Hilarious JBW pill for asians

truths? jfl. U mean false believes that u believe in, in order to not end ur life? why do indian sluts love koreans? genuine question

White and Asian women agree white men are 30-50% more attractive than Asian men​

Burke et al. conducted a study to examine racial homophily in preferences for opposite sex faces. 120 university students took part in the study (N = 58 males, N = 62 females). Participants were further comprised of three different ethnic-cultural groups: Australian-Europeans, Australian East-Asians or Hong-Kong East-Asian. Participants rated 144 colorized photographs of subjects from three racial/ethnic groups: White South Africans, Black South Africans and 'primarily Korean Asian faces'.

From these faces, several compound morphs of both single race and mixed race faces were created. It was found that the European faces were rated as the most attractive on average by participants from all the ancestries included in the study. It was found that contrary to previous studies, the mixed race faces were not rated as more attractive then single race compound faces, with the faces instead rated close to the mean level of the attractiveness of the two faces they were mixture of.

It did not matter whether women were Australian East-Asian or Hong-Kong East-Asian, indicating that Asian female preference for white men is not regionally influenced, but rather consistent across entire continents.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
  • Asian women were half as likely as Asian men to be unpartnered (i.e., 18% versus 35%).
  • Asian men, but not black or Hispanic men, exhibit significantly lower odds of involvement than white men. Specifically, they have roughly half the odds of current involvement as white men.
  • We found no evidence that socioeconomic resources or physical characteristics were driving the lower levels of involvement among Asian men. Instead, our findings are consistent with the notion that Asian American men are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy when it comes to the different-sex dating market.
  • If “Asian cultural values” account for differences in romantic partnership formation, we would have found similar patterns for Asian women as Asian men. In fact, the opposite was true.
  • Our results suggest that the racial hierarchy framework best explains lower likelihood of involvement among Asian American men.
  • A racial hierarchy explanation suggests that Asian American men will be less likely than Asian American women to be partnered, as Asian American men face gendered cultural stereotypes barring them from entry into romantic partnerships.
bro again with ur rant. Also this is statistics from the US. have u been to korea? where AMWF heavily outnumbers the other? actualy retard

Shitskin ??

I would rather be shitskin than pissskin lol

Asian have no beauty,no SMV,no dick,no game, slave away,NON NT and submissive ALA NO LIFE. MUHAHAHAHAHZ

IF CURRIES STOP EATING POOR AUTISTIC DIET AND STARTED TO BE NT THEY WOULD HAVE A FAR BETTER SMV JFL

NEVER FORGET LOL
AHH LET ME USE ALL CAP SO IT SOUNDS LIKE IM RIGHT! UR LOGICS ARE SO SMART MR ALLAH KABOOM!

just stop coping.

many studies proved it exists. its obvious it exists for any non-autist. just be quiet.

Studies not made by people with deep knowledge of blackpilled aesthetics are useless cope

You are the most autistic user, know your place and know that when it comes to socialization no one on this website, and especially not you, will ever know better than me and that’s a fact.

Don’t ever link me to a fucking incel website of all things ever again jfl, asking an incel about society is like asking a Down syndrome guy about space travel
The vast majority of relationships are same-race. When a self hating black guy fails to get with a white girl that’s not a racepill, that’s just simple reality that interracial dating is the minority. That same black guy would mog a white guy if they were both going for the same black girl (provided their looks levels were similar) and that just is what it is.

What’s happening here is that you don’t understand the concept of bias, and you only go after asian girls who are into white guys, which means from your own extremely limited perspective and probably from listening to what these self hating asian women are saying you’ve convinced yourself of the racepill. You can find black guys who think the same dumb shit about white girls, it all boils down to mental retardation and inability to understand concepts bigger than your own front door

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
u worship "allah: u are the low IQ. Jesus is the way mr dune coon
Stfu Allah is the only way

Jésus peace be upon him, was only à prophet

Jfl, Asians are truly the bitches of white people they even copy their religions, kys you self hating abomination.

