High SHBG/low free T

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Hi bros, my T levels are normal/upper range like 800-1000 but my free T is always lower bound of normal range and my SHBG is high (tested twice). How the fuck can I actually reduce SHBG? I am~18-19% bf but starting reduction now. I have symptoms of low T - weak libido, some anxiety and so on.

Fix liver

Boron like 6 mg, magnesium 1000mg

That's it

Fix liver

That's it
Why do you think I would need to fix liver? I think you can have healthy liver and high SHBG anyways

Fix liver

That's it
Also isn't 1000mg of magnesium quite a lot? I bought magnesium bisglycinate but the recommended dosage is 400mg, should I really go with 1000mg? Is this because magnesium can reduce SHBG, therefore suplement more than recommended?

Why do you think I would need to fix liver? I think you can have healthy liver and high SHBG anyways

Also isn't 1000mg of magnesium quite a lot? I bought magnesium bisglycinate but the recommended dosage is 400mg, should I really go with 1000mg? Is this because magnesium can reduce SHBG, therefore suplement more than recommended?
I only heard that high dosages work, but that won't help you much with fucked up health

I think it’s mostly related to genetics. My 70 yo father has exact same number. Out of range for his age total T (above 1,000) but high SHBG and low end normal range of free T. I think polymorphisms in your SHBG gene also predispose you to have high total T. And no matter what supplements you take or don’t take, it will always be the same trend with you.

I think it’s mostly related to genetics. My 70 yo father has exact same number. Out of range for his age total T (above 1,000) but high SHBG and low end normal range of free T. I think polymorphisms in your SHBG gene also predispose you to have high total T. And no matter what supplements you take or don’t take, it will always be the same trend with you.
Actually I don't know whether this is the case with my father/family. But even if you are predisposed for that then you can take some steps anyways to lower it

View attachment 2423961

I only heard that high dosages work, but that won't help you much with fucked up health
Hmm, I will try weight loss/more cardio in addition to strength training as it is said to help with liver health

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Hi bros, my T levels are normal/upper range like 800-1000 but my free T is always lower bound of normal range and my SHBG is high (tested twice). How the fuck can I actually reduce SHBG? I am~18-19% bf but starting reduction now. I have symptoms of low T - weak libido, some anxiety and so on.
You need to eat a lot More because low SHBG Is fondo in obese people

people with high shbg have great hair/hairlines.

So let me ask you, how is your hair and are you suffering from any hair recession?

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
people with high shbg have great hair/hairlines.

So let me ask you, how is your hair and are you suffering from any hair recession?
Tbh I am not sure, I had naturally high hairline even in highschool so it could look like norwooding kind of. I may have some signs of recession but I think it is not that bad, however I take fin anyways. I am 25 and there are people with worse hairlines definitely at that age

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
Tbh I am not sure, I had naturally high hairline even in highschool so it could look like norwooding kind of. I may have some signs of recession but I think it is not that bad, however I take fin anyways. I am 25 and there are people with worse hairlines definitely at that age

Have you suffered from dry eyes since starting fin?

Btw I’m not switching topics. It’s another clinical symptom that is seen in conjunction

Last edited:
show ur bloodwork

show estradiol, AI may be able to fix