High IQ is a social+dating death sentence.

Net worth doesn't mean shit if you don't care about having tons of money, but focus on enjoying life instead. Money is just good for comfort and for living purposes like for rent, food, and stuff like that. Just having enough money to live sufficiently and comfortably without over stressing about it. Materialistic things isn't really that great like a great car and nice house, least for me. As long as it's doable and comfortable. It's fine with me. Traveling is a good thing of what money can buy.
COPE.

People with differing IQs have different types of body language/vocal inflections? I thought that only applied to non nt people
Yes. People can tell I am off just by my facial expression, body language, voice, etc.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What do you mean?
You said it's difficult to copy the non lexicon aspects of communication. I questioned whether people with high IQs have different types of body language compared to average and low IQ people.

More importantly: It's not enjoyable.

Yes you can fake NT and socialize with normies. But do you enjoy it? No.

The thing with normies and them socializing is that they get energy and dopamine from it, they truly enjoy it and look forward to it.

If you have to fake who you are, then you won't enjoy it. And you will be less likely to seek social interaction and more likely to stay on your own.
Thats my problem ultimately. I’m good at reading people, I can fake interest and put on a mask to melt my fake personality to them but it just drains my energy and doesn’t lead anywhere. I want to interact with other blackpilled people and the very fact I’m posting on this obscure wordlwide forum shows how hard it is to find them

Women who say they are attracted to high IQ are talking bullshit. If you have enough IQ to keep from being a literal retard, that's all the IQ you need for dating.
I’m too lazy to post studies but I remember them finding something like 110-115 Iq is the best for suceeding in life and happiness

C8B1B40E E70D 46FE 9947 0FC25A8B6E81

Higher than most people but not high enough to struggle communicating with the average Joe. Best of both worlds

Over 115 you will only truly connect with university educated people and over 130 you are almost guaranteed to be a neurodivergent loner weirdo for life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Lmao, enchanted_elixir and 6 others
Yes. People can tell I am off just by my facial expression, body language, voice, etc.
I've had a 55yo woman come to me in private at my old job and tell me she can see from my face that I am 'deeply troubled' and I can talk to her if something is wrong.

I've thought about it, but she got fired before I ever had the chance. She was a bit of a steam-headed extrovert and they didn't appreciate that at the wagie place I worked at. meh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, TITUS, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Thats my problem ultimately. I’m good at reading people, I can fake interest and put on a mask to melt my fake personality to them but it just drains my energy and doesn’t lead anywhere. I want to interact with other blackpilled people and the very fact I’m posting on this obscure wordlwide forum shows how hard it is to find them
Yeah it's the exact same here. When I am in a good mood, have energy, I can have exactly the personality required for normal people to like me. To fit in with them. I know what they want and how to stimulate/engage people.

But like u say, it leads nowhere. At the end of the night I just feel drained and like I got nowhere. I didn't show my true self. Any friends I make only like that fake version of myself.

Most high IQs I meet IRL I can't even vibe with. We just have different thoughts about the world. Most of them are very bluepilled for example, or too overly invested in stuff like climate-change, feminism, and that kind of uninteresting shit.

But I can still find men I can vibe with somewhat without having to fake tbh. But women? Impossible.
Never met a woman that liked my non-frauded personality.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Lmao, forevermirin and 1 other person
Yeah it's the exact same here. When I am in a good mood, have energy, I can have exactly the personality required for normal people to like me. To fit in with them. I know what they want and how to stimulate/engage people.

But like u say, it leads nowhere. At the end of the night I just feel drained and like I got nowhere. I didn't show my true self. Any friends I make only like that fake version of myself.

Most high IQs I meet IRL I can't even vibe with. We just have different thoughts about the world. Most of them are very bluepilled for example, or too overly invested in stuff like climate-change, feminism, and that kind of uninteresting shit.

