High IQ > Low IQ > Midwit

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
High IQ people live on a higher cognitive plane, they have the means to put reality under a leash by solving engineering problems alone.
Insane pattern detection skills allow them to perceive and create new connections where there is none, as a result their lives will seldom feel devoid of meaning like the ones of your average person, who can't extrapolate nothing out of reality.
They are directly responsible for most if not all scientific breakthroughs and quality of life improvements.

Actual low IQ people mostly find purpose in doing whatever their gut instinct tells them is right (high IQ people do this as well to a lesser, more scientific extent) and still manage to live in a satisfying manner as a result of doing whatever Nature hints them to do.
They get laid more, have larger families, work in satisfying blue collar jobs etc. because they do not give a flying fuck about the consequences and go get whatever they want.
They are the backbone of our society, doing what's humble and actually needed.

Midwits on the other hand inherit the worst of both sides and suffer the most as the inevitable result.
They are "smart" enough to convince themselves that they are functionally above others when in reality they lack the cognitional edge, the spark of intuition that would allegedly allow them to understand reality and react with desirable, profitable actions in it like smart people do.
Unlike their lower IQ counterpart they manifest higher inhibition and fear of regression to Nature; leaving them stuck in a limbo of both cowardice and inability all because of their perceived, vastly overrated "intelligence".
They don't follow their gut instinct because their delusional intelligence thinks it's subversive, wrong and ineducated.
Such is the midwit: they speak in grammatically correct sentences by imitating others and think it's enough of a requirement to have a productive life.
They serve no one and work bullshit office jobs that don't maintain or actually contribute to anything in our society.

High IQ >>> Low IQ >>>>>>>>>> Midwit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Be_ConfidentBro, Primalsplit and 24 others
ngl didn't read all that matters is putting your dick raw in pussy, everything else you do is cope to justify your pathetic existence

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, OGJBSLAYER, RAMU KAKA and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Primalsplit, JackTheKnife and 13 others
This is a blackpill forum, take your bluepill essays elsewhere
Smart enough to sign up on online incel forums
Not enough to find meaning outside of having sex
Textbook midwit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, OGJBSLAYER, Primalsplit and 10 others
Amazing thread. Wtf is midwick?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Actual low IQ people mostly find purpose in doing whatever their gut instinct tells them is right (high IQ people do this as well to a lesser, more scientific extent)
Elaborate on the last part?

• +1
Textbook midwit

Gonna use that as my sig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and PointOfNoReturn
When you are smart your gut instinct doesn't lie
Nigga wut. Stephen hawking was a huge strip club fan. His gut instinct was to fuck low iq strippers lol. Obviously cudnt cuz disabled but still

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and PointOfNoReturn
Textbook midwit
Thats more mental illness than lack of intelligence. Theres some smart people here but theyre so mad at lack of sex they think its literally only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PointOfNoReturn and LooksOrDeath
Textbook midwit
smart enough to make this dumb ass thread but not enough to understand that @thickdickdaddy27 is trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Yuhbwoynadia, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 31445
Word on the street, OP is midwit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 29155, wollet2 and 2 others
less likely to lie you could say
I dont get his point. Gut instinct is mostly primitive shit like sex and food, unless he means gut instincts as in intuiting what to do in life. Smart people are still prone to doing dumb shit cuz of sex i.e. trying to impresss whores with dangerous behavior

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 31445 and LooksOrDeath
Thats more mental illness than lack of intelligence. Theres some smart people here but theyre so mad at lack of sex they think its literally only thing that matters

Lack of sex completely annihilated my drive to do anything except things that will get me sex.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, PointOfNoReturn and LampPostPrime
Insane pattern detection skills allow them to perceive and create new connections where there is none, as a result their lives will seldom feel devoid of meaning like the ones of your average person, who can't extrapolate nothing out of reality.
Higher IQ people are signifcantly more likely to be depressed than average IQ people. That their minds work faster doesn't mean they feel fulfilled in life. For every Da Vinci there were hundreds of genius nobodies.

