High IQcels, why is Jeremy Fragrance lean but perma-bloated in the face?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I want to avoid that shit and I myself also look bloated in the face often while being lean. You get this kind of look usually with kidney failure patients or severe alcoholics. Look how fucking lean in the face he was, extremely good looking:

And now:

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
its ageing son, he is like 33 now

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, ROTTING and Sondern
cause he got old as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
He doesn't have good undereye bone support and that really affects you as you get older.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Sondern
its ageing son, he is like 33 now
No it was sudden decline. He looked good until 30 or 31. Now he has the same body but in a timespan of a year he got extremely bloated

No it was sudden decline. He looked good until 30 or 31. Now he has the same body but in a timespan of a year he got extremely bloated
He probably got fillerbotched

Because in your 30s you should start losing more face fat, which should give a more hollowed look, but the opposite happened to him tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, T50 Mogger, ROTTING and 2 others
Most likely diet, although he’s still lean he could be eating a lot more processed foods compared to years ago.

Most likely diet, although he’s still lean he could be eating a lot more processed foods compared to years ago.
I dont know about processed food. As if it makes that much difference. Maybe if you eat fried sausages only the whole day OK. He seems to produce a hormone that stores a lot of water and other shit in his face.

jfl at these brutal bicep insertions

I think he started drugs or drinking a lot. He said something about that before.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
drugs and partying. the justin bieber effect

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
How can i get my masseters muscles like that without surgery? That muscles mogg hard