But I can still find men I can vibe with somewhat without having to fake tbh. But women? Impossible.
Never met a woman that liked my non-frauded personality.
Authenticity and intelligence is a male dimorphic trait. Being a midwit is a feminime trait, no wonder women are infinitely conformist and never have depth. Even if they have hobbies they never truly delve into its depths

I dont mind someone having a different worldview from mine or different interests, but for gods sake have depth. I want to interact with authetnic persons who could talk for days about their special interest

A post about the modern society’s war on authenticity I wrote yesterday in another thread:

This is all the sign of the incredible amount of internalized misandry present in society

Oofy doofies can be defined as normie males with a feminime leaning brain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathising–systemising_theory

This makes them conformist, emotional and agreeable just like women, so they blend in with them very well. They are NPCs just like females

As opposed to this men with a masculine (systematizing) brain are rational, non-conformist and non-agreeable. In other word authentic.

Society’s war is against authenticity. Authentic men have their own theories anc world view, this uniqueness makes them horrible consumers for the capitalist economy - the good consumer is conformist without their own thoughts. Basically a woman or an oofy doofy

The biggest war is going on against people on the autism spectrum because they are the ones with hypermasculine brain structure , which comes with incredible level of rationality and non-conformism. They think out of the box, which is a grave sin in the eyes of companies who want obedient NPCs to buy their products and believe their social conditioning

This is why masc guys who are slightly on the spectrum have harder time dating nowadays than a low tier normie who is very conformist (what zoomers like to call “NT” ) “

https://looksmax.org/threads/lets-discuss-explain-oofy-doofy-together.664090/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Lmao, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
You said it's difficult to copy the non lexicon aspects of communication. I questioned whether people with high IQs have different types of body language compared to average and low IQ people.
Not necessarily.

90% of human communication is non-verbal, mostly consisting of body language. Of course higher IQ people already signal different information even before saying a single word.

Likewise people can spot a neurodivergent person (eg. one with autism) in a split second because facial microexpressions instantly signal it to our subconscious.

That’s why the idea of “acting NT” is ridiculous; people already know after a few seconds of meeting you whether you are neurotypical or not even if you didnt say a single word. Its written on your face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Lmao, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
non nt brag tread (attempt gone wrong)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, spark, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
I am 130iq (officially tested) myself and study physics. So I know the type of guy that is high IQ and how they act.

What is the issue with high IQ people?

They refuse to conform to looks/social norms.

Examples in looks:
1) average IQ with glasses will get contact lenses. High IQ with glasses will not.
2) average IQ will dress for appearance. High IQ will lean more towards comfort.
3) average IQ will spend money on looks/clothing/appearance. High IQ will spend money on hobbies.

Same with social behavior.
Average IQ will have hobbies, interests and socialize in a way that is familiar and considered normal.

High IQs simply dont care. They will speak the truth instead of giving the socially desirable answer. They have weird music tastes, hobbies, they dont drink alcohol, dont go clubbing, etc.

HighIQ leads to non-conformity. You want to lead your own life and dont care about fitting in, which leads to social and romantic failure
well i have professionally tested IQ of 135, im a bit awkward but i still dress to impress, go out drinking, workout, all of that while having a good education and a nice project that makes me money. still havent fucked tho cuz my awkwardness is really standing in the way

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TITUS, forevermirin, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
well i have professionally tested IQ of 135, im a bit awkward but i still dress to impress, go out drinking, workout, all of that while having a good education and a nice project that makes me money. still havent fucked tho cuz my awkwardness is really standing in the way
Brutal. I offer my sister if you want (unfortunately she is a sheboon)

• JFL
Reactions: Marsik
iq is cope

• +1
Reactions: spark, fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
honestly I do most of the high iq things you noted, but I know for a fact that im a retard. fuck me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and MoggerGaston
130 is not enough you just too smart for average and not enough for the big genius better be low iq or a complete autistic genius at 150 for microsoft or the nasa at least you can own pretty good money.
130 is more than enough for any job

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
You just described me, wow

I am 130iq (officially tested) myself and study physics. So I know the type of guy that is high IQ and how they act.

Examples in looks:
1) average IQ with glasses will get contact lenses. High IQ with glasses will not.
2) average IQ will dress for appearance. High IQ will lean more towards comfort.
3) average IQ will spend money on looks/clothing/appearance. High IQ will spend money on hobbies.

Average IQ will have hobbies, interests and socialize in a way that is familiar and considered normal.

High IQs simply dont care. They will speak the truth instead of giving the socially desirable answer. They have weird music tastes, hobbies, they dont drink alcohol, dont go clubbing, etc.

