young buck

• Love it
300 mg pregab, 20mg propranolol both sourced from bgpharma. 165ish
Holy shit 300mg is insane for the first time. We weigh exactly the same lmao. Is there a standard conversion on how much pregab/propranolol to take based on body weight, or some other measure?

i thought pregab was supposed to be dosed at 50-75mg
had to test if it actually works the first time yk. would normally take 150 and that’s a typical dose
The proposed amount that seems to go around this forum is between 75-150mg

no i mean the pregab. i probably wouldnt take prop anyway i dont think its necessary on top of pregab, whats the justification for it? but yeah i thought pregab was supposed to be dosed at 50-75mg
pregab- mental
prop- physical

for my presentations and shit i’m gonna take the stack with addy and the prop will get rid of the physical manistations of anxiety (sweating, red cheeks, high heart rate, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, N1666 and iabsolvejordan
pregab- mental
prop- physical

for my presentations and shit i’m gonna take the stack with addy and the prop will get rid of the physical manistations of anxiety (sweating, red cheeks, high heart rate, etc)
so if we dont have any physical anxiety then no need to take? i just want to become lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and StepanovMogs
so if we dont have any physical anxiety then no need to take? i just want to become lower inhib
correct. u prob have an overactive amygdala as well, if ur pretty high inhib. meditation and experimentation into psychedelics can help this if that’s something you would be interested in

• +1
correct. u prob have an overactive amygdala as well, if ur pretty high inhib. meditation and experimentation into psychedelics can help this if that’s something you would be interested in
im already low inhib i just want to experiment to see if i can become absolutely mogger negative inhib

• +1
pregab- mental
prop- physical

Whats the point of adding adderall into it?

yes that's essentially it. But most people would agree they experience a mix of both tbh.

I think the longer you start to take pregab, it will start to seep into your physical mechanics as well, kind of like covering for propranolol on a long-term scale. Propranolol on the other hand i dont think can do that.

yeah clavicular takes 50mg pregab + 20mg baclofen
Didnt he start with more pregab? Should you lower the dose as time passes? Would make more sense to do the opposite tbh

im already low inhib i just want to experiment to see if i can become absolutely mogger negative inhib
I think you would do fine with a 25-50mg pregab dose, and if you truly need it, maybe pair it with 10-15mg of propranolol

Thanks for tagging me and really looking forward to that mega guide

• Love it
Good thread lyrica is legit

• +1
Its ea

pharmaonline.tv-Logo

PFIZER Lyrica 25mg
Lyrica 25 mg
, 150mg
Lyrica 150 mg
, and 200mg
Lyrica 200 mg

View attachment 3155280

PFIZER Lyrica 75mg
IMG_3144
, and TEVA Brieka 150mg
IMG_3142

INB4 "DNRD"

Its easy to source and i can get somde -delivered tmoro if i want this forum so full of retards its shameful.

What is it supposed to do
It’s a neurosuppresive drug, as I like to call it. It inhibits the activity of the nervous system, just enough to kill social anxiety (both mentally and physically). Makes you low inhib, and can also treat pain

Its easy to source and i can get somde -delivered tmoro if i want this forum so full of retards its shameful.
Good for you, but not everyone could say the same.

It’s a neurosuppresive drug, as I like to call it. It inhibits the activity of the nervous system, just enough to kill social anxiety (both mentally and physically). Makes you low inhib, and can also treat pain
Bro wtf im buying it rn. Do they have sides effects ? About test ?

• +1
Bro wtf im buying it rn.
If you manage to buy it before me, lmk how your experience on it is.

Do they have sides effects ? About test ?
Well, if you take too high of a dose, you could experience side effects associated with painkillers, and the nervous system. Trouble concentrating, coordination problems, headaches, dizziness, blurred vision etc.

I would recommend you start with a low dose, and see how that makes you feel. 50-100mg is good for first-time use and then try to find your sweet spot. Do not take pregabalin more than 2x a week MAXIMUM

If you manage to buy it before me, lmk how your experience on it is.

Well, if you take too high of a dose, you could experience side effects associated with painkillers, and the nervous system. Trouble concentrating, coordination problems, headaches, dizziness, blurred vision etc.

I would recommend you start with a low dose, and see how that makes you feel. 50-100mg is good for first-time use and then try to find your sweet spot. Do not take pregabalin more than 2x a week MAXIMUM
Should I just take it before to see girls ? Or permanent

Should I just take it before to see girls ? Or permanent
You shouldnt become reliant on it, since it’s not meant to be taken on a daily basis. Only on occasions you feel you might benefit from less social anxiety