Highly satiating low calorie foods?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
In an aggressive cut atm and I need to maintain ~1500 calories.

Looking for food that can fill me up but cost very little in terms of calories. I’ve cut out all oil except a little bit of olive oil, no butter, no rice (not unhealthy just empty calories) low fat milk

So far I’ve been using 3 servings of psyllium husk with a lot of water, sardines, egg whites, veggies and protein powder + water to keep me fill but as I diet down I need more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and incel194012940
Liver and heart

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
cut out that husk shit and vegetables, eat red meat and organs. has shit tons of vitamins which will actually satiate you instead of giving the illusion of feeling full on vegetables and pills

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 28939
Chicken breast eggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, Deleted member 25743 and SubhumanCurrycel
Protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939 and SubhumanCurrycel

eat it with couscous mixed with cucumber, that'll increase the volume and decrease calories.

• +1
just make a big bowl of veggies

high volume healthx and almost no calories

• +1
Reactions: Matthias of Hungary
Egg whites, chicken breast, low fat greek yoghurt, strawberries, apples, whey protein shakes, or make a shake with lots of frozen berries mixed with protein powder its basically an ice cream if u make it thick enough. Dont forget to use appetite suppressants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
In an aggressive cut atm and I need to maintain ~1500 calories.

Looking for food that can fill me up but cost very little in terms of calories. I’ve cut out all oil except a little bit of olive oil, no butter, no rice (not unhealthy just empty calories) low fat milk

So far I’ve been using 3 servings of psyllium husk with a lot of water, sardines, egg whites, veggies and protein powder + water to keep me fill but as I diet down I need more
lean meats

Good advice here already, just don't go 100% protein because there is a thing called rabbit starvation when you eat nothing but lean meat. Meat + fat is fine.

Rabbit starvation:

• +1

eat it with couscous mixed with cucumber, that'll increase the volume and decrease calories.
Fuck that looks good, I’ve been making egg white and feta omelettes tastes alright, I’ll try it when I have the ingredients.

Good advice here already, just don't go 100% protein because there is a thing called rabbit starvation when you eat nothing but lean meat. Meat + fat is fine.

Rabbit starvation:
Yea that’s why I add a bit of olive oil, veges and a handful of nuts throughout the day. I’m not going keto or anything but I’m cutting empty non-nutrient dense calories where I can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
sugar free jello. 0 calories, but it makes you feel full because of its weight

Lots of good recommendations here already but it's mainly just protein based stuff people are saying. If you want a carb eat potatoes, they are high in potassium which helps with water retention, and are factually the most satiating food out there. Look at this