High IQ post from Orb (worth reading)

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Contains lots of Blackpill Knowledge/Insights(strongly relatable), probably from 4-5 years ago:

Hello Charles,

I'm just writing to say that I am glad to have stumbled upon your posts. We are in very similar life positions and seem to share the same 'eccentric' paradigms and value metrics. Your life tales and cultivated beliefs resonated so strongly with me that I felt compelled to create an account here just to reach out to you. No homo.

I too constantly find myself between grandeur and inferiority; unsure if I’m special or worthless. We live in binary worlds void of the fuzzy ‘grey area’ that others are content in. We are the ‘all or nothing' guys. Maybe we are a bit ‘spergy and are in some deluded denial, just like the kids who devote their lives to an obsession with steam trains or whatever. It’s not that we lack extrospective or comparative reasoning ability, but rather that we aren’t concerned with the typical aspirations, hobbies and life values of our neurotypical peers. Perhaps it’s that we don’t feel ready for these yet. We might care about shiny cars and nice houses once we are beautiful, but that box must be ticked before we are adorned with gold watches and tailored clothes. The idiom ‘polishing a turd’ comes to mind when I see some bald fool whizz by me in his Gallardo. Beautiful and homeless > average and rich.

The notion that very few people in this world openly agree with this life view is perplexing to me, just as it surely is from the point of view of the steam train kid. A crazy person never believes they are crazy, as personal experience is the only true reference point any person has; everyone else could be imagined figments for all anybody knows; cogito ergo sum etc… anyway, instead of wasting our short lives arguing with ourselves and others on what’s ‘right’ and what we ‘should’ desire, let’s just go after what we know we want: beauty and love. One cannot exist without the other in our strange minds. So be it.

I know there’s some contradiction in that last line, for me, at least. I find myself falling into deep limmerence with objectively sub-6 girls, who manage to be 9+s to my subjective consciousness, even if my rational brain realises that their pogonion: philtrum ratio is off or whatever, and that most males wouldn’t be attracted to them. I realise that the same could be possible for me, and that a female might somehow find my face exceptionally attractive for whatever cultivated reasons (a theory could be genetic recomposition, that her genes + my genes = healthy offspring?), but it strikes me as being extremely improbable. Therefore, I know my best bets are to become as generically attractive as possible, ie: to become Francisco Lachowski-tier; broad and true appeal across 99% of human opinion.

I don’t know about you, but my personal obsession with looks has its roots hooked somewhere deep in my childhood. It’s a worn-out cliche that I never really thought applied to me, but perhaps the absence of a father figure is somewhat to blame (if there’s even a need to ‘blame’, or if this pursuit of ours is even ‘bad’ or incorrect (though it’s surely incongruent)). Issues of abandonment are said to create an inferiority complex, and I realise that that is what my consciousness is truly based upon, and that most actions I make stem from the understanding that I am somehow ‘not good enough’, spliced with some megalomanic and contradicting illusions of grandeur from being told I was ‘special’ all the time.

I am disturbed by uncertainty, but something that is definitely certain and universally true is beauty. I’ve been enthralled by beautiful males for as long as I can remember. It’s not the same as seeing a beautiful female, as they are pretty much equally bangable past the 6+ stage for me (unless that crazed subjective ‘one-it-is’ thing happens). When a tall, perfectly formed male steps into the room I am just in awe. I am so clearly inferior to him and none of my achievements could ever compensate. I done all this shit, I’m a professional artist, I’ve come so far and done so much, but it means shit-all at the end of the day.

“In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself”

Anyway, I’d get homeoblock or an equivalent if I were you. Eat your ghee and mk7 or whatever as well. There’s no way you’re getting your hands on legit HGH unless your parents are millionaires or smthng. (how did you afford your surgeries btw? How much did they cost and where did you get them done? BSSO+Genio+Lefort 1 is next for me too!) Get on Test asap (I’m starting my first cycle in a few weeks myself), keep puching those zygos to maximise Wolfe’s law. I increased my inter-pupillary distance by 3-4 mm from age 18-20 by myo-functional palate training (or perhaps a lucky puberty? Though I didn’t grow elsewhere during this time)

apologies for poor English, etc.

Regards,

Orb

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: patricknodixon, SadnessWYJ, Celexawer and 36 others
E3A66C5D D3D9 43D4 8D0D 10BB92A3C023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cacas112, SadnessWYJ, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
I wish he came back

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Hades, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Damn who would’ve thought he was such a smart guy. I don’t really agree with his general thought system though, his values pertain to a thinking structure that ultimately glorifies the constructs so deeply enrooted in his mind that he’s unable to see things for how they are.

