Hilarious JBW pill for asians

F

Fgsfds

Bronze

Daughter chooses the white mentally handicapped midget and the white school shooter over the asian guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, randomvanish, ascension and 11 others
why do they both like the retarded midget

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, alriodai, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Asian guys have no value in life except working like slaves so whites can live a easier life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Stopping@Nothing19, Piratecel and 15 others
Asian guys have no value in life except working like slaves so whites can live a easier life
idk what id do if i was an asian male. theres no face surgery or limb lengthening for their race

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel, TUSSELEIF, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
idk what id do if i was an asian male. theres no face surgery or limb lengthening for their race
cope changs mog you to death.

moneymaxxing is the way for asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Baldingman1998, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
cope stack

statistically proven. cope for denying blackpill and whats obvious

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and KING REIDYZ
based and alexander the great pilled

Le Brun Alexander and Porus 1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Curry Suicide

Daughter chooses the white mentally handicapped midget and the white school shooter over the asian guy

Asian guy is the most recessed. Brutal

how do people watch this drivel

the Egyptian guy is so irritating.

so far up his own his own ass

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
ight here we go. Ive been waiting to have a chat with delusional sun/aging/skin cancer/ wrinkle allergic cumskins that is also prone to mental illnesses :lul: Crazy ive made @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide my bitch now i got a new contestant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
yall are going apeshit over an ugly southeast asian whos most likely suicidal (just like most white men, so hey they match) and depressed. Shows ur current state in life :ROFLMAO: @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide say something u faglets. so quiet after i literally made them boarderline suicidal :feelswah:
Also @Cheesyrumble look at this shit jfl

b b but every woman in the world secretly wants a korean man I can't walk down the street without seeing gangs of white women hunting down korean men

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
also that asian guy is fucking ugly as fuck. He has a turtle chin, seems like he has some white features afterall jfl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

b b but every woman in the world secretly wants a korean man I can't walk down the street without seeing gangs of white women hunting down korean men
the asian guy in the video that has the turtlechin isnt korean. They tried to make it easier for other contestant by finding an ugly ass japanese (most likely)

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
the asian guy in the video that has the turtlechin isnt korean. They tried to make it easier for other contestant by finding an ugly ass japanese (most likely)
singapore

• +1
no he doesnt.

race > height > face

moneymaxxing cant make up for genes
they chose an ugly as asian guy with a turtle chin to give other contestants a chance jfl :lul: look at the comments though they are roasting that dorrito nose southeast asian bitch

the shitskin is talking jfl. funny how u stopped chatting with me jfl. Probably because when i talk to ur stanky ass shitskin i actually make u suididal. Also read the comment section of the youtube video :ROFLMAO: take ur antidepressant pills before u do tho

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Cheesyrumble
ight here we go. Ive been waiting to have a chat with delusional sun/aging/skin cancer/ wrinkle allergic cumskins that is also prone to mental illnesses :lul: Crazy ive made @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide my bitch now i got a new contestant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its friday and you are rotting on a incel forum drooling and defening weak beta ugly small dicked asians
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Fgsfds and Vain786
Its friday and you are rotting on a incel forum drooling and defening weak beta ugly small dicked asians
Doctor Who Reaction GIF
you aren’t much better with your bbc threads every other day tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Anubis
Atleast i have accepted im a subhuman loser unlike him playing mobile games everyday and defending shrimp dicked asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Fgsfds and Vain786
Doctor Who Reaction GIF
AYEEE THE SHITSKIN REPLIED! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ah yes small dick. Searched up the average penis size in korea and its 5.2 inches. But hey, i will actually let u believe ur delusional false info as long as u stop trying to scam these cumskins... actually u can keep doing that. Genuine question though, why are 90 percent indians all fucking fat? Now this isnt a false stereotype. Also because yall keep eating brown food (like the color of ur skin) yall be stinky as fuck too. Musky as shit. or maybe thats just the smell of melanin :lul::lul::lul: also i told u countless times u shitskin, i came to this forum to have fun. I dont need these fucking looksmax advice. I have flawless skin and 5'11. I should just say im 6 cause i know shitloads of people who are 5'10 that say they are 6. U on the other hand, probably 5'4 and fat eh?

Atleast i have accepted im a subhuman loser unlike him playing mobile games everyday and defending shrimp dicked asians
mobile games? introduce me. Shrimp dick? ok believe what u want but stop acting like ur name is michael walter trying to scam cumskins. U accepted that u are subhuman loser? at least u aint delusional like @Predeterminism but still fucking pathetic as fuck. Imagine having a turtle chin and being a shitskin. U probably smell like shit as well

that gook is ugly who cares

i go to a school where people worship asians. Search up a place called Palos Verdes. A house here cost more than what ur past 50 generation made in their lifetime u shitskin :lul:

• +1
that gook is ugly who cares
exactly. Both the asians in this videos are ugly. The girl got those dorrito nose. THe guy seems like a geek. And these faglets use these video as a fuel. Let me show u a vid of an actually ugly korean getting girls.

he aint ugly as the one in the video but still pretty ugly considering Korea is filled with looksmaxers

• +1
no he doesnt.

race > height > face

moneymaxxing cant make up for genes
Here is a mental exercise for you
How many tall incels do you know of?
Now, how many good looking incels do you know of?