HighIQ leads to non-conformity. You want to lead your own life and dont care about fitting in, which leads to social and romantic failure
not gonna call myself high IQ because I've never taken an actual IQ test, but I can definitely say that a lack of conformity and fitting in is a major reason why I find talking to women so hard. Whenever I talk to anyone, I tend to just speak my mind, and all of my hobbies are pretty much science and tech related shit, which seems to bore the shit out of women. I could talk politics, but women tend to have the most shit political takes, so when I do I usually just end up scaring them off.

I also can't bring myself to talk to a woman in some fake superficial, and disingenuous manner, because I absolutely despise superficiality, yet being phony and superficial is the only way to get women except for special warm approach scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21381, nevermind2, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
Op, theres 85iq-100iq introverts who feel the same way. I think what youre describing has more to do with high introversion, not IQ!

130 is medium iq, at maximum iq theres a autism superhero factor involved yes

Last edited:
yes. Got offered to skip 2 grades im elementary school, top 10 in math and chemistry in my country for 3 yrs straight, summa cum laude law diploma, got multiple job offers while still being a 2nd year student, 500k E net worth after 2 years of employment, a dozen of published papers, raped banks, the state and big corporations in landmark cases and much more

For your question about the purpose of life, read wittgenstein
Yeah and I'm 7feet tall, packing an 8 incher and got A10 blue eyes

Yeah and I'm 7feet tall, packing an 8 incher and got A10 blue eyes

What i listed is not that uncommon. I know 5 guys with better accomplishments

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
This is 2 pages of pure reddit cope.

Probably 3 people here actually have an actually high iq.

Being a neurotic overthinking sperg who is interested in classical music and other niche shit doesn't make you high IQ.

Unless you have the academic or career accolades that you can actively use to make money I am assuming you're just a regular 115 IQ normie.

I have met dozens of high IQ people who were winning state math, science and compsci competitions.

They had girlfriends and act just like any other normie if they were decent looking and socialized well. one i knew was even a bodybuilder and partied every week, had girls all over him.

The only difference I can tell is the absence of typical low iq masculinity copes but that is usually a class thing.

low class people(who are typically low iq) are just promiscuous in general or religious nuts that get married and pop out children like rabbits so of course they're less incel, they have close to zero competition or standards in their environment

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Crusile, TITUS and 3 others
What i listed is not that uncommon. I know 5 guys with better accomplishments
It's extremely uncommon, someone like that would have something better to do than displaying false humility in an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
It's extremely uncommon, someone like that would have something better to do than displaying false humility in an incel forum

It's not uncommon once you get out of the ghetto

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You all gonna die one day, Incels.

What a fucking cope. You're confusing high iq with autism you retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile, risque_dew, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
Why don't high iq people just use their high iq to mimic and copy what normies are doing successfully
I did that and now I have a gf and a big social circle.

I don't even mimic that anymore, acting normal is really satisfying...

I'm not saying non-conformity is bad, but conforming to some social rules is better really, you can be an insurgent of sorts and still be normal regarding some aspects of your life, such as your dating life.

I did that and now I have a gf and a big social circle.

I don't even mimic that anymore, acting normal is really satisfying...

I'm not saying non-conformity is bad, but conforming to some social rules is better really, you can be an insurgent of sorts and still be normal regarding some aspects of your life, such as your dating life.
How did you do that without being exhausted and shit

130 is more than enough for any job
Yeah, but I didn't think about going for a 9 to 5 I just think it's a disability in your daily life interacting with other is hell for these people but I'm average so idkn more about it.

Examples in looks:

Images 3

Biggest socialite on earth was once s nerdy high school maths teacher

• Love it
How did you do that without being exhausted and shit
Well, being "quirk" is not a bad thing for normies, you can be a bit weird and still be seen as a potential lover, or good friend.

What normies don't like are people with low social intelligence, you just have to become streets smart aside from IQ smart.

Well, being "quirk" is not a bad thing for normies, you can be a bit weird and still be seen as a potential lover, or good friend.

