Hilarious JBW pill for asians

dude i am making u tremble arent i? Making you forget to type properly and shit. Chill. Relax. Use your spacebars shitskin :lul:
Shut the fuck up shrimp boy. I dont give a rats ass about your faggot opinion. If you want the truth you listen to wtf I say

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
you aren’t much better with your bbc threads every other day tbh
So what ?

We need to admit that blacks have superior genèse, i mean its trendy to worship blacks in 2022 🤷🏼‍♂️🤌🏿🤌🏿🤌🏿🤌🏿👑
6A1F692E ED03 4597 8D91 25F313686732

stfu manlet only 5"11? go find some rope rn and bungejump maxx off a bridge HAHA EMBARESING.

this is true but it makes it even worse for u
these fat subhuman animal indians are still mogging u GALACTICALLY CATASTROPHICALLY nigga

SHOW BODY rn u must be an obese whale doing friendly fire
find me a video of a shitskin that will get this kind of reaction in europe

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
u think im a cumskin that will peak at 25 then after will start looking like a 40 year old? u faglets are delusional
no nigga u peaked in the womb and have been falling off since :lul::LOL::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:

an ugly korean getting chicks on omegle jfl

They have a fetish jfl, do you really think they love him for his features,lol ?

They love him for being Asian not some soy looking Korean with average features for his race jfl🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻😂👊🏼

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
They have a fetish jfl, do you really think they love him for his features,lol ?

They love him for being Asian not some soy looking Korean with average features for his race jfl🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻😂👊🏼
so now u are backtracking and saying they have their own preferences jfl. At least keep ur comments consistent

• +1
no nigga u peaked in the womb and have been falling off since :lul::LOL::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:
omg u use bolded text to make urself feel better. Hey faglet u know using bolded letters dont mean ur retarded denial is any more true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
tell that shitskin nigger to say something back. Hes quiet again now jfl. From @Predeterminism then to @Curry Suicide and others, this shit is too easy

tell that shitskin nigger to say something back. Hes quiet again now jfl. From @Predeterminism then to @Curry Suicide and others, this shit is too easy
I replied retard

so now u are backtracking and saying they have their own preferences jfl. At least keep ur comments consistent
Their Preferences are biased asf, they just have média halo with KOOREAAANA KPOP SHOEEIIT.

ACTUALLLY ASIAN ARE APE THEY ARE EXTRATERRESTRE, THEY ALIEN WITH APE FEATURES AND FACE LIKE THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA,

THEY ARE UNDERVELOPED NIGGERS WITH WHITE SKIN AND DOWN SYNDORME BASICALLY 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤣💀💀💀💀💀🉐🈹🈲㊙️🈲㊗️🈴🈵

• JFL
No, I didn’t ask for your larps
This isn’t a back and forth this is just for you to privately contemplate the reality that you’ve never met any gl incels (maybe a massively autistic one, I’ll give you that)
stop trying to deny the racepill you retard

• +1
I think your small subhuman eyes cant see the screen properly
i can see properly. How do u think im reading ur retarded comments. Actually it would be better to not be able to see ur retarded comments. Now i think most indians are fucking self hating fags :lul::lul: Hey heres a video for u. In Czech

• +1
i can see properly. How do u think im reading ur retarded comments. Actually it would be better to not be able to see ur retarded comments. Now i think most indians are fucking self hating fags :lul::lul: Hey heres a video for u. In Czech

Holy shit, your honestly losing it!

Do you realize something very odd, you are acting VERY dominant and self assured yet no one gives a fuck about the shit you spew retard

• +1
Their Preferences are biased asf, they just have média halo with KOOREAAANA KPOP SHOEEIIT.

ACTUALLLY ASIAN ARE APE THEY ARE EXTRATERRESTRE, THEY ALIEN WITH APE FEATURES AND FACE LIKE THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA,

THEY ARE UNDERVELOPED NIGGERS WITH WHITE SKIN AND DOWN SYNDORME BASICALLY 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤣💀💀💀💀💀🉐🈹🈲㊙️🈲㊗️🈴🈵
how can a face look like a great wall of china. thats actually funny but to see the extent u fags, aka abortion ads, are making shit up is funny :ROFLMAO:
heres a 2014 miss alabama whos married always talk about kpop and kdrama on youtube and twitter

• +1
stop trying to deny the racepill you retard
There isn’t any racepill you’re just coping because you feel insecure enough to want less competition (imagine if the racepill existed, immediately billions less competition)

The closest thing to a racepill is the fact that women openly shit on indian men with 0 repercussions, that’s not true for ANY other race. but an indian chad would still mog the shit out of both of us and it is what it is.