It’s funny cause so many people in this community are jealous of him, but ultimately he’s showing a lack of self worth that replicates that exact same enjoyment-stifling envy. PSL users are conditioning themselves to be insecure by nature, it’s impossible to find satisfaction on this road, yet they let it occupy every waking thought by browsing a forum that revolves around it.

Insecurity is a proficient master at projecting an image that is incongruent with how things really are. Guess it’s hard to blame him as this is just one of the many struggles of being human. But the 100% objective truth is, every single person on this forum is fully capable of getting satisfaction out of life, yet most have given up due to this constant reinforcement of these negative thought patterns.

In their mind there is simply no other path of living, Damn..

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, patricknodixon, ShtThreadKillYourslf and 29 others
Contains lots of Blackpill Knowledge/Insights(strongly relatable), probably from 4-5 years ago:

Hello Charles,

I'm just writing to say that I am glad to have stumbled upon your posts. We are in very similar life positions and seem to share the same 'eccentric' paradigms and value metrics. Your life tales and cultivated beliefs resonated so strongly with me that I felt compelled to create an account here just to reach out to you. No homo.

I too constantly find myself between grandeur and inferiority; unsure if I’m special or worthless. We live in binary worlds void of the fuzzy ‘grey area’ that others are content in. We are the ‘all or nothing' guys. Maybe we are a bit ‘spergy and are in some deluded denial, just like the kids who devote their lives to an obsession with steam trains or whatever. It’s not that we lack extrospective or comparative reasoning ability, but rather that we aren’t concerned with the typical aspirations, hobbies and life values of our neurotypical peers. Perhaps it’s that we don’t feel ready for these yet. We might care about shiny cars and nice houses once we are beautiful, but that box must be ticked before we are adorned with gold watches and tailored clothes. The idiom ‘polishing a turd’ comes to mind when I see some bald fool whizz by me in his Gallardo. Beautiful and homeless > average and rich.

The notion that very few people in this world openly agree with this life view is perplexing to me, just as it surely is from the point of view of the steam train kid. A crazy person never believes they are crazy, as personal experience is the only true reference point any person has; everyone else could be imagined figments for all anybody knows; cogito ergo sum etc… anyway, instead of wasting our short lives arguing with ourselves and others on what’s ‘right’ and what we ‘should’ desire, let’s just go after what we know we want: beauty and love. One cannot exist without the other in our strange minds. So be it.

I know there’s some contradiction in that last line, for me, at least. I find myself falling into deep limmerence with objectively sub-6 girls, who manage to be 9+s to my subjective consciousness, even if my rational brain realises that their pogonion: philtrum ratio is off or whatever, and that most males wouldn’t be attracted to them. I realise that the same could be possible for me, and that a female might somehow find my face exceptionally attractive for whatever cultivated reasons (a theory could be genetic recomposition, that her genes + my genes = healthy offspring?), but it strikes me as being extremely improbable. Therefore, I know my best bets are to become as generically attractive as possible, ie: to become Francisco Lachowski-tier; broad and true appeal across 99% of human opinion.

I don’t know about you, but my personal obsession with looks has its roots hooked somewhere deep in my childhood. It’s a worn-out cliche that I never really thought applied to me, but perhaps the absence of a father figure is somewhat to blame (if there’s even a need to ‘blame’, or if this pursuit of ours is even ‘bad’ or incorrect (though it’s surely incongruent)). Issues of abandonment are said to create an inferiority complex, and I realise that that is what my consciousness is truly based upon, and that most actions I make stem from the understanding that I am somehow ‘not good enough’, spliced with some megalomanic and contradicting illusions of grandeur from being told I was ‘special’ all the time.

I am disturbed by uncertainty, but something that is definitely certain and universally true is beauty. I’ve been enthralled by beautiful males for as long as I can remember. It’s not the same as seeing a beautiful female, as they are pretty much equally bangable past the 6+ stage for me (unless that crazed subjective ‘one-it-is’ thing happens). When a tall, perfectly formed male steps into the room I am just in awe. I am so clearly inferior to him and none of my achievements could ever compensate. I done all this shit, I’m a professional artist, I’ve come so far and done so much, but it means shit-all at the end of the day.

