( HIGH IQ CELS GTFHI) my T3 and T4 levels are normal within range but TSH levels are elevated what does this mean for development?( 16 yo)

L

lightswinning

Bronze
my t3 and t4 levels are 3.55 and 1.31 ng/dL ( lil higher end of normal range but still within range) but my TSH thyroid stimulating hormone is elevated at 5.910 micro IU/mL this means my body is producing more of this hormone just to keep my t3 t4 within range so is this good for my development during puberty or nah im 16 yo and ik i gotta show to doc or an endo but i dont want to listen to jewish docs who will prolly screw me over and say its normal or someshit like that so i hope some high iq forum user can help me out here i would appreciate very much

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
not even a single molecule, 16 year olds worrying about their t3 t4 jfl

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
I had it and my endocrinologist simply mentioned my body produced a bit more hormones than usual but nothing too serious.
Nothing pathological.
Whether that’s actually correct, you’d need to do your research.
At your age I couldn’t care less about this.

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning
I had it and my endocrinologist simply mentioned my body produced a bit more hormones than usual but nothing too serious.
Nothing pathological.
Whether that’s actually correct, you’d need to do your research.
At your age I couldn’t care less about this.
i did some research and apparently 5.9 is only mildy elevated and my t3 t4 levels being on the higher end simply means i am probably genetically pre disposed to higher tsh secretion and hence the higher t3 t4 levels and my gland isnt actually failing or anything. and also its apparently good having high ass t3 t4 levels since its crucial in driving growth and development but yea i jus wanted some high iq users thoughts