• +1
Holy shit, your honestly losing it!

Do you realize something very odd, you are acting VERY dominant and self assured yet no one gives a fuck about the shit you spew retard
i bet u didnt even watch the video. At least u know whats good for u mental health and such. Shitskins. I cant take u seriously :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i called Nike the other day and it was a shitskin who answered. genuinely thought it was a scam :lul::lul::lul:

White guy's looks got him across 3 spots, but his low confidence and loser personality lost him the gold. personality got that other whitish-looking guy across by 1. looks: 3 points, personality 1 point. quite representative i think.

Anthony:lul:, he was like the tool. he was nothing. just a empty spot to manipulate mindsets! lol at anthony.
Screen Shot 2022 08 12 at 45905 PM

• JFL
yall are going apeshit over an ugly southeast asian whos most likely suicidal (just like most white men, so hey they match) and depressed. Shows ur current state in life :ROFLMAO: @Predeterminism and @Curry Suicide say something u faglets. so quiet after i literally made them boarderline suicidal :feelswah:
Also @Cheesyrumble look at this shit jfl
Are you okay? Half the posts in this thread are yours. Are you having a third worlder chimpout?

There isn’t any racepill you’re just coping because you feel insecure enough to want less competition (imagine if the racepill existed, immediately billions less competition)

The closest thing to a racepill is the fact that women openly shit on indian men with 0 repercussions, that’s not true for ANY other race. but an indian chad would still mog the shit out of both of us and it is what it is.
chad in any race will mog. But man the shitskins are way too ugly man. No wonder the indian tech club kids hated the korean club at my school :lul::lul: cause all the indian chicks love koreans

• +1

Don't you realize you are retarded and mentally ill? All videos you send here are cherrypicked videos and you believe everything you see on youtube like the dumb brainless retard you are that cant think for himself. How can you even think any girls like asians? they are a minority literally 98% of girls wouldnt even touch an asian guy but you send videos with the other 2% girls that only like asians becuase of anime and Kpop NOT BECAUSE OF HOW YOU ASIANS LOOK BECUASE HOW CAN SOMEONE BE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT WITH 0 BONES AND 0 MASCULINE FEATURES AND A SHRIMP DICK

White guy's looks got him across 3 spots, but his low confidence and loser personality lost him the gold. personality got that other whitish-looking guy across by 1. looks: 3 points, personality 1 point. quite representative i think.

Anthony:lul:, he was like the tool. he was nothing. just a empty spot to manipulate mindsets! lol at anthony.
View attachment 1820824
ya hes a fag and the people that chose the video chose him on purpose to give others a chance. But read the youtube comments jfl. There are girls that actually like him

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
i bet u didnt even watch the video. At least u know whats good for u mental health and such. Shitskins. I cant take u seriously :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i called Nike the other day and it was a shitskin who answered. genuinely thought it was a scam :lul::lul::lul:
If you want the truth you listen to wtf I say dont watch some retarded youtube video

Don't you realize you are retarded and mentally ill? All videos you send here are cherrypicked videos and you believe everything you see on youtube like the dumb brainless retard you are that cant think for himself. How can you even think any girls like asians? they are a minority literally 98% of girls wouldnt even touch an asian guy but you send videos with the other 2% girls that only like asians becuase of anime and Kpop NOT BECAUSE OF HOW YOU ASIANS LOOK BECUASE HOW CAN SOMEONE BE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT WITH 0 BONES AND 0 MASCULINE FEATURES AND A SHRIMP DICK
im not reading all that shitskin. Write in small sentences and make it simple

just stop coping.

many studies proved it exists. its obvious it exists for any non-autist. just be quiet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
how can a face look like a great wall of china. thats actually funny but to see the extent u fags, aka abortion ads, are making shit up is funny :ROFLMAO:
heres a 2014 miss alabama whos married always talk about kpop and kdrama on youtube and twitter

1)KYS YOU ARE GAY AND DUMB

2)STOP PROMOTING KPOP ON THIS DYING FORUM WE DONT NEED THAT RN

3)THESE KPOP SINGER ARE 0,001% OF THE KOREAN POPULATION.

