High IQ is a social+dating death sentence.

Make socializing and dating your obsession like John Anthony. He's an INTJ physics major with over 1000 bodies now. @decadouche57

John Anthony is a boneless subhuman coping by moving to a poor 3rd world country and running JBW game.

Can't even reliably measure over 129 or so. If you are even moderately high IQ you know why.

yeah, as you go higher, the results are less meaningful and the methodology stops making sense

i just wrote the result i got on one of the two most commonly used tests administered during pyschiatric assessment, high e to get defensive over it

650px-Wechsler_Adult_Intelligence_Scale_subscores_and_subtests.png

not exactly a mystery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and LampPostPrime
yeah, as you go higher, the results are less meaningful and the methodology stops making sense

i just wrote the result i got on one of the two most commonly used tests, high e to get defensive over it
Giga high e to cope thinking you are gifted. Even if you are it's useless unless you leverage it for a career in math or physics or something where it's beneficial.

Giga high e to cope thinking you are gifted. Even if you are it's useless unless you leverage it for a career in math or physics or something where it's beneficial.
This forum is filled with gifted people cuz inceldom is highly correlated with iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and LampPostPrime

you are the one desperately trying to bring me down like I was rubbing my mind-boggling brilliance in your face, little bitch

as i wrote above, i was in national top 10 at math at the age when only raw brain power matters and studying and memorizing isn't in the picture yet, but chose to go with law later because i'm not a typical subhuman stem nerd, neither physically nor mentally - surprise, surprise, I started drafting lawsuits for reputable law firms before even passing 3-4 major exams

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18522 and Lmao
This forum is filled with gifted people cuz inceldom is highly correlated with iq

it's absolutely not filed with gifted people. for 85% of the posters, peak input is trash-talking indians or trying to humblebrag by posting neurotic walls of text about being suicidal because of their manletism only to "accidentally" mention they are 6ft2 in the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and 4 others
you are the one desperately trying to bring me down like I was rubbing my mind-boggling brilliance in your face, little bitch

as i wrote above, i was in national top 10 at math at the age when only raw brain power matters and studying and memorizing isn't in the picture yet, but chose to go with law later because i'm not a typical subhuman stem nerd, neither physically nor mentally
So mad lol. For the record I would shit all over you.

just act like an anarchist low nt mogger, that way your weirness will halo you

The rule of thumb is over one standard deviation difference in the parties intelligence means they will both struggle to properly communicate their thoughts with each other.

If you are over 115-120 IQ you are predisposed to be incompatible with the vast majority of people

I also have high iq and don’t find it hard to communicate with fellow university students and my professors; but when it comes to random people elsewhere I do struggle quite often. I use too much abstraction for them
If you're aware of your high use of abstraction, why can't you dumb it down?

I am 130iq (officially tested) myself and study physics. So I know the type of guy that is high IQ and how they act.

What is the issue with high IQ people?

They refuse to conform to looks/social norms.

Examples in looks:
1) average IQ with glasses will get contact lenses. High IQ with glasses will not.
2) average IQ will dress for appearance. High IQ will lean more towards comfort.
3) average IQ will spend money on looks/clothing/appearance. High IQ will spend money on hobbies.

Same with social behavior.
Average IQ will have hobbies, interests and socialize in a way that is familiar and considered normal.

High IQs simply dont care. They will speak the truth instead of giving the socially desirable answer. They have weird music tastes, hobbies, they dont drink alcohol, dont go clubbing, etc.

HighIQ leads to non-conformity. You want to lead your own life and dont care about fitting in, which leads to social and romantic failure
ltrs work best when there less than 30point gap in iq

if youre above a certain threshold of iq as a man you can easily get to the point where you effectively exclude 99.9% of women from that 30iq point range

women who are high iq who would match you are also usually fucked up mentalcels who are either whores or frigid

its kind of like the height thing for women except not a preference

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If you're aware of your high use of abstraction, why can't you dumb it down?
I mean you can explain some things in simple terms but it drains your energy

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and enchanted_elixir
Saw this thread a few days ago and just saw something that reminded me.

Legit. I have these neighbours- they are Maori/Polynesian guys. I've talked to them, they are legit 70 IQ. Wouldn't be surprised if one guy is legally retarded. Nice guys but extremely dumb.

They're always out on the balcony laughing with friends, with women who come over. They talk and laugh about the dumbest shit but are completely happy at the basic level

"The human touch is the most healing of all"- Bobby Fischer (180 IQ) said on his deathbed. He'd isolated himself from everyone for 20+ years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Prettyboy, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I'm 144 (WAIS IV) and experience none of the things you described. I have absolutely every textbook "high iq trait" and just see people saying it holds them back as coping idiots
you should stop abandoning your accounts here tbh

Net worth doesn't mean shit if you don't care about having tons of money, but focus on enjoying life instead. Money is just good for comfort and for living purposes like for rent, food, and stuff like that. Just having enough money to live sufficiently and comfortably without over stressing about it. Materialistic things isn't really that great like a great car and nice house, least for me. As long as it's doable and comfortable. It's fine with me. Traveling is a good thing of what money can buy.
They did a study once you reach 350k a year money has deminsishing returns on on happiness. with 350k a year you can have retirement and buy most of the basic thing you need. Believe it or not a mansion worth 5 millions is not that great in comaprison to a 500k home.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lmao and Leo69
you should stop abandoning your accounts here tbh

for the millionth fucking time, I didn't even know this site existed before late november

go catch a kangaroo's kick or something

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26535
Thats my problem ultimately. I’m good at reading people, I can fake interest and put on a mask to melt my fake personality to them but it just drains my energy and doesn’t lead anywhere. I want to interact with other blackpilled people and the very fact I’m posting on this obscure wordlwide forum shows how hard it is to find them

I’m too lazy to post studies but I remember them finding something like 110-115 Iq is the best for suceeding in life and happiness

View attachment 2080253

Higher than most people but not high enough to struggle communicating with the average Joe. Best of both worlds

Over 115 you will only truly connect with university educated people and over 130 you are almost guaranteed to be a neurodivergent loner weirdo for life
This whole high loner weirdo thing shows itself when super high iqs come together in the social elite. All the weird shit famous, rich and hyper educated people do

All the Illuminati ritual shit, creepy LA artsy fartsy post modernist shit, the bbc cuck shit, all stuff done by famous , rich and hyper educated (like doctorates) who are all very likely to be 130+ iq

They did a study once you reach 350k a year money has deminsishing returns on on happiness. with 350k a year you can have retirement and buy most of the basic thing you need. Believe it or not a mansion worth 5 millions is not that great in comaprison to a 500k home.
Rich people are so stupid. They don't even spend their money on meaningful shit just bling. If I was rich I would have life changing shit like a super good medical care and a doctor traveling around with me as well as security team so I have a much lower chance of dying. Also do cryogenics

If you are over 115-120 IQ you are predisposed to be incompatible with the vast majority of people
Good for you that you are 100 IQ

Kate Beckinsale has 155iq yet she’s still fit in the society.

if you had to choose, would you rather be low or mid iq than high iq?

Kate Beckinsale has 155iq yet she’s still fit in the society.
she has gender + looks halo. Not comparable to being an average looking man.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ok smart boy,explain orbital mechanics to me 🤓🤓