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”​

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, OGJBSLAYER, Yuhbwoynadia and 6 others
Lack of sex completely annihilated my drive to do anything except things that will get me sex.
What you really mean is lack of interest from decent tier girls

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and PointOfNoReturn
I dont get his point. Gut instinct is mostly primitive shit like sex and food, unless he means gut instincts as in intuiting what to do in life. Smart people are still prone to doing dumb shit cuz of sex i.e. trying to impresss whores with dangerous behavior
He's conflated gut instinct with intuition. When smartasses do things quickly it seems like they're operating on gut instincts when actually their intuition connects dots quickly to nudge them towards answers.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, StrangerDanger, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Higher IQ people are signifcantly more likely to be depressed than average IQ people. That their minds work faster doesn't mean they feel fulfilled in life. For every Da Vinci there were hundreds of genius nobodies.

“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”​

Ive looked into this before and the evidence is so mixed it seems it doesnt matter

Yes smart people are probably more prone to existential angst but they also earn more and theyre more equipped to deal with general life shit like taxes. So it might just balance out

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PointOfNoReturn, Mastermind and 2 others
The main thing I remember from my research is the average IQ of a country correlates more with happiness than individual IQ. Probably because average IQ of a country basically means it's developed

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Hero of the Imperium, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Actual low IQ people mostly find purpose in doing whatever their gut instinct tells them is right (high IQ people do this as well to a lesser, more scientific extent) and still manage to live in a satisfying manner as a result of doing whatever Nature hints them to do.
They get laid more, have larger families, work in satisfying blue collar jobs etc. because they do not give a flying fuck about the consequences and go get whatever they want.
They are the backbone of our society, doing what's humble and actually needed.
These sound more like average iq people

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PointOfNoReturn and LampPostPrime
High iq can be bad if u also have high neuroticism

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, horizontallytall, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
These sound more like average iq people
Yea ive legit known actual dumb people and theyre usually the ones in fucked up criminal, drug, etc situations

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and LooksOrDeath
Ive looked into this before and the evidence is so mixed it seems it doesnt matter

Yes smart people are probably more prone to existential angst but they also earn more and
Intelligence and income are weakly related. 130 iq guy makes only like 12k more on average than 100 iq.

most people who make it are there because they were lucky, or were extremely persevering.
theyre more equipped to deal with general life shit like taxes. So it might just balance out
General life shit fuels into existential angst as well really

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, horizontallytall, LampPostPrime and 2 others
can midwits ever be successful

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, LampPostPrime and PointOfNoReturn
Nigga wut. Stephen hawking was a huge strip club fan. His gut instinct was to fuck low iq strippers lol. Obviously cudnt cuz disabled but still
Gut instinct telling him prostitutes is the only way a truecel cripple can possibly get laid on this planet

smart enough to make this dumb ass thread but not enough to understand that @thickdickdaddy27 is trolling
Irony will not shield him forever
People will eventually realize, if they haven't already, he is a sad empty retard

Keep coping with muh capitalism bullshit
Real Chads open up Tinder and get loads of pussy
Real high IQ start poor and end up millionaires

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, horizontallytall, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Gut instinct telling him prostitutes is the only way a truecel cripple can possibly get laid on this planet

Irony will not shield him forever
People will eventually realize, if they haven't already, he is a sad empty retard

Keep coping with muh capitalism bullshit
Real Chads open up Tinder and get loads of pussy
Real high IQ start poor and end up millionaires
OP you're tripping

I didn't mention capitalism at all

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 31445
Yes smart people are probably more prone to existential angst but they also earn more and theyre more equipped to deal with general life shit like taxes. So it might just balance out
Nonono it can't be
I have read on Reddit capitalism hits them just as hard as dumb retarded goycattle
There is no way actual smart people know better than others

• +1
dnr but I agree

@thickdickdaddy27 you're not a sad empty retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, LampPostPrime and thickdickdaddy27
im probably a midwit

It's almost as if being smart allows you to devise working plans to minimize pain and maximize profits
The whole "high IQ people are more depressed" bluepill is a retarded cope people who have shit decision making abilities who can't avoid suffering in their lives tell themselves to sleep at night