4)MOST CHINKS ARE DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING ABOMINATION

• JFL
ya hes a fag and the people that chose the video chose him on purpose to give others a chance. But read the youtube comments jfl. There are girls that actually like him
hurry and reply in a cut down version

im not reading all that shitskin. Write in small sentences and make it simple
Yeah dont read the truth instead spend hours watching some retarded asian vlogger on youtube with retarded sluts

1)KYS YOU ARE GAY AND DUMB

2)STOP PROMOTING KPOP ON THIS DYING FORUM WE DONT NEED THAT RN

3)THESE KPOP SINGER ARE 0,001% OF THE KOREAN POPULATION.

4)MOST CHINKS ARE DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING ABOMINATION
:lul::lul::lul::lul: thats ur response? man u fags are really easy

Yeah dont read the truth instead spend hours watching some retarded asian vlogger on youtube with retarded sluts
now thats better. I wasnt going to read ur rant about ur pathetic beliefs to make ur shitskin self feel better

On Allah, i swear.

He is so guillble

now do that but make ur other point simple. the other one where u typed a paragraph just showed that u didnt take ur pill

now thats better. I wasnt going to read ur rant about ur pathetic beliefs to make ur shitskin self feel better
Its not beliefs its the truth but your small brain cant handle it so you cope with not reading it. I wont reply to you anymore retard since i have told you the truth in this thread and you chose to ignore it and not read it with purpose

On Allah, i swear.

He is so guillble
he is. What a shitskin faggot. I would honestly be like him too if i were an indian. So i kind of dont blame him

Its not beliefs its the truth but your small brain cant handle it so you cope with not reading it. I wont reply to you anymore retard since i have told you the truth in this thread and you chose to ignore it and not read it with purpose
truths? jfl. U mean false believes that u believe in, in order to not end ur life? why do indian sluts love koreans? genuine question

and there u go quitting again. U quit so quick. Surprising u havent with ur life :hnghn:

he is. What a shitskin faggot. I would honestly be like him too if i were an indian. So i kind of dont blame him

• Love it
hey i already replied to that thread. But u quit on that one too. Do you also have short term memory now?

hey i already replied to that thread. But u quit on that one too. Do you also have short term memory now?
i guess ur memory is just as weak as ur cumskin. Does the sun also make ur cumskin retarded? maybe u need a whole bottle of sunscreen on ur brain too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love it
a
also i asked u earlier. Do u change ur profile pic just as often u switch to a new med? :feelsuhh:

truths? jfl. U mean false believes that u believe in, in order to not end ur life? why do indian sluts love koreans? genuine question
  • Asian women were half as likely as Asian men to be unpartnered (i.e., 18% versus 35%).
  • Asian men, but not black or Hispanic men, exhibit significantly lower odds of involvement than white men. Specifically, they have roughly half the odds of current involvement as white men.
  • We found no evidence that socioeconomic resources or physical characteristics were driving the lower levels of involvement among Asian men. Instead, our findings are consistent with the notion that Asian American men are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy when it comes to the different-sex dating market.
  • If “Asian cultural values” account for differences in romantic partnership formation, we would have found similar patterns for Asian women as Asian men. In fact, the opposite was true.
  • Our results suggest that the racial hierarchy framework best explains lower likelihood of involvement among Asian American men.
  • A racial hierarchy explanation suggests that Asian American men will be less likely than Asian American women to be partnered, as Asian American men face gendered cultural stereotypes barring them from entry into romantic partnerships.

• +1
Im literally doing 1v everyone. And im shutting all of em jfl. Too easy u faglets. Now go shower with ur sunscreens u wrinkly faglets

Shitskin ??

I would rather be shitskin than pissskin lol

Asian have no beauty,no SMV,no dick,no game, slave away,NON NT and submissive ALA NO LIFE. MUHAHAHAHAHZ

IF CURRIES STOP EATING POOR AUTISTIC DIET AND STARTED TO BE NT THEY WOULD HAVE A FAR BETTER SMV JFL

NEVER FORGET LOL