What normies don't like are people with low social intelligence, you just have to become streets smart aside from IQ smart.
Does not knowing what to say while talking in a big group of ppl qualify as low social intelligence? Because that's my main problem tbh

Or approaching a group of ppl that are already engaged in a conversation (but I guess that's more social anxiety than anything)

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Autists thinking that their shit social skills are because they're just so much smarter than others.

My dad is a 140-150 IQ doctor and he can socialize just fine.

My older brother is training to enter the medical field too, he was in the 99.9th percentile of every medical student in the country. He again socializes just fine.

My older sister is also far above average IQ wise but she has trouble socially, she's autistic.

My mom used to work in medicine too, also a top student, likely 140+ IQ like dad. She also reached this level of education as a person of colour in a racially segregated country. Socializing comes easy to her.

The actual problem isn't IQ. The problem is autism (the average aspie is retarded btw)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Crusile, risque_dew, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 21044
thumb_brainlet-know-your-meme-48933163.png

Narcy Aspies on sui watch.
Yes. Legit smart people have no issues blending into whatever situation. That's what smart means. These are all wannabe geniuses who think they're smart coz they're different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Sprinkles, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Yes. Legit smart people have no issues blending into whatever situation. That's what smart means. These are all wannabe geniuses who think they're smart coz they're different.
For real. Only those one in ten billion geniuses like Pythagoras are non NT because of their IQ. That nigga refused to even take a bath because his problem was so intellectually juicy for him.

For real. Only those one in ten billion geniuses like Pythagoras are non NT because of their IQ. That nigga refused to even take a bath because his problem was so intellectually juicy for him.
That has nothing to do with IQ he was just mentally ill. Those are differt things. He was autistic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
That has nothing to do with IQ he was just mentally ill. Those are differt things. He was autistic.
Absurd levels of IQ is the cause of mental illness in these people. You can't have an IQ of 190 plus without being fucked up.

Like what I mean is an IQ of 160 is still a natural human IQ. It's heritable. An IQ of 180 is not normal, it's the result of crazy large levels of mutation. Same reason someone with an IQ of 20 is basically braindead while a Chimp is far more capable even though their intellects are relative. It's all about if the they're actually adapted to having an iQ that high

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21044
Autists thinking that their shit social skills are because they're just so much smarter than others.

My older brother is training to enter the medical field too, he was in the 99.9th percentile of every medical student in the country. He again socializes just fine.

My older sister is also far above average IQ wise but she has trouble socially, she's autistic.

My mom used to work in medicine too, also a top student, likely 140+ IQ like dad. She also reached this level of education as a person of colour in a racially segregated country. Socializing comes easy to her.

The actual problem isn't IQ. The problem is autism (the average aspie is retarded btw)
IQ is obviously not the only factor here - people with high IQs can have different personalities just like average IQ people. It's not like all 120 IQ folks are equally good at socializing and finding success in life.

The point is that a higher IQ is more of a hindrance than a benefit when it comes to forming genuine social connections - this should be quite obvious ngl - we find it easier to interact with people around our IQ levels (would you go very far in an interaction with a 90iq dude?). It's just that most people are in the 105-115 range so they will probabilistically have the easiest time interacting with others.
And no that is not what smart (in IQ terms) means jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, risque_dew, Deleted member 26535 and 1 other person

can't believe you've made a good post. exactly this.

sure, high iq (by that I mean very high, exceeding 140) increases the chances that you'll also be a tic-ridden sperg (similarly to how very low iq almost guarantees you'll be impulsive and violent), but it's such a bluepilled (cringe) delusion to equate intelligent people with awkward loners.

i know 4-5 guys with 99.95th percentile IQs (backed up by accomplishments and performance, so not based on some comical online test), and they are textbook normalfags. Absolutely nothing off about them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lmao, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
Absurd levels of IQ is the cause of mental illness in these people. You can't have an IQ of 190 plus without being fucked up.

Like what I mean is an IQ of 160 is still a natural human IQ. It's heritable. An IQ of 180 is not normal, it's the result of crazy large levels of mutation. Same reason someone with an IQ of 20 is basically braindead while a Chimp is far more capable even though their intellects are relative. It's all about if the they're actually adapted to having an iQ that high
Genuinely smart people will never have any significant mental defects. The "smart people" you're probably talking about are autists with a certain specific talent but not acutally high cognitive abilities overall.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17791
IQ is obviously not the only factor here - people with high IQs can have different personalities just like average IQ people. It's not like all 120 IQ folks are equally good at socializing and finding success in life.