Jesus was shitskin too btw😂🤙🏻😅‼️㊗️🥶

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
bro again with ur rant. Also this is statistics from the US. have u been to korea? where AMWF heavily outnumbers the other? actualy retard

black men and women appear 'more masculine' than whites; Asian men appear 'less masculine'​

Lewis (2011) sought to evaluate how race and skin color were perceived in terms of sexual dimorphism. He performed a small study involving 10 female and 8 male Caucasian students in the UK rating their perception of black, white, and mixed race photographs. Male participants viewed only the female faces and female participants viewed only the male faces. He found that participants rated both black men and women as dramatically more "masculine," "strong," and "dominant" than white or mixed faces. While the female participants seemed to find this attractive about the black men, the male participants did not find it attractive in the black women, and rated them lowest in attractiveness.

Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

AHH LET ME USE ALL CAP SO IT SOUNDS LIKE IM RIGHT! UR LOGICS ARE SO SMART MR ALLAH KABOOM!
🈲🈵🈴㊙️🈹🉐🈹🈴🈴🈵🈲🈵🈴㊙️🉐🈹㊙️🈴🈵🈲🈵🈴🈹🉐㊙️🈴🈵🈲

1610547461-ahisuntzu.png

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Vain786

black men and women appear 'more masculine' than whites; Asian men appear 'less masculine'​

Lewis (2011) sought to evaluate how race and skin color were perceived in terms of sexual dimorphism. He performed a small study involving 10 female and 8 male Caucasian students in the UK rating their perception of black, white, and mixed race photographs. Male participants viewed only the female faces and female participants viewed only the male faces. He found that participants rated both black men and women as dramatically more "masculine," "strong," and "dominant" than white or mixed faces. While the female participants seemed to find this attractive about the black men, the male participants did not find it attractive in the black women, and rated them lowest in attractiveness.

Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.
Brutaaaaaal

Studies not made by people with deep knowledge of blackpilled aesthetics are useless cope

You are the most autistic user, know your place and know that when it comes to socialization no one on this website, and especially not you, will ever know better than me and that’s a fact.

Don’t ever link me to a fucking incel website of all things ever again jfl, asking an incel about society is like asking a Down syndrome guy about space travel
The vast majority of relationships are same-race. When a self hating black guy fails to get with a white girl that’s not a racepill, that’s just simple reality that interracial dating is the minority. That same black guy would mog a white guy if they were both going for the same black girl (provided their looks levels were similar) and that just is what it is.

What’s happening here is that you don’t understand the concept of bias, and you only go after asian girls who are into white guys, which means from your own extremely limited perspective and probably from listening to what these self hating asian women are saying you’ve convinced yourself of the racepill. You can find black guys who think the same dumb shit about white girls, it all boils down to mental retardation and inability to understand concepts bigger than your own front door
they are just copy and pasting shit and thinking we will actually believe in their biased research as well. They think we think just like them. When in reality not everyone is as retarded as a cumskin and a shitsskin.

Um i think that translates to "why do middle eastern and indian girls love koreans so much?" go to turkey and afghan. Funny how they are constantly in war yet they know about korean men :lul::lul::lul:

they are just copy and pasting shit and thinking we will actually believe in their biased research as well. They think we think just like them. When in reality not everyone is as retarded as a cumskin and a shitsskin.
Other research indicates that Asian men,they are evaluated as less physically attractive by both women of European descent and Asian women of divergent cultural backgrounds. @stickyblickyhuh

Even Asian men who may be expected to be pre-selected for sexual success (visitors to a sexual health clinic) report lower levels of engagement in a range of sexual behaviors (kissing and sex with kissing) than men of other racial groups in similar circumstances]Men of (mostly east) Asian descent also appear to be particularly disadvantaged on dating apps,while women of the same race are as desired or moreso than European-descended women.

Potential explanations for Asian male's low sexual success vary. These differ from a focus on biological causes to constructionist arguments focusing on cultural stereotypes. They include physical appearance (facial morphology and height), lower general levels of masculinity, emasculating cultural stereotypes that frequently portray Asian men in a de-sexed light, and heightened sexual competition with other races of men.

slightly helps but its not enough most of the time
jfl u reply to him but not me cause i make u go mental. Ill chat with u after i go biking next to the beach. Cya :)

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Vain786
jfl u reply to him but not me cause i make u go mental. Ill chat with u after i go biking next to the beach. Cya :)

1610547461-ahisuntzu.png

jesus was a "SHITSKIN" :lul::lul::lul::lul: YOU WORSHIP US NIGGA DONT RUN AWAY NOW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and KING REIDYZ
Damn, asian guy got brutally humiliated here. Oblivious cuck was still smiling at the end.

