High IQ is a social+dating death sentence.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I am 130iq (officially tested) myself and study physics. So I know the type of guy that is high IQ and how they act.

What is the issue with high IQ people?

They refuse to conform to looks/social norms.

Examples in looks:
1) average IQ with glasses will get contact lenses. High IQ with glasses will not.
2) average IQ will dress for appearance. High IQ will lean more towards comfort.
3) average IQ will spend money on looks/clothing/appearance. High IQ will spend money on hobbies.

Same with social behavior.
Average IQ will have hobbies, interests and socialize in a way that is familiar and considered normal.

High IQs simply dont care. They will speak the truth instead of giving the socially desirable answer. They have weird music tastes, hobbies, they dont drink alcohol, dont go clubbing, etc.

HighIQ leads to non-conformity. You want to lead your own life and dont care about fitting in, which leads to social and romantic failure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16275, IhateDentists and 37 others
I am 130iq (officially tested) myself and study physics. So I know the type of guy that is high IQ and how they act.

Examples in looks:
1) average IQ with glasses will get contact lenses. High IQ with glasses will not.
2) average IQ will dress for appearance. High IQ will lean more towards comfort.
3) average IQ will spend money on looks/clothing/appearance. High IQ will spend money on hobbies.

Average IQ will have hobbies, interests and socialize in a way that is familiar and considered normal.

High IQs simply dont care. They will speak the truth instead of giving the socially desirable answer. They have weird music tastes, hobbies, they dont drink alcohol, dont go clubbing, etc.

HighIQ leads to non-conformity. You want to lead your own life and dont care about fitting in, which leads to social and romantic failure
need to surgerymaxx fast

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
130 is not enough you just too smart for average and not enough for the big genius better be low iq or a complete autistic genius at 150 for microsoft or the nasa at least you can own pretty good money.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 24347, Crusile and 6 others
Why don't high iq people just use their high iq to mimic and copy what normies are doing successfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Crusile, Prince charming and 18 others
The positive correlation is not that strong

I'm 144 (WAIS IV) and experience none of the things you described. I have absolutely every textbook "high iq trait" and just see people saying it holds them back as coping idiots

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, GetShrekt, alriodai and 7 others
If your IQ is so high then why are you not a millionaire now

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadrapist, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
Make socializing and dating your obsession like John Anthony. He's an INTJ physics major with over 1000 bodies now. @decadouche57

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, enchanted_elixir, Crusile and 4 others
I know very intelligent guys and they have a great life. It doesnt really matter. If anything you better be hihg iq, because imagine being an intp with a low iq, that would suck even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, TITUS and 7 others
interesting observations, the only exception would be surgery maxing because the high iq person is highly analytical and recognizes that is the concrete solution to numerous problems he faces.

• +1
Reactions: 80iq, Deleted member 14392, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Why don't high iq people just use their high iq to mimic and copy what normies are doing successfully
cuz they dont want to as they dont feel at home with normies and the way they socialize/interact.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 22918, BoneDensity and 3 others
The positive correlation is not that strong

I'm 144 (WAIS IV) and experience none of the things you described. I have absolutely every textbook "high iq trait" and just see people saying it holds them back as coping idiots
do you enjoy socializing with average IQ people and doing average IQ activities?

• +1

that's a paradox because to successfully do what normies do requires low iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TITUS, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
do you enjoy socializing with average IQ people and doing average IQ activities?

Not exactly, but i dont find it too exhausting.

I mostly spend my time alone in my room sketching theories and writing papers (law, so it's not exactly demanding).

I do love playing football and basketball and chilling with a couple of crews I'm a part of, though.

Sitting in bars and clubs for hours and chatting, not so much, even though it can be fun.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16275, slayer69 and 3 others
The rule of thumb is over one standard deviation difference in the parties intelligence means they will both struggle to properly communicate their thoughts with each other.

