HINGE STANDOUTS: NYC WOMEN (20TH JULY, 2024)

WHO MOGS?

• Total voters
Celia is stacy lite imo
Sofia is htb and same with alexandra.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Abby criminally underrated and Celia criminally overrated

The males in these experiments you've posted mog the females into oblivion
Voted Sofia as she is the most my type but she is not that attractive

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and Xangsane
why so?

what do you rate hier?
The males you posted were very attractive with top 5-10% jaw development, hollow cheeks, very fit, etc. These women are average looking. Idk how PSL scale or whatever works but I'd rate her objectively 5.5/10, subjectively maybe 6.5. She has somewhat of a horse face

• +1
The males you posted were very attractive with top 5-10% jaw development, hollow cheeks, very fit, etc. These women are average looking. Idk how PSL scale or whatever works but I'd rate her objectively 5.5/10, subjectively maybe 6.5. She has somewhat of a horse face
Why aren't actual stacylites/stacies in the standouts then?

Why aren't actual stacylites/stacies in the standouts then?
Hinge standouts are user specific based on your type (people who are similar to who you swipe right on), not which profiles get the most matches.
Eg. I have a very specific type, I only really feel attracted to Latinas. Like I would find a 6/10 Latina more attractive than a 10/10 blonde. I don't click like on any White girls profiles. In my Standouts page I only see Latinas, and I live in Canada where there are barely any Latinas lol
If you did the same with fat women for example, your stand out page would be all fat women

• +1
Hinge standouts are user specific based on your type (people who are similar to who you swipe right on), not which profiles get the most matches.
Eg. I have a very specific type, I only really feel attracted to Latinas. Like I would find a 6/10 Latina more attractive than a 10/10 blonde. I don't click like on any White girls profiles. In my Standouts page I only see Latinas, and I live in Canada where there are barely any Latinas lol
If you did the same with fat women for example, your stand out page would be all fat women
These standouts were showin within day 1 though jfl

These standouts were showin within day 1 though jfl
Hm idk then, but I doubt those are the most attractive women on there. I wonder what sort of algorithm they use, I doubt they would just show the very most attractive, because a new user would see they don't get matches with any of them and be discouraged

• +1
Hm idk then, but I doubt those are the most attractive women on there. I wonder what sort of algorithm they use, I doubt they would just show the very most attractive, because a new user would see they don't get matches with any of them and be discouraged
Probably juggernaut law

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck