Hinge results as slightly ogre indian

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
Used hinge for 2 weeks after breaking it off with the black chick (who I met off hinge)

Went on one date today, the chick looked a lot better in person but I doubt it’ll lead to anything.

Got about 15 matches most of them mtb-htb Indians.

Got 4 numbers so I’ll prob keep talking to these to see if I can slays or something.

Overall not bad esp as a slightly ogre looking Indian, almost mtn white results. If y’all want pics or proof dm me. But shit is way too cortisol inducing. I need to focus on med school apps not on this stupid shit. I reasscended with the black chick so I should be good for a while.

Tagging
@Pakicel
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@rand anon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Chadeep
@Chinacurry
@TRUE_CEL
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@DoctorLooksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CsCurry, Gengar, Chadeep and 5 others
Used hinge for 2 weeks after breaking it off with the black chick (who I met off hinge)

Went on one date today, the chick looked a lot better in person but I doubt it’ll lead to anything.

Got 4 numbers so I’ll prob keep talking to these to see if I can slays or something.

Overall not bad esp as a slightly ogre looking Indian, almost mtn white results. If y’all want pics or proof dm me. But shit is way too cortisol inducing. I need to focus on med school apps not on this stupid shit. I reasscended with the black chick so I should be good for a while.

Tagging
@Pakicel
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@rand anon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Chadeep
@Chinacurry
@TRUE_CEL
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@DoctorLooksmax
Height and psl?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I forgot what you look like mogger. Pm pics. Probably Siddharth Malhotra tier guy anyway.

• +1
6 feet. Chad frame but barley Mtn face.
We are probably similar facially then. But I’m prettyboy curry. I don’t have chad frame tho I rely on height fraud to 6’3

• +1
We are probably similar facially then. But I’m prettyboy curry. I don’t have chad frame tho I rely on height fraud to 6’3
You can prob slay a mtb or better off of it. But you’ll have to be patient and deal with annoying women

If you have Pretty boy face you’ll def get better results jfl. Try it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
You can prob slay a mtb or better off of it. But you’ll have to be patient and deal with annoying women
I’m gonna try hinge in fall after I bulk and leanmaxx to 10%. I’m paki so I am pretty light but I’m gonna bleschmaxx and get red undertones. I’m thinking about frauding hazel eyes so I gotta be careful about photos I post

• +1
I forgot what you look like mogger. Pm pics. Probably Siddharth Malhotra tier guy anyway.
6 feet. Chad frame but barley Mtn face.
John Abraham phenotype?

Images   2023 02 06T115514420

• +1
I’m gonna try hinge in fall after I bulk and leanmaxx to 10%. I’m paki so I am pretty light but I’m gonna bleschmaxx and get red undertones. I’m thinking about frauding hazel eyes so I gotta be careful about photos I post
You can wear contacts. Skin tone doesn’t really matter, just make sure skin quality is top tier.

Honestly I would hop on it now if you got the time. You could get a few slays rn ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
I thought you were a mulatto all along jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, FrameMogger and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Jason Voorhees and FrameMogger
You can wear contacts. Skin tone doesn’t really matter, just make sure skin quality is top tier.

Honestly I would hop on it now if you got the time. You could get a few slays rn ngl.
I’ll try to get photos all my photos are aspie at according to @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, rand anon and FrameMogger
I’ll try to get photos all my photos are aspie at according to @FailedNormieManlet
Aspie photos are huge looksmin. Take some good photos and start it up.

If what you’re saying is true, you should be able to get 2 matches everyday with decent chicks and about a like or 2 everyday.

Got about 15 matches most of them mtb-htb Indians
Pajeetas hate shitskinned curries like me so much jfl, only got 2 matches from them on hinge. They think I’m subhuman trash

I could never breed a black foid, but they hve nice bodies :feelsokman: Mullatas are nice too, much less racist than pajeetas

• +1
U shared with him but not me:pepefrown:
I wanna see, I’ll send u my bumble profile too :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Pajeetas hate shitskinned curries like me so much jfl, only got 2 matches from them on hinge. They think I’m subhuman trash

I could never breed a black foid, but they hve nice bodies :feelsokman: Mullatas are nice too, much less racist than pajeetas
Black chicks look decent I’ll send you the pic of the one I fucked.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon

If you have Pretty boy face you’ll def get better results jfl. Try it out
My hair is very good my face isnt prettboy masc or prettyboy but I’m lightskin with good skin so I run it. Need to lose v card asap

• +1
All the girls I match with want dates, how the hell can one slay if they’re non NT, I want to ascend :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:

• +1
Make the black chick your fuckbuddy and use her to train your sex skills using the official looksmax sex guide.

Once you get good you can upgrade to a hotter girl with the sex skills you learned.

• +1
All the girls I match with want dates, how the hell can one slay if they’re non NT, I want to ascend :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:
Just have a few drinks like 3-4. It’ll make you more NT. If you’re not officially diagnosed autistic, you’re most likely just overly neurotic or socially anxious. The alc helps with that.

Than just ask the chicks to just come to your place to chill or something. If you have a ton of matches it’ll work on at least a few.

• +1
@klip11 I’m larping as curry again
What's the point of asking for advice on an anonymous forum and constantly lying? Are you mental ill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and FrameMogger
Make the black chick your fuckbuddy and use her to train your sex skills using the official looksmax sex guide.

Once you get good you can upgrade to a hotter girl with the sex skills you learned.

Lol I met her this fall and we were official until January’s. Then I broke it off cause she didn’t show the same love she used to. Monkey branch theory in action.

Sex guide is low key bullshit. I lit gave her her first real orgasm and she still lost feelings over time smh.

Just have a few drinks like 3-4. It’ll make you more NT. If you’re not officially diagnosed autistic, you’re most likely just overly neurotic or socially anxious. The alc helps with that.

Than just ask the chicks to just come to your place to chill or something. If you have a ton of matches it’ll work on at least a few.
I rly need to go to a bar to get comfortable with the setting then, guess I gotta go alone for the first time cause I am friendless subhuman :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
I rly need to go to a bar to get comfortable with the setting then, guess I gotta go alone for the first time cause I am friendless subhuman :feelswhy::feelswhy:
No don’t go to bars jfl. Lit ask them to come to your place. You’ll get fewer yes’s, the few that do say yes will be dtf.

• Woah
No don’t go to bars jfl. Lit ask them to come to your place.
I thought that doesn’t work if ur sub Chad? I guess I can try, I’m hella high inhib, if I try that and a foid calls me out for just trying to fuck I’d feel like shit :feelswhy:

• +1
What's the point of asking for advice on an anonymous forum and constantly lying? Are you mental ill?
Paki on Paki violence

• +1
I thought that doesn’t work if ur sub Chad? I guess I can try, I’m hella high inhib, if I try that and a foid calls me out for just trying to fuck I’d feel like shit :feelswhy:
Fuck that gay black pill advice. Don’t ask them to fuck just ask them to chill at your place.

Remember you’re just tryna fuck one chick and get rid of that v card. You gotta lot of matches so at least one of em will agree Im sure.

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and FrameMogger

Tagging
@Pakicel
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@FailedNormieManlet
@rand anon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Chadeep
@Chinacurry
@TRUE_CEL
@Chadethnic101
@Preston
@DoctorLooksmax
Show me pics of you and the matches.

• +1
  • +1
dm me as well i forgot what u look like. @Chinacurry also has one in a billion frame
Prob nott as good as his then, Id say mine is easily top 20% tho among all races. Other users can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558