If you are over 115-120 IQ you are predisposed to be incompatible with the vast majority of people

I also have high iq and don’t find it hard to communicate with fellow university students and my professors; but when it comes to random people elsewhere I do struggle quite often. I use too much abstraction for them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slave482829, LampPostPrime, Lmao and 8 others
What is the meaning of life?

Do you have any achievements despite having 99% percentile brain ie rich, published papers etc etc?
he enjoys niggerball, i'd take any claims he makes about iq with a grain of salt :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
What is the meaning of life?

Do you have any achievements despite having 99% percentile brain ie rich, published papers etc etc?

yes. Got offered to skip 2 grades im elementary school, top 10 in math and chemistry in my country for 3 yrs straight, summa cum laude law diploma, got multiple job offers while still being a 2nd year student, 500k E net worth after 2 years of employment, a dozen of published papers, raped banks, the state and big corporations in landmark cases and much more

For your question about the purpose of life, read wittgenstein

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt, LampPostPrime and 4 others
that's a paradox because to successfully do what normies do requires low iq
What's the point in having a brain that deviates so far from the norm that it is incapable of comprehending or associating with it's own species then?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
he enjoys niggerball, i'd take any claims he makes about iq with a grain of salt :ROFLMAO:

Denver - dallas in 2.5 hours, can't wait despite being in CET zone

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
By football, do you mean soccer or gridiron football?

• +1
What's the point in having a brain that deviates so far from the norm that it is incapable of comprehending or associating with it's own species then?

That's absolutely not the case

Only midwits perpetuate this myth

Iq is more of a technical ability, doesnt necessarily alienate you from basic human experience

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt, Lmao and 3 others
My mother has a very high iq. I think it was tested in the 150s range or something. She makes enemies easily and is asocial. She lives in the woods by herself, and feeds feral cats, raccoons, and foxes. think she may have been somewhat autistic as well. Nobody gave a shit about her behavior though because she was very good looking(mulatta Stacy ). Niggas working at fast food places would give us free shit to hit on her. These experiences blackpilled me on the importance of looks very early on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime, Lmao and 4 others
good thing im 90 iq. still got more bread than these smart mfers while they cope with tests.

Doubt anyone here is high IQ besides me. @the BULL can confirm this.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Doubt anyone here is high IQ besides me. @the BULL can confirm this.
ur real IQ is ur net worth. i cant stand people who think some test means shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
ur real IQ is ur net worth. i cant stand people who think some test means shit.
Net worth doesn't mean shit if you don't care about having tons of money, but focus on enjoying life instead. Money is just good for comfort and for living purposes like for rent, food, and stuff like that. Just having enough money to live sufficiently and comfortably without over stressing about it. Materialistic things isn't really that great like a great car and nice house, least for me. As long as it's doable and comfortable. It's fine with me. Traveling is a good thing of what money can buy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 26535
You have emotional intelligence and academical intelligence. High iq niggas tend to act aspie af and are socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
caging at this shit thread tbh jfl this nigga projecting his experiences to everyone
i also dont believe you are high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 25059 and 1 other person
Iq is more of a technical ability, doesnt necessarily alienate you from basic human experience
disagree. high IQs distantiate themselves from average IQs and their looks/social customs

• +1
disagree. high IQs distantiate themselves from average IQs and their looks/social customs

I m just not pretentious about it and have high empathy. All those customs have a clear purpose/function

The image of cold-blooded, manipulative high masterminds is just cringe

• +1
That's absolutely not the case

Only midwits perpetuate this myth

Normalcattle perpetuate the myth of sadness and intelligence going hand in hand as well. Sure, there is no positive correlation between intelligence and happiness, but someone is not necessarily more prone to depression just for scoring high on a cognitive test.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, GetShrekt, Lmao and 2 others
That phenomenon has a name: cognitive stratification. Intelligent people tend to surround themselves with equals, hence their inability to grasp how some people are not as intelligent as they are.