Plot twist: they aren't "smart"
If they were smart they wouldn't be suffering and working a shit 9 to 5 and get no pussy
Smart people mostly make good choices, pattern detection and decision making are the two cores of intelligence

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Truly a great a post

OP you're tripping

I didn't mention capitalism at all
You implicitly did
The whole "New Einstein being a starving kid in Ethiopia" is a huge bluepill cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You implicitly did
The whole "New Einstein being a starving kid in Ethiopia" is a huge bluepill cope
There's 100s of people with IQs over 180 who have no accomplishments to name of

they do die in obscurity

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
“I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”
@LooksOrDeath
This quote above me is cope
Einstein (high IQ ashkenazi) never had to work in a cotton field
His premise was evident since the day he started talking with his mouth

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Mastermind and LooksOrDeath
Gut instinct simply translates to raw ondemand intuition
What you're referring to (sex, food, primal attention triggers) is lizard brain amygdala instinct

Sexless life makes you a retarded sperg it is what it is
Imagine being both sexless (bad face, bad height) and naturally retarded as well (non NT, average IQ at most)

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
@LooksOrDeath
This quote above me is cope
Einstein (high IQ ashkenazi) never had to work in a cotton field
His premise was evident since the day he started talking with his mouth
He's talking about people who lived before general education
Einstein could express himself with education, those other people could't..
He still had to work to get to where he is now, jfl if you think he didn't. He was also deeply involved in academia from a early age.
that's the difference between him and other people with iq's like him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Deleted member 25938
That's why a lot of niggers actually end up becoming successful in life despite low IQ. Their instinct tells them to start making music and enter the industry. Just think about it, jazz, reggae, blues, hiphop, soul, funk, rock 'n' roll, etc. They are pretty good at making music and entertaining the public, it's in their genetics. Niggers are the only group of people who can make millions of $$ by just living out their primitive lifestyle and singing about it. All niggers do is follow their instinct and they get rewarded for it by society. It's ideal to be a nigger in a modern western society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Gut instinct simply translates to raw ondemand intuition
What you're referring to (sex, food, primal attention triggers) is lizard brain amygdala instinct
what exacty u mean by raw on demand intuition? thats a very vague term

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
That's why a lot of niggers actually end up becoming successful in life despite low IQ. Their instinct tells them to start making music and enter the industry. Just think about it, jazz, reggae, blues, hiphop, soul, funk, rock 'n' roll, etc. They are pretty good at making music and entertaining the public, it's in their genetics. Niggers are the only group of people who can make millions of $$ by just living out their primitive lifestyle and singing about it. All niggers do is follow their instinct and they get rewarded for it by society.
. negros have high social in the moment gift of gab almost intelligence, although i wouldnt call it that as i dont believe in multiple intelligences. its more like a skill. maybe cuz african cultures were more oral based? its definitely noticeable tho how talented at music and comedy and being fun negros are

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21898
He still had to work to get to where he is now, jfl if you think he didn't. He was also deeply involved in academia from a early age.
yea a lot of these well known geniuses were also in the right place at the right time. research had progressed to the point where they were able to fit the pieces put together that people before them found. science/tech is a gigantic group project. they obviously were hyper smart still but there was also an element of luck

you're also right that you need to have the environment in the first place. theres high iqs born in the ghetto who see their homies get shot at 8 years old and get fucked up for life and as a result arent able to succeed. or another example in that famous indian mathematician ramjuadan or whatever. imagine if he had never been found.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and LooksOrDeath
Cope
The Aristoteles, the Caesars, the da Vincis, the Einsteins, the Hawkings
They have all emerged and expressed themselves, like they were meant to
Hawking did that in his early 20s while being a 2 PSL crippled truecel

Cope
The Aristoteles, the Caesars, the da Vincis, the Einsteins, the Hawkings
They have all emerged and expressed themselves, like they were meant to
Hawking did that in his early 20s while being a 2 PSL crippled truecel
You're assuming achievments are the only way to tell if someone is genius or not

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and LampPostPrime