“In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself”

Anyway, I’d get homeoblock or an equivalent if I were you. Eat your ghee and mk7 or whatever as well. There’s no way you’re getting your hands on legit HGH unless your parents are millionaires or smthng. (how did you afford your surgeries btw? How much did they cost and where did you get them done? BSSO+Genio+Lefort 1 is next for me too!) Get on Test asap (I’m starting my first cycle in a few weeks myself), keep puching those zygos to maximise Wolfe’s law. I increased my inter-pupillary distance by 3-4 mm from age 18-20 by myo-functional palate training (or perhaps a lucky puberty? Though I didn’t grow elsewhere during this time)

Regards,

Orb
Beautiful...a face that aesthetic and a mind that wise truly an angel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 6856, maxlooks and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1973, Warlow and 3 others
Why does he say to eat ghee?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Arkantos
Good read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Need2Ascend
He's a high iq intellectual talented artist and my idol ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, slayer69, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
very good writing, ill make sure to include some words in my manifesto when i go ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, SadnessWYJ, AsGoodAsItGets and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5634
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Damn who would’ve thought he was such a smart guy. I don’t really agree with his general thought system though, his values pertain to a thinking structure that ultimately glorifies the constructs so deeply enrooted in his mind that he’s unable to see things for how they are.

It’s funny cause so many people in this community are jealous of him, but ultimately he’s showing a lack of self worth that replicates that exact same enjoyment-stifling envy. PSL users are conditioning themselves to be insecure by nature, it’s impossible to find satisfaction on this road, yet they let it occupy every waking thought by browsing a forum that revolves around it.

Insecurity is a proficient master at projecting an image that is incongruent with how things really are. Guess it’s hard to blame him as this is just one of the many struggles of being human. But the 100% objective truth is, every single person on this forum is fully capable of getting satisfaction out of life, yet most have given up due to this constant reinforcement of these negative thought patterns.

Agree appreciate the anwer, it's easy to get consumed by the blackpill because it just explains too many things too accurate. The problem is the world is not a good place, there is more suffering than happiness, if you question things too much and see things the way they are, it's hard to be happy and satisified with life.
At the end of the day ignorance is bliss, from my experience people who lack self-awareness and would be considered bluepilled are the happiest I ever met, although not necessarily better looking or with better life quality.
Taking some steps back from the blackpill once in a while and not spending too much time here and "coping" in some way or another is crucial for mental health

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7753, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
Beautiful Letter.

Even though he is good looking, he wants to be the best, the "top of the world". Also I appreciate his vocabulary, and humbless and modesty. He seems like a very nice guy to get along with and would make a good friend.
What surprises me is, at the end, he always talks about improving himself and his looks and never shuns down or accepts that "its enough".

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Gazzamogga, Nordiccel and 3 others
Agree appreciate the anwer, it's easy to get consumed by the blackpill because it just explains too many things too accurate. The problem is the world is not a good place, there is more suffering than happiness, if you question things too much and see things the way they are, it's hard to be happy and satisified with life. At the end of the day ignorance is bliss, from my experience people who lack self-awareness and would be considered bluepilled are the happiest I ever met, although not necessarily better looking or with better life quality.
Taking some steps back from the blackpill once in a while and not spending too much time here and "coping" in some way is crucial for mental health
I feel at the end of the day the most important thing is ultimately having a mindset that enables you to live your best life, and there are so many people on this forum who demonstrate a direct opposite of that.

I am unable to say what may or may not resonate with a given individual. But the big step for me was seeing suffering as a necessary balance that acts as a catalyst for growth in every facet of life, a yin-yang relationship per se.

For if there were no conflict in life then the good times would have no reference to be deemed good in the first place, however it is impossible to cultivate those moments of peace without embracing and accepting the pain one faces along the way. To me, this is the individual strength that ultimately gives life purpose, the ability to turn hard work into feelings of content is a truly pure and authentic system that does not discriminate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, SadnessWYJ, cloudburst and 9 others

Hello Charles,

Regards,

Orb
@orb Keep writing esseys cuk 😂 :feelskek:

Very articulate. Wouldn't have expected a PSL user to have much command of vocabulary jfl

I can relate in some ways. The constant toss-up between feeling worthy and not, particularly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Gazzamogga, Nordiccel and 2 others
Very articulate. Wouldn't have expected a PSL user to have much command of vocabulary jfl

I can relate in some ways. The constant toss-up between feeling worthy and not, particularly.
It seems like intelligence is one of the most common precursors to low self worth, the ability to rationally undermine yourself with comparisons to others, nihilism, negative self talk all stem from your grasp on those concepts in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, SadnessWYJ, cloudburst and 2 others
It seems like intelligence is one of the most common precursors to low self worth, the ability to rationally undermine yourself with comparisons to others, nihilism, negative self talk all stem from your grasp on those concepts in the first place.
So intelligence is a self-destructive mechanism? This saddens me on several levels.