• +1
My mother has a very high iq. I think it was tested in the 150s range or something. She makes enemies easily and is asocial. She lives in the woods by herself, and feeds feral cats, raccoons, and foxes. think she may have been somewhat autistic as well. Nobody gave a shit about her behavior though because she was very good looking(mulatta Stacy ). Niggas working at fast food places would give us free shit to hit on her. These experiences blackpilled me on the importance of looks very early on.
How does your mother survive in the woods all by herself?

Examples in looks:

It's over for highIQcels :feelswhy:

How does your mother survive in the woods all by herself?
That was an exaggeration. She owns a house in the middle of nowhere so she doesn’t have to deal with people

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The rule of thumb is over one standard deviation difference in the parties intelligence means they will both struggle to properly communicate their thoughts with each other.

If you are over 115-120 IQ you are predisposed to be incompatible with the vast majority of people

I also have high iq and don’t find it hard to communicate with fellow university students and my professors; but when it comes to random people elsewhere I do struggle quite often. I use too much abstraction for them
do high IQ people speak faster? I often can't keep up with super fast talkers conversationally

That was an exaggeration. She owns a house in the middle of nowhere so she doesn’t have to deal with people
Still how does she survive by herself?

do high IQ people speak faster? I often can't keep up with super fast talkers conversationally
They think faster which can cause their speech to be out of sync with their thoughts

Elon Musk and his stuttering is a good example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lmao, Crusile and 2 others
Net worth doesn't mean shit if you don't care about having tons of money, but focus on enjoying life instead. Money is just good for comfort and for living purposes like for rent, food, and stuff like that. Just having enough money to live sufficiently and comfortably without over stressing about it. Materialistic things isn't really that great like a great car and nice house, least for me. As long as it's doable and comfortable. It's fine with me. Traveling is a good thing of what money can buy.
With all due respect, this is naive.

Money will always matter, we as humans evolved to submit to the group with the most resources, money is the most influential thing a person can have because it’s the closest quantisation of power.

They think faster which can cause their speech to be out of sync with their thoughts

Elon Musk and his stuttering is a good example

You have a lot of thoughts in general, a lot of things that there's no point in communicating.

I socialize best when I am dumbed down by alcohol or other drugs. Or a lack of sleep. I become more primal/basic and in the moment.

• +1
You have a lot of thoughts in general, a lot of things that there's no point in communicating.

I socialize best when I am dumbed down by alcohol or other drugs. Or a lack of sleep. I become more primal/basic and in the moment.
Its grotesque how intelligent people have to chemically dumb down their brain with drugs to be on the same frequency with average people. Really shows it how high intelligence could be labeled a mental disability. It destroys your ability to function as a normal human being without altering your consciousness with substances

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lmao, thereallegend and 4 others
Because, lots of communication is non verbal. You might be able to copy what normies say, but it's harder to copy the tone of voice, intonation and body language and facial expressions

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
Its grotesque how intelligent people have to chemically dumb down their brain with drugs to be on the same frequency with average people. Really shows it how high intelligence could be labeled a mental disability. It destroys your ability to function as a normal human being without altering your consciousness with substances
Yup, which is why it's so fucking hard to succeed socially/romantically as a highIQ.

You have to find other highIQs and vibe with them. And that's rare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Because, lots of communication is non verbal. You might be able to copy what normies say, but it's harder to copy the tone of voice, intonation and body language and facial expressions
More importantly: It's not enjoyable.

Yes you can fake NT and socialize with normies. But do you enjoy it? No.

The thing with normies and them socializing is that they get energy and dopamine from it, they truly enjoy it and look forward to it.

If you have to fake who you are, then you won't enjoy it. And you will be less likely to seek social interaction and more likely to stay on your own.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, risque_dew, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
Women who say they are attracted to high IQ are talking bullshit. If you have enough IQ to keep from being a literal retard, that's all the IQ you need for dating.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
People with differing IQs have different types of body language/vocal inflections? I thought that only applied to non nt people