I’m white and social iq mog everyone here simmer down with the “cumskin” talk around me bro

• Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Fgsfds and Vain786
Um i think that translates to "why do middle eastern and indian girls love koreans so much?" go to turkey and afghan. Funny how they are constantly in war yet they know about korean men :lul::lul::lul:
Stfu you insect, i literally look white passing and would permabreed all your women and save your DYING population.
Keep coping and crying for KING REIDYZ 👑 ✨🤙🏻😹

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786

Thread '@Curry Suicide IS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT ON THIS FORUM'

@stickyblickyhuh did you have a good bike ride honey?

I absolutely don't hope you crash and die like the cuck you are
aww. I crashed and died :p I know you are actually retarded, posing satire videos and shit, so spoilers, i didnt actually die. had a good time :ogre:

1610547461-ahisuntzu.png

jesus was a "SHITSKIN" :lul::lul::lul::lul: YOU WORSHIP US NIGGA DONT RUN AWAY NOW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
im baaccckkkkkk. talking about running away, funny how @Predeterminism is quiet, once again. All you abortion ads are all too predictable. Jesus was a jew not a shitskin :forcedsmile:

JFL the guys had to either date down or on equal level. The video thinks they did something but it just proved the point of how ugly the couples are :ROFLMAO: you are doing us the favor, so thank you :LOL: and also the video seem to film a couple of asian guy and whitegirl on accident :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Other research indicates that Asian men,they are evaluated as less physically attractive by both women of European descent and Asian women of divergent cultural backgrounds. @stickyblickyhuh

Even Asian men who may be expected to be pre-selected for sexual success (visitors to a sexual health clinic) report lower levels of engagement in a range of sexual behaviors (kissing and sex with kissing) than men of other racial groups in similar circumstances]Men of (mostly east) Asian descent also appear to be particularly disadvantaged on dating apps,while women of the same race are as desired or moreso than European-descended women.

Potential explanations for Asian male's low sexual success vary. These differ from a focus on biological causes to constructionist arguments focusing on cultural stereotypes. They include physical appearance (facial morphology and height), lower general levels of masculinity, emasculating cultural stereotypes that frequently portray Asian men in a de-sexed light, and heightened sexual competition with other races of men.
im baccckkk. Never heard that before in your life huh? im sure nobody has ever said that to you cause once they meet you, aka the shitskin thats self deprecating curry nigger, they want to get away from it. Im being nice and giving u the attention u need :hnghn::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dude you put too much logic on this forum. Most of these fags wont understand what confirming bias is or such. I just came to this forum to literally make fun of these faglets :lul: they too easy.Kind of feel bad making fun of people who actually needed this forum to begin with, but its fun so who gives a shit about these abortion ads :hnghn: im sure trojan will like em :)

Shitskin ??

I would rather be shitskin than pissskin lol

Asian have no beauty,no SMV,no dick,no game, slave away,NON NT and submissive ALA NO LIFE. MUHAHAHAHAHZ

IF CURRIES STOP EATING POOR AUTISTIC DIET AND STARTED TO BE NT THEY WOULD HAVE A FAR BETTER SMV JFL

NEVER FORGET LOL
Coping shit skins trying to bring down east asians because we have higher smv

Coping shit skins trying to bring down east asians because we have higher smv
Higher SMV THAN NORTH AFRICAN ?????!?

I COULD LITERALLY CUCK EVERY MAN OF YOUR COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE I'M WHITE PASSING ARAB GUY LOL

KEEP CRYING FOR ME

Higher SMV THAN NORTH AFRICAN ?????!?

I COULD LITERALLY CUCK EVERY MAN OF YOUR COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE I'M WHITE PASSING ARAB GUY LOL

KEEP CRYING FOR ME
nobody wants to fuck a guy with a hook nose jfl. yall mad ugly thats why all u dune coons have beard to cover up your non existing turtle chins. Keep imagining fag

nobody wants to fuck a guy with a hook nose jfl. yall mad ugly thats why all u dune coons have beard to cover up your non existing turtle chins. Keep imagining fag
Keep coping the average north african is gigachad in India lol

I'm dead serious

I swear on the Qur'an lol

North african look like a better version of Bollywood à tors

TO Indian bollywod actors are chads
In north africa they are MTN shitskinned