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
So intelligence is a self-destructive mechanism? This saddens me on several levels.
I wouldn’t put it that way, more so it gives your mind the tactical advantage to articulately tear down any resolve of hope or confidence with negative inner dialogue. However recognizing this habit and consciously putting in effort to to speak highly of yourself is the key to mitigating this issue to a point of complete recovery, the fastest way to build this is through meditating whilst listening to affirmations either on youtube or self made.

You certainly need to have the substance to back those positive affirmations up though, it‘s gonna be much harder for a smart person’s subconscious to buy into it when your lifestyle is a direct antagonist to the message you are trying to preach it.

• +1
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf and Need2Ascend
i stopped at the part "I’ve been enthralled by beautiful males for as long as I can remember. It’s not the same as seeing a beautiful female"

JFL at this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Copeful, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
i stopped at the part "I’ve been enthralled by beautiful males for as long as I can remember. It’s not the same as seeing a beautiful female"

JFL at this forum
You see beautiful girls everywhere you go so it's nothing special, but seeing a RL chad is something rare and not the same, everyone knows what he means tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 6400, Inscol and 5 others
You see beautiful girls everywhere you go so it's nothing special, but seeing a RL chad is something rare and not the same, everyone knows what he means tbh
JFL no high T male pumping roids through his veins tanned and tattooed gets "enthralled" by pretty boy cucks, i may want to smash their faces and somewhat rage at their success with foids but im in no way,shape or form "enthralled" by them.

JFL at this homoerotic "deep" mentalcel cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
JFL no high T male pumping roids through his veins tanned and tattooed gets "enthralled" by pretty boy cucks, i may want to smash their faces and somewhat rage at their success with foids but im in no way,shape or form "enthralled" by them.

JFL at this homoerotic "deep" mentalcel cuck.
Way to completely miss the point

JFL at your IQ

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Copeful and Need2Ascend
Imo overcomplicating things just to say its all about looks is counterproductive and just makes you sound pompous

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and poloralf
Talented writer. Do you have more of his posts by any chance?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
This nigga went to slay in thailand he ain't that good looking
jbw my ass

Recessed in all possible ways still manages to look like a final fantasy character. He made it he won at life. Orb is the antithesis to entirety of psl autism
With compact midface and forward growth instead of downward his face is motion would much much more better
Downward growth- shit in motion
Forward growth- good look in motion
Motion>>>>>>>>>>>>> autistic selfies

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 5052
Y'all realize the real orb never visited psl right

Y'all realize the real orb never visited psl right
I heard of that myth too, but appearently he wrote this on a jaw surgery forum to a member called Charles-Guillaume(they talked about stuff like OBO from dr. Sinn to increase IPD), all his posts are deleted tho.
What do you know about him

I regret reading. I guess since u guys talk so much about him.

Knew un 1760 but why does he talk like hes subhuman? Jfl

Hello Charles,

Regards,

Orb
Even though I don’t agree with his views about the inferiority, I adore his writing and introspective nature. Feels connected in aura. Who is this person and where is he atm?

• +1
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf
I stumbled upon this letter months ago, it ignited my intereste about PSL sphere

Mirin your though process as well. It’s nice to find properly formed minds on here. A nice break from self degrading predestination minded individuals whose only ambition in life is to wake up as Chad. I really can’t wrap my head around how they came to the conclusion that Chad is treated like a princess at all times. It’s wildly interesting to me how that sort of fanticizing to be another person entirely combines with the hate towards them and themselves at the same time.

There was a time earlier a few years back when I had gone to lookism to investigate about my malocclusion when the whole paradigm about the movement was about improvement and striving towards perfection. I’m really worried about the state of the looksmax community atm as it looks like a sort of movement arising from self hate and hate towards reality really. It really shouldn’t be like that. Everyone should be deriving their pleasure from their mission in life. Unless you have experienced it, you really don’t know how this neurochemical firing that arise from being in your element feels like. That’s the ultimate feeling that everybody is looking for. Sure, looksmax, why the hell not, but why this sort of attachment to an identity rooted in looksmaxing?

Or they’re all just teenagers. And learning shit.

• +1
Reactions: ecig and ShtThreadKillYourslf