Exactly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Johnnybegood and Fgsfds
i go to a school where people worship asians. Search up a place called Palos Verdes. A house here cost more than what ur past 50 generation made in their lifetime u shitskin :lul:
did you get cucked by a kpopmaxxed guy why are you so mad jfl

read the replies ive said to him. hes too fucking easy. Probably taking his antidepressant pills as of now reading the responses :lul: or can shitskins even afford that

Hey you dumb ugly 0 smw asian retard.

• JFL

JFLLLLLLL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: u really are retarded. His videos are scripted u actual fucking retard :lul: look at his other videos u actual sped. You have to be an actual sped to believe those videos are real. he also did one during black history month and the people were saying shit about blacks as a satire :LOL::LOL:

dude i actually cant believe how retarded u actually are dude. Like dude, i thought u were fucking around too with ur slowness yet here u are :forcedsmile:

Here is a mental exercise for you
How many tall incels do you know of?
Now, how many good looking incels do you know of?

Exactly.
Actually know and seen a lot of tall ethnic incels or good looking ethnic incels

AYEEE THE SHITSKIN REPLIED! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ah yes small dick. Searched up the average penis size in korea and its 5.2 inches. But hey, i will actually let u believe ur delusional false info as long as u stop trying to scam these cumskins... actually u can keep doing that. Genuine question though, why are 90 percent indians all fucking fat? Now this isnt a false stereotype. Also because yall keep eating brown food (like the color of ur skin) yall be stinky as fuck too. Musky as shit. or maybe thats just the smell of melanin :lul::lul::lul: also i told u countless times u shitskin, i came to this forum to have fun. I dont need these fucking looksmax advice. I have flawless skin and 5'11. I should just say im 6 cause i know shitloads of people who are 5'10 that say they are 6. U on the other hand, probably 5'4 and fat eh?
So funny with coping asians please accept that you are subhuman and retarded, the point of asians like you are to work in fabrics and callcenters so other people with average dick and average height can live a good life

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
did you get cucked by a kpopmaxxed guy why are you so mad jfl
nah im saying korean guys are going up in social status and these sun/wrinkle/skin cancer allergic cumskins that will peak when they are 25 are just in denial. Dont get me started with these shitskins too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
So funny with coping asians please accept that you are subhuman and retarded, the point of asians like you are to work in fabrics and callcenters so other people with average dick and average height can live a good life
dude i cant take u seriously after u thought u did something after posting that video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine posting a guy that his whole content is based on satire and believing its real. U have to be one real autist. But again, u are a shitskin so theres that

dude i actually cant believe how retarded u actually are dude. Like dude, i thought u were fucking around too with ur slowness yet here u are :forcedsmile:
I don't know if you are some sort of act but i actually feel really bad for you. You are so delusional how can you think asian males have any value in life? girls are literally laughing and making fun of your shrimp sized dick and your weirdness just because shitty kpop music and some boring korean movies have become famous recently doesnt make the rest of you asian humans or give you any value. LOL keep coping literally all asians i went to school with got bullied by superior races.

I have flawless skin and 5'11
stfu manlet only 5"11? go find some rope rn and bungejump maxx off a bridge HAHA EMBARESING.

why are 90 percent indians all fucking fat
this is true but it makes it even worse for u
these fat subhuman animal indians are still mogging u GALACTICALLY CATASTROPHICALLY nigga

SHOW BODY rn u must be an obese whale doing friendly fire

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Actually know and seen a lot of tall ethnic incels or good looking ethnic incels
No, I didn’t ask for your larps
This isn’t a back and forth this is just for you to privately contemplate the reality that you’ve never met any gl incels (maybe a massively autistic one, I’ll give you that)

dude i cant take u seriously after u thought u did something after posting that video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine posting a guy that his whole content is based on satire and believing its real. U have to be one real autist. But again, u are a shitskin so theres that
Yeah ofcourse its fake man everyone wants to date short,small,ugly,small dick,weird asians with 0 masculine features

Damn, white should have €nslaved Chinks instead of blacks....jfl.....😹😹😹😹

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Vain786
dude post another video of that same guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: which other ones did u believe in? The one where a kid replies fortnite on a question about naming the states :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yeah ofcourse its fake man everyone wants to date short,small,ugly,small dick,weird asians with 0 masculine features
dude i am making u tremble arent i? Making you forget to type properly and shit. Chill. Relax. Use your spacebars shitskin :lul:

dude post another video of that same guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: which other ones did u believe in? The one where a kid replies fortnite on a question about naming the states :ROFLMAO::LOL:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY CANT YOU SEE THE TRUTH? DONT U WANT TO UNDERSTAND REALITY AND HOW THINGS WORK?

IVE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH AGAIN AND AGAIN, YET YOU CANNOT FUCKING FOR YOUR LIFE UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
stfu manlet only 5"11? go find some rope rn and bungejump maxx off a bridge HAHA EMBARESING.

this is true but it makes it even worse for u
these fat subhuman animal indians are still mogging u GALACTICALLY CATASTROPHICALLY nigga

SHOW BODY rn u must be an obese whale doing friendly fire
u think im a cumskin that will peak at 25 then after will start looking like a 40 year old? u faglets are delusional