The point is that a higher IQ is more of a hindrance than a benefit when it comes to forming genuine social connections - this should be quite obvious ngl - we find it easier to interact with people around our IQ levels (would you go very far in an interaction with a 90iq dude?). It's just that most people are in the 105-115 range so they will probabilistically have the easiest time interacting with others.

And no that is not what smart (in IQ terms) means jfl.
High iq people and low iq people are actually the easiest to talk to for me.

Honestly, I think the communication gap theory only goes one way. A high IQ person can understand an idiot just fine, while the idiot will have trouble grasping certain ideas.

Obviously, a highly intellectual person can dumb down what they're saying. Being able to explain even the most complex stuff in simple terms is a classic trait of superior intellect.

I have no trouble adjusting my speech patterns depending on who I talk to. Although I do have trouble when there are more than two people.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 26535
I feel similarly, the only way I can interact with most people without draining energy is by larping non-stop. I just start playing different roles which makes me come off as retarded to people who don't know me - but thankfully I have friends who understand this. Any actual meaningful conversation with most people is extremely unpleasant because I know exactly what point they're trying to make before they make it and it's something I've already considered (either in the past or while having that conversation) - so I always just end up either pointing out the pointlessness of the discussion or the underlying factors which they think is me going too far.

I've had 2 (maybe 3) friends in my lifetime who I've actually been able to converse with normally and it just feels so different. It's fun when one of these guys is around and I'm hanging out with my other friends because then we just continuously roast the retards without any of the retards even understanding we're roasting them.

• +1
can't believe you've made a good post. exactly this.

sure, high iq (by that I mean very high, exceeding 140) increases the chances that you'll also be a tic-ridden sperg (similarly to how very low iq almost guarantees you'll be impulsive and violent), but it's such a bluepilled (cringe) delusion to equate intelligent people with awkward loners.

i know 4-5 guys with 99.95th percentile IQs (backed up by accomplishments and performance, so not based on some comical online test), and they are textbook normalfags. Absolutely nothing off about them.
lol, did you think i'd say something retarded?
Genuinely smart people will never have any significant mental defects. The "smart people" you're probably talking about are autists with a certain specific talent but not acutally high cognitive abilities overall.
Yeah I agree.

I believe there are two types of highly intellectual people. The natural genius and the mutant.

The upper and middle class is full of 120 to 150 IQ families, nearly the whole unit has similar IQ levels. IQ is highly genetic after all. These people aren't actually maladapted to their intellect, it's natural for them.

Then there are the random/mutant genius. This is the people who through pure luck got a high IQ while their siblings are far away from them intellectually. For something like this to happen, a lot had to change in their DNA which inevitably means other shit got changed, they thus develop mental deficiencies, autism, schizophrenia etc.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21044
High iq people and low iq people are actually the easiest to talk to for me.

Honestly, I think the communication gap theory only goes one way. A high IQ person can understand an idiot just fine, while the idiot will have trouble grasping certain ideas.

Obviously, a highly intellectual person can dumb down what they're saying. Being able to explain even the most complex stuff in simple terms is a classic trait of superior intellect.
Yes, but is it really enjoyable?
I have no trouble adjusting my speech patterns depending on who I talk to. Although I do have trouble when there are more than two people.
Most people ik wouldn't think i'm an autist for this reason - but they do think i'm extremely introverted and weird. I try to avoid interaction as much as possible but when I do interact i put in energy and come off as very sociable which probably confuses people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yes, but is it really enjoyable?

Most people ik wouldn't think i'm an autist for this reason - but they do think i'm extremely introverted and weird. I try to avoid interaction as much as possible but when I do interact i put in energy and come off as very sociable which probably confuses people.
Sure it is, Talking about silly things like sports has its charm. You get to try predict who will win with your buddies. Having a debate isn't the only fun thing.

Im also an introvert, I get tired of socialising sometimes, I believe I'm somewhat aspie. I believe mine is induced because I was home schooled.