High school games and bully tactics are incredibly blackpilled - The "Wrist Game"

GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym
High school games and bully tactics

In my high school, we had something called the 'wrist game'

Essentially another male would come up to you, try to grab your wrists, and if he got his hand around your wrist, he was the winner and could bully you

Then he could tell other people about it and they would also try winning the wrist game against you and then group bully you.

All this male touching and domination sounds incredibly homo looking back on it, but i guess normies will norm at the end of the day

It was over for framelet wristcels before we even knew it began, and somehow these bastards knew a way to single us out early on. And that shit hurted on top of everything.

Now i have a life long phobia of people grabbing my wrists and if anyone tries it again, i will actually cut them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4570, Zeta ascended and 3 others
High school games and bully tactics

In my high school, we had something called the 'wrist game'

Essentially another male would come up to you, try to grab your wrists, and if he got his hand around your wrist, he was the winner and could bully you

View attachment 778308

Then he could tell other people about it and they would also try winning the wrist game against you and then group bully you.

View attachment 778312

All this male touching and domination sounds incredibly homo looking back on it, but i guess normies will norm at the end of the day

It was over for framelet wristcels before we even knew it began, and somehow these bastards knew a way to single us out early on. And that shit hurted on top of everything.

View attachment 778314

Now i have a life long phobia of people grabbing my wrists and if anyone tries it again, i will actually cut them.

View attachment 778315

What bully games were there in your high school that had blackpill undertones? Did you also have the wrist game?

Even saying the name tempts me to do terrible things​
What bully games were there in your highschool? Gay as fuck nigga something called getting your ass beat in a fight and that’s it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8846, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
i used to throw backpacks to people for the memes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I just meant if that’s what bullying was like in your school then it must have been a good school lol.
It was a white school, so i guess you could say it was a good school, but they shipped apes in from outside of the neighbourhood for some kind of diversity programs and they turned the school into a zoo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 8765
It was a white school, so i guess you could say it was a good school, but they shipped apes in from outside of the neighbourhood for some kind of diversity programs and they turned the school into a zoo.
Desegregation was a mistake bro I feel you.
t. Went to the school in the south my whole life and always had trouble with niggers in each school, especially the darkies.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Just saw your post on incels.is about this. XD

Desegregation was a mistake bro I feel you.
t. Went to the school in the south my whole life and always had trouble with niggers in each school, especially the darkies.

Untrue. Ricecels were also segregated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765