Hit a home run on a JB who hadn’t had her first kiss😈

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
What a slut, gave up the pussy 2nd time I came over. Here’s me bullying her after she got mad I got top yesterday from another hoe
AEE31C91 ED5F 4840 9859 0066671045AE
0926AFC4 D52C 4096 AD90 1AEB65A69B66
1A7E24BF C8DF 4D37 90D6 4BB143F4C55D

50 bucks and I group DM every follower she has on IG about how much of a hoe she is

Attachments

• 7640A412-46BC-45D2-AF16-59869D94A644.jpeg
    7640A412-46BC-45D2-AF16-59869D94A644.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 511
  • 4EDEBCC2-6CCC-4452-AE20-7977088C7821.gif
    4EDEBCC2-6CCC-4452-AE20-7977088C7821.gif
    101.3 KB · Views: 342
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Shebe, Deleted member 4946 and 53 others
Player player. Height and psl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, SoyGune, PYT and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 4946, Lmao and 34 others
i hope someone gives u 50 man i love drama

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2810, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 761, faggotchadlite and 2 others
i hope someone gives u 50 man i love drama
Might just do it for the lols, all she has is my thot only Snapchat and my number so can’t retaliate unless she tried to rope or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Patient A and Deleted member 6723
who knew my nigga JimmyDreamsOfZygos was a slayer

• Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
nigga actually sent her this gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 3990 and 19 others
mirinmirinmirinmirinmirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Might just do it for the lols, all she has is my thot only Snapchat and my number so can’t retaliate unless she tried to rope or something
do it and post like ss of what will happen

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Sorta mean of you

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and MiroslavBulldosex
  • +1
“Deformed skull and teeth scraping my dick” LMFAOOOOOOO YOU WYLIN😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13197, bugeye and 6 others
BAD7ECE2 5ACA 4C4C AC79 7038B2B5F927

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMaxxer, IdiAmin and 7 others
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHOLYSHIT:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You niggas gotta be 16 with that dialogue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, IdiAmin, Descartes and 5 others
is she black, looks like it from her bitmoji lol

mirin dark triad anyway

What did she do to you, and kinda pathetic how you're clinging to her so bad.

She won't remember you.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, Howl and Deleted member 10782
What did she do to you, and kinda pathetic how you're clinging to her so bad.

She won't remember you.
Keep barking for me you downward dog
49F22B29 69E0 41BD 862D 851B1E021755

pov: only virginity you’ve ever taken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMaxxer, bugeye and 5 others
Is that what having no zygos does or is this something else

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and SoyGune
hahaha u r brutal man:lul::y'all:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Doing gods work, must make sure these hoes know their place. Btw was she hot tho?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 10615, Htobrother and 1 other person
is that really him? thats not him
It’s a random off of yubo but I thought it would be funny to use him as my persona. I didn’t wanna bluepill you guys too bad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
It’s a random off of yubo but I thought it would be funny to use him as my persona. I didn’t wanna bluepill you guys too bad
yea no way that guy gets 2 girls in 2 days xd

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Bringing evil into the world I don’t support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 439 and 2 others
how tall are your parents?
5’1 and 5’9
My mom grew up in Mexico tho so she definitely didn’t reach her genetic potential, and my dad also has a tall family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
You sound giga sour.

Can't deal with the fact, that she doesn't want to sex you anymore. Because of whatever reason.

There is a black hole, where a sense of self esteem or self worth perception should be. But you lack it.
So every rejection, creates a rant.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Warlow, Gazzamogga and 10 others
You sound giga sour.

Can't deal with the fact, that she doesn't want to sex you anymore. Because of whatever reason.

There is a black hole, where a sense of self esteem or self worth perception should be. But you lack it.
So every rejection, creates a rant.
Speed reader missing the plot to try to lecture a slayer chad:p
kys

Cringe TBH. If you didn't care she didn't want to fuck you anymore you would just ignore her.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Kingcel32, Warlow and 9 others
Hot middle-eastern girl. Matched, talked a bit and built rapport. I told her to come over for a drink tonight, she was eager to. Asked for her number, gave it to me. She came over on time. I met her outside.

Had wine, fun conversation, super receptive to kino. I pulled her closer and she had zero resistance. Made out intensely. I was feeling her ass and boobs, no resistance. She jumped on top of me, I kept escalating. Tried kissing her stomach and she said: "No no, I really don't want to do this, sorry. Were you expecting a hookup?".

I told her I wasn't expecting anything and pushed back a bit. Some more conversation, light touching. I pulled her again after a while, again -- zero resistance. Made out more intensely. She jumped on me again. I grabbed her and threw her on the couch, and jumped on top of her. Started kissing her neck and licking it. Things were becoming hot and sweaty. She was moaning. I was touching her bare ass. As I put my hand under her shirt, she said: "I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable doing this. I'm not that easy. Nothing is gonna happen".

It sounded more like a real rejection rather than a tease so I just stopped and told her to go home. I offered to get her a cab but she refused and paid herself. As she left she said "It was nice meeting you". I said nothing and just opened the door for her.

I am really frustrated right now. She was hot. She told me I looked hot. She was visibly into me when making out and had zero resistance to me pulling her in. But she killed any attempt of escalation. She was also not looking for anything long-term as she is just visiting for a few months.

She was a few cm taller than me (she's 5'7", I am 5'6"). The only reason I can think of is that she didn't find me attractive enough. Or that she was conflicted as she liked me and my confidence, but her biology kept telling her I was too short as a sexual mate.

I have no fucking idea. Why would shit like this happen?
Keep barking

Cringe TBH. If you didn't care she didn't want to fuck you anymore you would just ignore her.
I told OP, the same.

And he got super sour on me. With kys.

We both know.
OP, is in LOVE with this woman. He wants to Marry her, but she rejected him for whatever reasons. And he needs to take it out on her, and anyone saying anything about this.

LOL. Children

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Warlow, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
I told OP, the same.

And he got super sour on me. With kys.

We both know.
OP, is in LOVE with this woman. He wants to Marry her, but she rejected him for whatever reasons. And he needs to take it out on her, and anyone saying anything about this.

LOL. Children
Happy you found a new butt buddy in the replies of my post, you both seem like the type to write a 4 paragraph essay crying over a tinder whore asking what you did wrong:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 10615
Sweety this isn’t a good look. Respect women.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Happy you found a new butt buddy in the replies of my post, you both seem like the type to write a 4 paragraph essay crying over a tinder whore asking what you did wrong:ogre:
Tv Show Lol GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234
I'm trying to improve my game and share interesting stories. Your life is so pathetic you get an adrenaline rush and feel like a god because you sent a GIF to a girl who rejected you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Descartes and Deleted member 12611