High psl partner will improve your leadership

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700

I know a lot of people here want short term relationships or death. But if you are someone who is looking for a ltr if you have an attractive partner your leadership improves. Highiqcels can check the study and report if there is something off about it but since it is from 3 different studies I think it has good credibility.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, mmm, SkinjobCatastrophe and 5 others
Yeah I heard some people have been saying this

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Yeah I heard some people have been saying this
what interests me more tbh is how else does having an attractive partner affect you? Like some quick guesses would be happier more confident etc, but there could be some other factors that we aren't even thinking of right now.

Preselection theory is legit, maybe the only PUA cope that is true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PrisonMike, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
Preselection theory is legit, maybe the only PUA cope that is true
What is preselection theory or do you have a link that explains it?

View attachment 853603
I know a lot of people here want short term relationships or death. But if you are someone who is looking for a ltr if you have an attractive partner your leadership improves. Highiqcels can check the study and report if there is something off about it but since it is from 3 different studies I think it has good credibility.
I agree. Yet people always tell me that finding a gf is NOT going to fix anything at all.
There's just so much to this and is not that simple thing. People look at it too superficially. It's all intertwined.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 10524 and Hightwolf
Interesting. It's like once you get your life on track you get in a positive feedback loop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 10536 and Hightwolf
What is preselection theory or do you have a link that explains it?

If a female selects a partner, is a true indication of the partner genetical fitness, if your wife is gl that means you are fit for reproduction (dick size enough, money, etc) obviously not betabuxx

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Hightwolf
I agree. Yet people always tell me that finding a gf is NOT going to fix anything at all.
There's just so much to this and is not that simple thing. People look at it too superficially. It's all intertwined.

I have a girl, doesn't fix anything.
Still pursuing after midface implants and other autistic blackpilled stuff.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and forwardgrowth
She's probably low psl
Interesting. It's like once you get your life on track you get in a positive feedback loop.
If a female selects a partner, is a true indication of the partner genetical fitness, if your wife is gl that means you are fit for reproduction (dick size enough, money, etc) obviously not betabuxx
So it could be that if your wife is good looking people feel like you are genetically fit because you were able to get a good looking wife. That's interesting, but I think it has a limit like if an ugly guy is with a girl way above his league esp if she's taller than him most people assume she is doing it just for the money or she is cheating on him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
So it could be that if your wife is good looking people feel like you are genetically fit because you were able to get a good looking wife. That's interesting, but I think it has a limit like if an ugly guy is with a girl way above his league esp if she's taller than him most people assume she is doing it just for the money or she is cheating on him.

Yes, exactly that

• +1
She's probably low psl

Nah she is fairly attractive
I'm not below average even if my under eye area is utter shit

• +1
Might just mean the relationship is non existent and you/she doesn't care about each other. I can't believe this will last, if you think like that. Obviously you're not fit for each other and don't need each other, no?

Might just mean the relationship is non existent and you/she doesn't care about each other. I can't believe this will last, if you think like that. Obviously you're not fit for each other and don't need each other, no?
No we care for each other
Or atleast seems like it jfl

It's just full blind narciness I can't accept having shitty recessed orbitals thus I will age like shit therefore I need to looksmax

No we care for each other
Or atleast seems like it jfl

It's just full blind narciness I can't accept having shitty recessed orbitals thus I will age like shit therefore I need to looksmax
I guess I forget that there are actual chads in this world who can live essentially care free and relationships are dime a dozen. Makes sense from that perspective.

what interests me more tbh is how else does having an attractive partner affect you? Like some quick guesses would be happier more confident etc, but there could be some other factors that we aren't even thinking of right now.
Helps your ego and makes you more confident obviously which easily makes you a better leader

• +1
Helps your ego and makes you more confident obviously which easily makes you a better leader
The study is about percieved leadership not actual leadership, and from the study it looks like they used pictures and surveys though I will read more and see what they say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074 and Deleted member 6892
having an attractive girlfriend next to you at social events is the biggest looksmax/statusboost you can possibly get.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 6892 and Hightwolf
having an attractive girlfriend next to you at social events is the biggest looksmax/statusboost you can possibly get.
ngl since where I'm from having a girlfriend isn't socially acceptable I never thought of this but yeah

you need to mog your girlfriend in everything LMS

• +1
you need to mog your girlfriend in everything LMS
tbh for looks imo the only important thing about having an attractive girlfriend is looking dom and dimorphic. Like even if she mogs you in psl if your dimorphism is proportional to the difference in psl it's fine

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
These studies dont say that your leadership actually improves, just that your perceived leadership by everyone else improves. Which is still useful for sure, but an important difference. An interesting thing to note is that there has never been a US president without a wife. Just like these studies say it seems that to be perceived well as a leader you need to be able to be sexually successful and desirable

• +1
These studies dont say that your leadership actually improves, just that your perceived leadership by everyone else improves. Which is still useful for sure, but an important difference. An interesting thing to note is that there has never been a US president without a wife. Just like these studies say it seems that to be perceived well as a leader you need to be able to be sexually successful and desirable
yeah I should've been more specific my bad.
Though still I think a big part of being a leader is being percieved as a good leader. The us president thing is a great example, tbh melania trump might have helped trump because she is 20 years younger and a former model.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
View attachment 853603
i had a very attractive mentally supporting gf and i can confirm it increased my confidence my everything really people that say a gf doesn't fix everything or something along those lines tend to be coping normies

• +1
I had a competitive, career-drive gf once;

We were in same field of study, but she used to work way harder than I was.

So, I didn't really like the fact that when I was trying to unload after strenuous days of work, I would come home on the evening, to find her still working on her stuff after work, so that she was outplaying me squarely there, when I just wanted to chill

Had to part ways for different reasons though.

Didn't read the studies but it's correct.